The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the pram story - bleeping hell 😂 There's actually no critical thinking skills in her, is there?

Reactions: 22
Nah I didn’t come tattle to Call babies, Creepy Chris is the main reason. Lazy is a welcome added bonus, we trying to promote people joining us in the campaign to get a groomer off YouTube, I don’t want to be involved in baby calling like it’s a bit crappy

Reactions: 21
Why does Chris do duck all to help the kids with their school work? He’s arguably the one with half a brain cell yet he’s no where to be seen. I know they should work independently but he could at least keep tabs on what they’re doing or try to motivate them. Lazy greasy twit.
Yes what is Chris actually doing all day !

Some information for Chris hopefully one of the IFAM can pass this on to him ...

Just a thought. When this is over and you want to go to A&E with your ingrowing toenail. Imagine you'll catch COVID-19. If it's keeping you away now, then it's not an emergency...

One of the IFAM just suggested to Sarah why don’t you do the Joe Wicks work out video with the girls 😂😂 I’m dying 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes what is Chris actually doing all day !

Some information for Chris hopefully one of the IFAM can pass this on to him ...

Just a thought. When this is over and you want to go to A&E with your ingrowing toenail. Imagine you'll catch COVID-19. If it's keeping you away now, then it's not an emergency...

One of the IFAM just suggested to Sarah why don’t you do the Joe Wicks work out video with the girls 😂😂 I’m dying 😂😂
Guarantee Chris is up at that office packing tit. He can’t tell anyone because he knows he’s meant to be isolated and will get backlash. His mum who he can’t ask to bring food is probably up there working too.

have the Ingham kids done one bit of work yet except ‘drama’

shows how desperate they are for content when they are only a few days in and having to give jace early birthday suprises just so they have content. Pair of twats.

Reactions: 25
Ooooooommmmmmgeeeeee, just watched lazys insta, wtf, that’s just plain scary, not a brain cell in sight. Quality of those girls homeschooling is going to be interesting 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I might be a minority but I find jace bloody adorable.
My 13 month old is cuter obvs (that’s indisputable) but I think he’s a cutie. Sucks that he got the family he has and is likely to be ruined like Isla.
He is cute but there's a look he does and it's islas bratty face so you can't help but see a mini spoilt isla. Give it a few years and he will be just as expectant he will have no chance as just the amount of presents at Christmas, birthdays and gifted will make him that way. Plus all children lazy and Creepy make are damaged in one way or another they don't know normality, reality and fiction difference.

Ooooooommmmmmgeeeeee, just watched lazys insta, wtf, that’s just plain scary, not a brain cell in sight. Quality of those girls homeschooling is going to be interesting 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤡
Hell no your so wrong Chris told us they are highly educated 🤣🤣🤣........ I'm still waiting to see how he can prove that also. 🤭. All I see is a household of thick, uneducated plonkers.

Reactions: 15
Lazys Instagram. Surely nobody can be that thick. Has to have been for attention. We know how much they love messages off their teen fans

But if she is genuinely that stupid. Absolutely no way they should even think about home educating those girls. They aren't the brightest of kids as it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well there’s a high chance just watching the news that they won’t be moving anytime soon. They are delaying all house exchanges if they can!

• Heart
  • Haha
Well there’s a high chance just watching the news that they won’t be moving anytime soon. They are delaying all house exchanges if they can!
This whole house move stuff just doesn’t make any sense and when things don’t make sense it’s usually because it’s all a load of bullshit ! I mean how many months ago had they sold the house ? How many months ago did they start packing up ? Who would wait that long to move in ?

• Heart
This whole house move stuff just doesn’t make any sense and when things don’t make sense it’s usually because it’s all a load of bullshit ! I mean how many months ago had they sold the house ? How many months ago did they start packing up ? Who would wait that long to move in ?
This is why I think it's a part ex sale. The "buyer" doesn't seem to be in any rush to move in. They've part ex and are allowed to stay till the new house is ready.

Reactions: 5
Iv not really been watching but has she said anything about having to cancel a party for Jace??? Was thier one planned?

Reactions: 4
Yes totally agree, Chris said a number of times ages ago the buyer wanted to move ASAP and that they'd be renting. He's also meant to of been to new house to measure up and that was ages ago. Maybe instead of going on the holidays they could of moved. Something isn't right and they don't look like they've packed a thing, instead the house is getting more full by the day.

Lazys Instagram. Surely nobody can be that thick. Has to have been for attention. We know how much they love messages off their teen fans

But if she is genuinely that stupid. Absolutely no way they should even think about home educating those girls. They aren't the brightest of kids as it is.
Why was she filming putting the pram together in the first place? I’m surprised though that any of her ifam were intelligent enough themselves to help. I mean they can’t be the brightest lanterns and quite honestly they need to be short of a very lot of brain cells to even watch this drivel

Reactions: 7
This is why I think it's a part ex sale. The "buyer" doesn't seem to be in any rush to move in. They've part ex and are allowed to stay till the new house is ready.
I thought this too.. But didn't the lady buyer and her daughter come round to measure up a few weeks ago? Could be lies of course.

Iv not really been watching but has she said anything about having to cancel a party for Jace??? Was thier one planned?
Who would they invite? They have no friends.

Reactions: 12
Hmm the Instagram story she knew exactly how it fitted! Stacey Solomon has a story the other day about not getting something to work and it was genuinely hilarious. Sarah thinks if she copies everything Stacey does then she is going to be on the panel of loose women. Obviously her 10 year old ifam don’t follow Stacey, so Sarah thinks she is safe to copy her. One day she is all positive pineapple about homeschooling, then the next day her posts mirror staceys! The big difference is that Stacey, while laughing, refers to those who don’t like her as “the Susan’s”, Sarah it’s “disgusting haters!” It’s embarrassing how much Sarah copies Stacey, can’t think of ideas herself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Guys if you want a laugh, please look on sarahs instagram. Dumb as duck
No words!!!!

Also I now know why Chris wares the beanie - not to hide the lovely tresses but to make him look taller - he is a gnome! The 'liddle man' gets an extra 3/4 inches from it! Cock!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else, Sorry if already said, get the feeling that Sarah cleaning jaces room was code for Sarah's at the office?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't want to be mean about a child but...when they're playing out in the garden Esme's hair is so stringy and greasy, she looks neglected. Sort it out Chris and Sarah, it's YOUR job to make sure your children are clean.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hmm the Instagram story she knew exactly how it fitted! Stacey Solomon has a story the other day about not getting something to work and it was genuinely hilarious. Sarah thinks if she copies everything Stacey does then she is going to be on the panel of loose women. Obviously her 10 year old ifam don’t follow Stacey, so Sarah thinks she is safe to copy her. One day she is all positive pineapple about homeschooling, then the next day her posts mirror staceys! The big difference is that Stacey, while laughing, refers to those who don’t like her as “the Susan’s”, Sarah it’s “disgusting haters!” It’s embarrassing how much Sarah copies Stacey, can’t think of ideas herself
So they’ve moved on from trying to copy ladbaby and his wife to copying stacey.

good news Chris, Joe Swash is a ginger like you so one similarity. Probably the only one because he’s a lovely decent guy

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.