The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did mega intelligent, well educated Chris really say that this week the hate has "topped the biscuit"? 😂 What a knob!

Not sure that turning the comments off has helped you Creepy, those dislikes are mounting up. It might be engagement but a screenshot sent to any potential sponsors might make them think twice if they know a lot of your viewers think you're a c&nt 🤷‍♀️ Might even reach 4 figures by morning, you really aren't Mr Popular at the moment boo boo.

1584922021092.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
We dont ever leave the keys in the door excuse my but they are you can see them quite clearly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Also Sarah going on about her mothers day being dedicated to those waiting to be more or who can't or who have had it taken from them... Completely disrespectful post, badly put together and I can't help but feel there's a big dose of passive aggressive fuckwittery thrown in there.
She’s not said it because she gives a tit, she’s said it to attempt to look good.
She failed though. I didn’t realise it was her who posted it at first (I follow her only to keep up with the fuckery and amuse myself lol) and it felt like a bit of a slap in the face but then I saw who posted it and it made complete sense.

Reactions: 14
Posting this here for the benefit of Creepy and Lazy so they can understand their behaviour is in fact ignorant. It takes two minutes to educate yourself. 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi Steve - your son's channel is tit. Pass it on.

I'm subbed to a lovely guy with only 140k followers who does bushcraft videos. He gets more views and likes on his videos than Mr 1.3 Million Subs.

I wonder why that is? Perhaps it's because he produces good content. Perhaps it's because he's a nice bloke who doesn't groom teenagers or argue with his fan base. Perhaps it's because he doesn't buy subs to fool sponsors.

Let's compare 2 vlogs uploaded on the same day, so the same opportunity for people to watch them.

The Inghams sit on a purchased throne of lies and we see you.

1584924300699.png

1584924585388.png

I mean seriously, look at his views! Sarah might want to subscribe to him for the burger vids btw.

1584924930370.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Once again he has overused his favourite word ‘ignorant’ which is ironic really because he quite clearly doesn’t understand the definition which is a shock coming from such a clever little boy.... Sorry that meant to say intelligent young man 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What's happening with Prinny? She is currently and Lesley Jane and Hi Steve's house. In order to get her back one of them is going to have to go over to the other's house and potentially pass on the coronavirus. But the Inghams have to self isolate for 14 days now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi Chris & Sarah,
So glad you arrived back to the UK and I'm so glad you listened to the advice given on your island to wear the masks. But WHY did you chose to wear said unless masks when the camera was on. Sarah appeared to NEVER wear said useless mask. You & Izzie appeared to wear them as chin straps!!. Chris you said 90% of the population you came across was wearing them, but your super dooper vlogs TOTALLY contradicts this. It would appear you decided to wear them as and when you felt!!!! I.E looks good for the vlog.
Sarah - why did you feel the need to go out unnecessarily to buy 'snack baskets' Have you forgotten how many weeks in the summer kids are of school? Oh and please tell me you actually washed the water bottles before you used them, didn't look like it. The amount of CRAP you put in those baskets, do your children have WORMS, they need to eat so much.
Also Sarah, don't be worrying about poor nana, think how much her pension is accumulating!! Big spends ahead
Totally blown away by the thought you're now thinking of buying stairgate(s) for super Jason, he's been crawling for MONTHS. And Sarah you're SHOCKED that he's walking into things. WOW totally strange a toddler would do that.
Looking forward to Izzie getting a GSCE in "words to inspire you", keep the poor girl away from the camera, she makes no sense. And don't even start me on your 3 year old that can't speak.
Also Sarah why rotate toys, the childs never there long enough to play with them?? They're new toys to him every feckin day.
I don't like to comment on personal appearance but Chris I hope you've a lot of back hair, cause the rate you're doing comb overs its gotta start coming from your back.
And finally I was so delighted DR CHRIS that you spoke, folks we've heard it from the top. Well actually, all I heard was IGNORANT.
PS You do not self isolate for 2 weeks, means no going into office and pack your merchandise and no going into the post office.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Dr PHD world renowned scientist, creator of “sweaty bollocks hair” woohoo man and author of the novel “how to runaway from the truth and tarnish your family even further in 456 easy steps” has just proved our points about him and to torture their “eyefAAMM” even MORE, he made a rant about it...looking like he was making up some crappy dance movements whilst venting off some sweaty arse steam around the place, he’s most definitely a person who simply can’t be fucked with the truth because he REALLY wants to be right and innocent in all of this when in reality, he’s a bleeping IDIOT. You’ve just made yourself look like an ever BIGGER clown than you were beforehand. Saying you’re not going out when your family clearly are fooking dressed to go out, I mean, what person sits back and watches television in their bloody jackets and wellies? Isabelle looked like she wanted to deck the camera but whatever reason she has behind it, Creepo Weepo and Lazyitus will STILL shame her for it. I’m honestly hoping that this is their downfall because fook me, this family is an absolute disgrace and not being funny but their children look like they’re about to breakdown any minute because of poor mental health and that bloody camera stuck into their faces all the time!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She has another big launch tomorrow so how’s she going to do that and self isolate? I don’t even think these two understand that word.

Reactions: 31
She has another big launch tomorrow so how’s she going to do that and self isolate? I don’t even think these two understand that word.
They'll say granny groomer Jane will pack the orders but they couldn't possibly ask her to get food for them 🤦‍♀️
I wouldn't be surprised if the post office turns their parcels away. They'll have enough to do with limited staff

Reactions: 23
I don’t think Skater boi even watches his own fuckin footage of his blimp of a wife while he’s up til 5am “editing. They literally don’t remember their own lies.
He’s the dumbest duck on the entire internet lmao I’m seriously dying laughing. Claims he’s “clued up” with his hardcore street language.. yet he blindly listens to people that are not even on a bleeping continent with coronavirus.....and doesn’t know if masks even help. I thought you knew everything big greasy man?!
just complete idiocy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What's happening with Prinny? She is currently and Lesley Jane and Hi Steve's house. In order to get her back one of them is going to have to go over to the other's house and potentially pass on the coronavirus. But the Inghams have to self isolate for 14 days now.
They never have or ever will give 2 shiny shits about Prinny woo, she's not a family dog she's a prop to get footage when suits and now she's been used to make money as she's now had teddies too look like her for money. I think they will love Prinny away less work.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
They have to be buying views. There is as always a big jump in views in the early hours when Chris is ‘editing’
How do we know if their vlogs which are going against guidelines have been demonetised? Or are they as usual going to get away with that too!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
‘Totally forgot’ about Mother’s Day yet they had a vlog the other week with Creepy and the kids talking about Mother’s Day at the York Designer Outlet? 🤔

Sounds like they just couldn’t be arsed in the end, Lazy.
That was an ad!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The fact they have turned of comments again is true they cant face theyve done wrong you arent intelligent chris and sarah. Addressing the matter without the comments being allowed on is though lol. You probably got a good night sleep thinking you've won but I'm sure there will be plenty of people reporting you.

Reactions: 21
Creepy, you're so text book narcissist, it's getting f*cking embarrassing.
It really is isn't it? He even projects what he is onto other people.. Its fascinating to watch. Nothing is ever ever ever his fault. Hey creepy.. People who aren't narcissistic make mistakes and are wrong sometimes but they admit it and hold their hands up. Something you are incapable of.. Because you are a malignant narcissistic.. And your kids will suffer for it for the rest of their lives.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Let's hope issabelle sees these in a few years time and think my parents did put me in danger and refuses to be in the blogs. But to be honest I think it will be esme that will have her eyes open to this more than her older sister. Esme seems still to have something more about herself hopefully wont lose it after PhD sarah and chris school her.

Reactions: 21
Hi Chris & Sarah,
So glad you arrived back to the UK and I'm so glad you listened to the advice given on your island to wear the masks. But WHY did you chose to wear said unless masks when the camera was on. Sarah appeared to NEVER wear said useless mask. You & Izzie appeared to wear them as chin straps!!. Chris you said 90% of the population you came across was wearing them, but your super dooper vlogs TOTALLY contradicts this. It would appear you decided to wear them as and when you felt!!!! I.E looks good for the vlog.
Sarah - why did you feel the need to go out unnecessarily to buy 'snack baskets' Have you forgotten how many weeks in the summer kids are of school? Oh and please tell me you actually washed the water bottles before you used them, didn't look like it. The amount of CRAP you put in those baskets, do your children have WORMS, they need to eat so much.
Also Sarah, don't be worrying about poor nana, think how much her pension is accumulating!! Big spends ahead
Totally blown away by the thought you're now thinking of buying stairgate(s) for super Jason, he's been crawling for MONTHS. And Sarah you're SHOCKED that he's walking into things. WOW totally strange a toddler would do that.
Looking forward to Izzie getting a GSCE in "words to inspire you", keep the poor girl away from the camera, she makes no sense. And don't even start me on your 3 year old that can't speak.
Also Sarah why rotate toys, the childs never there long enough to play with them?? They're new toys to him every feckin day.
I don't like to comment on personal appearance but Chris I hope you've a lot of back hair, cause the rate you're doing comb overs its gotta start coming from your back.
And finally I was so delighted DR CHRIS that you spoke, folks we've heard it from the top. Well actually, all I heard was IGNORANT.
PS You do not self isolate for 2 weeks, means no going into office and pack your merchandise and no going into the post office.
Chris wasn't on the vlog for mist of the day.. He was definitely down the office and posting their tit blankets and pens.. Nothing and I mean nothing stops those scumbags maki g a buck of the back of vulnerable people. If a few pensioners have to die because Chris leaves the house I doubt he gives a tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.