The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those toys in the garden look suspiciously like they’ve been to b&m to buy them whilst collecting their parcels. Remember the grandparents can’t go because they’re “old”, and as they have no-one else to ask for help then they have def been out and about instead of staying indoors. I thought also that those who were self isolating had to stay inside, and only those who are social distancing can go outside to garden, for a walk etc!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Mingham Homeschool

Home Economics: sphagetti Bolognese in a slow cooker? With baked beans?😖
Drama: An American Skit: what part of that was American? Oh so in America they speak "American" according to a 14 yr old🙄
Biology: one PERSON they are missing in the house is Prinny the dog??😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They won’t get a penny as they work from home. YouTube won’t be affected. If anything it should boost their income. Her blanket ‘shop’ won’t count either as it has t been trading long enough. The pay from the government is only for those who put in tax returns in 2019. So they won’t see a penny from the government while all this goes on.
It is for home businesses too, and for all their ifam merch! you are allowed to carry on working but hopefully as they are a Ltd company it won’t apply to them

Reactions: 2
Sarah on insta posting about Jace turning one 😴 Says "how big is he?!" Sarah love, you've been trying to convince us all year that he's tiny, give yourself a day off!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
OMG I’ve just watched her instagram stories, Jesus Christ she is thick, I think even Jace could’ve worked that one out 🙄

Reactions: 9
Jesus christ I just watched her story.

I thought they were SMART?

Bloody hell

"I hate this pram"
The pram is cute. You're the problem.

Reactions: 18
I was very humbled at 8pm tonight stood on my doorstep listening to everyone clap for the NHS and great to see so many videos on Facebook around the UK of people doing the same, wonder if that will be the click bait on tomorrow's vlog, can see it now, creepy stood in the street woohooing 🙄

Reactions: 23
I was very humbled at 8pm tonight stood on my doorstep listening to everyone clap for the NHS and great to see so many videos on Facebook around the UK of people doing the same, wonder if that will be the click bait on tomorrow's vlog, can see it now, creepy stood in the street woohooing 🙄
He worked for the NHS so narcissistic Chris will be thinking all that applauding was for him so will be taking a bow

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I actually felt a bit bad for Isla on tonight’s vlog - she clearly wanted to show her mum the work she had done and Sarah blatantly didn’t give a tit. “I believe you Isla”. witch.
Besides the obvious, I find Chris and Sarah such a strange couple - like they cannot cope without the kids. I’ve never seen them do anything just the two of them and she is like a child herself, basically getting bored of the kids doing school work and wanting to distract them so they have a picnic in the garden. Her and Chris just cannot function as a couple. Even when we aren’t in isolation and on the rare occasion the girls are in school, she seems like she cannot wait for them to be home with her.

Reactions: 29
Seems like theyre the only ones I can see on instagram who didnt do the clap for the NHS 🙄
Really hope some of the ifam pull her up on that tomorrow! That’s if they’ve switched their comments back on now?

(Been away from work and the internet a day or so and it’s done me the world of good!)

Reactions: 6
Why does Chris do duck all to help the kids with their school work? He’s arguably the one with half a brain cell yet he’s no where to be seen. I know they should work independently but he could at least keep tabs on what they’re doing or try to motivate them. Lazy greasy twit.

Reactions: 21
Those books have been well and truly cooked. We've all heard Fatty and Greasy telling everyone how they write off meals, road tolls, entrance to theme parks etc as work expenses.

They are hiding a very lot of income from HMRC.

They have 4 YT channels including Isabelle's, 1 Chinese blanket emporium, 1 crappy Ifam merch store and 4 Insta accounts that attract freebies and sponsorships. I'm guessing the chavavan isn't listed as a company asset?

My understanding is that gifts/sponsorship over and above a certain amount should be declared as income. HMRC should be asking for full accounts from these scamming bastards.
Just a friendly hint: they have 5 YT channels. There's Sarah Says, Ingham Family, IFAM extras, SassyBelle and Chris's blading one. Maybe Chris' isn't technically an Ingham one though?

Reactions: 9
Maybe being completely naive here, but saw this on the back of my bottle of dettol.
I’m being honest here I’d never heard of the coronavirus before this outbreak, but it’s obviously been around. Is this just a particularly new strain?
Corona is the Latin word for 'crown' and the Coronavirus family includes the common cold. The current pandemic is COrona VIrus Disease 2019 so that's where the COVID 19 comes from. The virus itself is called SARS 2.

Reactions: 14
Really hope Jace gets a shape sorter for his birthday. He can give it to the bright spark that birthed him. She can spend the lockdown learning the basics and let her kids plod on unhindered by her gross stupidity. I can’t believe that she is so dense.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I might be a minority but I find jace bloody adorable.
My 13 month old is cuter obvs (that’s indisputable) but I think he’s a cutie. Sucks that he got the family he has and is likely to be ruined like Isla.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I might be a minority but I find jace bloody adorable.
My 13 month old is cuter obvs (that’s indisputable) but I think he’s a cutie. Sucks that he got the family he has and is likely to be ruined like Isla.
Yeah he’s cute but he’s just a ‘bog standard’ baby to me, reminds me of a baby doll. Probably because he has no real hair or eyebrows.
Sweet but couldn’t tell him apart from a lot of other cute babies. Mine always had hair and expressive facial features so maybe my idea of adorable is different to other people’s.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.