The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :love: 🥰 :love:

Hi Tattlers! I've missed you all! Hi Steve! 🙋🏻‍♀️

Finally caught up on the threads after giving birth last week (what a crazy time to enter the world - I hope everyone is holding up ok). I can confirm that my husband pulled me backwards in the wheelchair 😉 he unfortunately didn't stop to have a chai latte on the way.

Not watched the vlogs (thank you as always, greencow, for the rundowns). Cannot believe they are continuing to flout the self-isolation rules... They're clearly doing daily trips to the office to continue flogging their Chinese tat. Ridiculously unnecessary given the current climate. Totally "ignorant" (to use Creepy's fav word).

The "homeschooling" situation gets me the most. The other night, Lazy was saying on her ChineseTatandMe Instagram how hard she was finding it... This proves that when they swan off on holiday, no school work is ever done. She should be used to some level of home education with the amount of school the girls miss. But instead she's acting as if it's all totally new to her.

Anyway, I hope everyone is coping as best they can right now, and staying as safe as they can. Not "hype" anymore, is it you creepy bastard?

Reactions: 4
I’m a member of a breastfeeding support group on FB and I’m pretty sure a milk bath is a way of celebrating breast feeding your baby for a certain amount of time. I assume in this case the bath should have your breast milk in; not milk from a cow......she just always misses the mark by a mile and as many people have also stated here it is disgusting considering how so many people can’t even find milk in the shops currently and he’s having a completely unnnessary bath in it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
They thought it would be to overwhelming for him with everything on one day. and he would loose interest.
If you listen really closely you can even hear they mention the card they got from Thomas.
Different Thomas - she qualified it by saying "Thomas H"

That's not the vulnerable young man who idolises them. Didn;t see any of the things he sent - maybe will be in tomorrow's vlog.

I see their No. 1 customer Chantella got a mention for her presents. Where she gets the money to spend on merch and gifts for these idiots baffles me plus the flights, trains and hotels she coughed up for to get to the meet & greet. She's just lost her job/been furloughed and I'm pretty sure nursery workers are fairly low paid anyway.

CONGRATULATIONS @ChrissyPoo :love:

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion.

The Ingham Family #93 No Disney-esque windows in sight, drop that bullshit and unpack

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

That's not the vulnerable young man who idolises them. Didn;t see any of the things he sent - maybe will be in tomorrow's vlog.

I see their No. 1 customer Chantella got a mention for her presents. Where she gets the money to spend on merch and gifts for these idiots baffles me plus the flights, trains and hotels she coughed up for to get to the meet & greet. She's just lost her job/been furloughed and I'm pretty sure nursery workers are fairly low paid anyway.

ah, I did not get that. As usual then I doubth he will be recognized at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Funny that Chris and Isabelle want to try it, whys that Chris hey can't be without your favourite girl now can we. Disgusting.

Congrats and welcome to the world baby tattler. Wishing you all the best
Awww huge congrats!!

Is this in the living room? Shame he didn't stand up quickly and try to get out, tipping the milk all over the carpet. The carpet would smell like sour milk for months
Wtf is he sitting in???

Reactions: 4
Just watched her insta stories and I'm furious! We now know the reason why there was so much bloody milk in her fridge! We have our wonderful, selfless NHS staff in tears because they couldn't find milk in any shops after working for 48 hours, then you get these selfish fuckers wasting all that milk in a stupid milk and fruit bath. Sarah Ingham you are the lowest of the low, you take, take, take and give absolutely nothing back! You are evil inside and out and take advantage of everyone, including your own Nana, for your financial gain! You and your skanky family disgust me!!!
Wtf would they put him in milk and fruit? How bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Finally caught up on the threads after giving birth last week (what a crazy time to enter the world - I hope everyone is holding up ok). I can confirm that my husband pulled me backwards in the wheelchair 😉 he unfortunately didn't stop to have a chai latte on the way.

Not watched the vlogs (thank you as always, greencow, for the rundowns). Cannot believe they are continuing to flout the self-isolation rules... They're clearly doing daily trips to the office to continue flogging their Chinese tat. Ridiculously unnecessary given the current climate. Totally "ignorant" (to use Creepy's fav word).

The "homeschooling" situation gets me the most. The other night, Lazy was saying on her ChineseTatandMe Instagram how hard she was finding it... This proves that when they swan off on holiday, no school work is ever done. She should be used to some level of home education with the amount of school the girls miss. But instead she's acting as if it's all totally new to her.

Anyway, I hope everyone is coping as best they can right now, and staying as safe as they can. Not "hype" anymore, is it you creepy bastard?
Congratulations!!!! Enjoy the newborn snuggles and sniff that little head for me 🥰😍 Love the newborn smell xx

Reactions: 15
Sorry this is completely off topic, delete if not allowed, my 12 year old daughter just trapped her finger between the sofa and the lever for reclining it. Her sister said she heard a snap. She can’t move her finger at all, I have given her paracetamol but don’t know if it needs to be checked out and really don’t want to go near the minor ailments or hospital , not sure if I can wait and see what it’s like in the morning Poor wee soul was sobbing and says her finger feels numb
Not to be a dick. But I don’t think an Internet forum is the place for advice ring 111

Reactions: 8
They thought it would be to overwhelming for him with everything on one day. and he would loose interest.
If you listen really closely you can even hear they mention the card they got from Thomas.
I don’t watch the vlogs, any presents from family or friends? There were none in her insta stories, you could tell from the wrapping they were all from lazy and greasy. I find it really sad how these kids have no one else in their lives but their parents and Jane.

Reactions: 13
Sorry this is completely off topic, delete if not allowed, my 12 year old daughter just trapped her finger between the sofa and the lever for reclining it. Her sister said she heard a snap. She can’t move her finger at all, I have given her paracetamol but don’t know if it needs to be checked out and really don’t want to go near the minor ailments or hospital , not sure if I can wait and see what it’s like in the morning Poor wee soul was sobbing and says her finger feels numb
God love her. Do you have some tape. As in plasters etc. Put some lint or cotton wool between the finger and the next one and tape them together. It’s what they do at hospital and it’s much more comfy. I did it at school. Painful.

Reactions: 10
I don’t watch the vlogs, any presents from family or friends? There were none in her insta stories, you could tell from the wrapping they were all from lazy and greasy. I find it really sad how these kids have no one else in their lives but their parents and Jane.
she said in the vlog that she was packing in some presents from grandma and grandpa and Nanna, (a piano, and a cargarage thing)probably just used the same paper for everything

Reactions: 5

I will never forget the day we saw Chantella's name on an ifam hoodie. I was certain it was a made up name 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly what I was going to say lol have I missed something is this the new craze? And that's why they stock piled milk other people needed
made me angry as duck i had to try a few shops the other day beforehand i found milk

congratulations x

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Title thread idea

Whilst the world is on rations Jace enjoys a pool of fruit and milk a total waste of a ration of milk

• Angry
Reactions: 17
ah, I did not get that. As usual then I doubth he will be recognized at all.
He will get a private message though I bet...keep those gifts coming and resend!

she said in the vlog that she was packing in some presents from grandma and grandpa and Nanna, (a piano, and a cargarage thing)probably just used the same paper for everything
So the usual suspects, Jane, Steve and Nana. They have no friends at all do they? And nothing from sisters/brothers/cousins etc.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.