The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me a witch, but I do wonder if they have an interest only mortgage too, because when the *cough* sale *cough* happens, I can't see them making very much money out of it at all.

Reactions: 4
Karma 😁

How will they afford the house? Most of the debt will be the school fees
It’s about time they were served some!
I think they mainly owe the tax man....!

I really hope that school still charges them for the term even though it’s closed. You know for when the school pays for teachers for them to never show up at lessons.

Reactions: 12
something they could be doing with their children.Now they've got to stay home from school ,they could sit and go through footage and talk about where they've been and what the saw/enjoyed most.REALLY making memories withthem as apposed to filming " entertainment " for brainwashed kids with nothing better to watch! Hey ,creepy ,!azy make a video montage with your children and ONLY for your eyes!!!
No Hell No they wont do anything if it is not going to bring in££££££££££££ thats all they are interested in always this memories is a lot of tat she couldn't care less about memories like the "Travelling holiday" where they just had a change of swimming pool that was great memories NOT

Reactions: 2
Can they legally be earning money from baby and me and the ifam store with no mention of them being under the Ingham family limited anywhere?

Reactions: 6
Can they legally be earning money from baby and me and the ifam store with no mention of them being under the Ingham family limited anywhere?
The accounts are from June 2018 to June 2019 so the year following Creepy being outed so before Baby and Me was born. We will see the affect that has on the business next year. I think Baby and me will mean they have to pay even more tax though.

Who are the four employees? Jane, Hi Steve and ? ?
cfgdhjs.PNG

The accounts are from June 2018 to June 2019 so the year following Creepy being outed so before Baby and Me was born. We will see the affect that has on the business next year. I think Baby and me will mean they have to pay even more tax though.
Not a chance in hell Baby and Me is legit and through the books. They're taking that cash in hand and not declaring it.

Reactions: 15
Am I reading it right?
Did they only have 600 odd quid left in the business last year?

Reactions: 5
Ah I see thanks. Will be interesting to see as it isn’t registered on companies house as a business. You would think she would as she would surely pay less tax? Also no mention of GDPR compliance on any of the websites either 🤔

Just had my hubby go over the accounts and he was having a good old chuckle. 66k in tax to pay this year and they’ve taken 60 grand out the business already. All 3 cars what I presume are assets sitting at 10k for all of them. Stark comparison to over 120k sat in the business the year before...oh dear

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
oh geee. Surprising with early present. Probably a real real surprise for a one year old. who has gotten new toys every day since he came home. And have no idea what a present is.

Reactions: 13
It’s always constantly “just a minute Isla “ does she ever go back to what she was saying it’s really important to actually listen to your children and give them your attention without a phone in your hand !!
Isla is a brat but the least Sarah could do is actually listen to her !! Also please can we start to have subtitles on the vlogs for Isla I very rarely watch them but if I do I can’t actually understand her !! Too much dummy time when she was younger it’s mucked up her teeth and speech yet one more example of lazy parenting !
Yes!!! And have will go the same way. Islas teeth are awful

Reactions: 2
Has she already run out of ideas that she needs to give Jace his birthday presents early??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
time capsule? of how they're feeling?

Love, you've just come back from the maldives practically living in a bubble.

Reactions: 8
So how much is Mary Shortle paying them for that hidden advertisement. Yesterday it was on the floor in the kitchen today .
1585157221095.png

and why oh why do you call Isla babe Sarah???

• Sick
Those books have been well and truly cooked. We've all heard Fatty and Greasy telling everyone how they write off meals, road tolls, entrance to theme parks etc as work expenses.

They are hiding a very lot of income from HMRC.

They have 4 YT channels including Isabelle's, 1 Chinese blanket emporium, 1 crappy Ifam merch store and 4 Insta accounts that attract freebies and sponsorships. I'm guessing the chavavan isn't listed as a company asset?

My understanding is that gifts/sponsorship over and above a certain amount should be declared as income. HMRC should be asking for full accounts from these scamming bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Who are the four employees? Jane, Hi Steve and ? ?
View attachment 99640
I think Jane & Steve and Chris & Sarah are directors so the business employs them

Reactions: 5
Those books have been well and truly cooked. We've all heard Fatty and Greasy telling everyone how they write off meals, road tolls, entrance to theme parks etc as work expenses.

They are hiding a very lot of income from HMRC.

They have 4 YT channels including Isabelle's, 1 Chinese blanket emporium, 1 crappy Ifam merch store and 4 Insta accounts that attract freebies and sponsorships. I'm guessing the chavavan isn't listed as a company asset?

My understanding is that gifts/sponsorship over and above a certain amount should be declared as income. HMRC should be asking for full accounts from these scamming bastards.
Don't worry, when all this Coronavirus tit is done, I'm sure that a very lot of us on here could possibly drop a line to HMRC with all of the above information. I'm sure the gruesome twosome would be delighted to help the country recover with all the back tax they will have accidentally forgotten to declare...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.