The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As they haven’t exchanged contracts , and with government advice not to do so- Micheal Gove has mentioned it. A deep recession now heading our way. The people who put the offer in may now decide to pull out! House prices are going to go down by up to 30 percent it wouldn’t be a good investment. Also -the merch they sell- tough times ahead- government will be forced to make very difficult and cruel decisions. My advice to the families of the Ifam, save your money the welfare state may collapse retailers will be hit hard unemployment will hit the roof. Sarah and Chris should use the time of isolation and reflect on the damage they are inflicting on their children! KEEP SAFE EVERYONE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hmm the Instagram story she knew exactly how it fitted! Stacey Solomon has a story the other day about not getting something to work and it was genuinely hilarious. Sarah thinks if she copies everything Stacey does then she is going to be on the panel of loose women. Obviously her 10 year old ifam don’t follow Stacey, so Sarah thinks she is safe to copy her. One day she is all positive pineapple about homeschooling, then the next day her posts mirror staceys! The big difference is that Stacey, while laughing, refers to those who don’t like her as “the Susan’s”, Sarah it’s “disgusting haters!” It’s embarrassing how much Sarah copies Stacey, can’t think of ideas herself
She's moved on from being a zoella wannabe now zoe doesn't bother, then she started mimicking the other family who had Xmas no1 about sausage rolls (sorry can't remember their name) and now Stacey, Sarah love it's so funny watching a mother of 4 an adult trying to be others, be yourself...oh remembered she was mimicking the mum from ladbaby...

Reactions: 13
Only thing is Lazy, Roxy from ladbaby is very funny, she has an infectious laugh, in my opinion she is being herself. 🤦‍♀️😀 Unlike lazy, who doesn’t have an orginal bone in her body! Harsh, I know but true!!!

Reactions: 22
Boris Johnson has got corona, I bet Lazy doesn’t even know who he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just seen Sarah's Insta story. How thick can one person actually be? Makes a bit of a mockery of Chris's claim that they are intelligent parents. He must be so ashamed of her - and if Chris Ingham is ashamed then you know you must be the mother of all fuckwits.

I wouldn't trust that woman to sit the right way on the toilet without verbal prompting 🤡

Isla's tooth has fallen out? God help her if all her adult teeth come through the same size as those chompers at the front :eek:

Actual photo of Chris before he visited the dentist ...

View attachment 100097
Hell's Bells! That nearly killed me off! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't want to be mean about a child but...when they're playing out in the garden Esme's hair is so stringy and greasy, she looks neglected. Sort it out Chris and Sarah, it's YOUR job to make sure your children are clean.
I thought the same. What’s the family obsession with long hair anyway? They’d all look better with above shoulder length hair rather than their greasy rats tails.

Reactions: 20
She's moved on from being a zoella wannabe now zoe doesn't bother, then she started mimicking the other family who had Xmas no1 about sausage rolls (sorry can't remember their name) and now Stacey, Sarah love it's so funny watching a mother of 4 an adult trying to be others, be yourself...oh remembered she was mimicking the mum from ladbaby...
She will turn to being Mrs Hinch next, oh wait they both don’t cook, don’t clean, have a baby and the only view the baby has is in front of a camera or a phone. But no chance of lazy starving herself I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As they haven’t exchanged contracts , and with government advice not to do so- Micheal Gove has mentioned it. A deep recession now heading our way. The people who put the offer in may now decide to pull out! House prices are going to go down by up to 30 percent it wouldn’t be a good investment. Also -the merch they sell- tough times ahead- government will be forced to make very difficult and cruel decisions. My advice to the families of the Ifam, save your money the welfare state may collapse retailers will be hit hard unemployment will hit the roof. Sarah and Chris should use the time of isolation and reflect on the damage they are inflicting on their children! KEEP SAFE EVERYONE!!
Mortgage offers should be withdrawn. Job and business uncertainties could have catastrophic impact on people’s future income. It would be irreparable if lenders to honour lending based on past income and gross stupidity for individuals to borrow hundred of thousands of pounds that they may not be able to fund. This is very sad but unfortunately true. The long term effect on house prices and negative equity (owing more than the house is worth) cannot be predicted.

Reactions: 7
Re: house moving- I’m about a week away from exchanging contracts, I’ve bothered our estate agents, conveyancing solicitors on both sides... and everything is still going ahead.

The only difference that we may have to hire a van and move ourselves rather than remova firm. Which we were planning to anyway.

Can’t speak for the Ighams though. As others have said looks like a part-exchange to me... no idea how that would hold up...

Reactions: 8
What a fat selfish fat witch while everyone is praising and trying to help our NHS and thanking them for their hard work, you have this bleep promoting freebies she has for her baby not one thank you from them 😡
sorry for the swear word🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I watch some other YouTube families and noticed that many have had past videos set to kids only. They haven’t gone back and changed them. Going against what YouTube have said. For creepy and lazy to go back over them and turn the settings back is just disgusting and goes to show what to take and utter greedy nasty lying arseholes they are. All their Christmas videos, birthdays, any of the kids doing their routines, unboxing, receiving gifts etc should be set to kids. Have people been reporting them for this to coppa? At least some decent youtubers are following the rules and not trying to get away with things. Don’t the inghams realise that most youtuber family vloggers only have around a 5 year life span before they start to lose viewers. And that was years ago. You won’t last these days with content like they put out. Kids want more.
even reporting to YT doesn’t seem have any effect , never get a reply or see any action from YT - it appears they can do anything they want and they love people grumbling as it gives them more views 🥴

Reactions: 4
There is no bleeping way they have self isolated this week. The liars. I hope they get caught and fined

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.