The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
35075B1E-ECFC-428B-84A9-18CD85075B54.jpeg

If anything is going to give me a bit of entertainment during these 12 weeks of isolation, it’s seeing how this hairstyle develops. Cannot wait. 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Strange isn't it how all of a sudden they've turned comments off, but when it's Pedos leaving time stamps, and other things that's said they are happy to delete them. They know they've crossed the line and they don't want big companies seeing the ifam waking up. Goes to show they are happy with time stamps and pedalo comments.. Disgusting vile pair.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
‘Totally forgot’ about Mother’s Day yet they had a vlog the other week with Creepy and the kids talking about Mother’s Day at the York Designer Outlet? 🤔

Sounds like they just couldn’t be arsed in the end, Lazy.
actually didn’t they get the fat slob some chocolate when you were there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
4368A61D-9259-4107-A7EB-F5659AA99E30.jpeg

Quick side note: (i have been blocked on all instagram accounts because they can’t handle the truth) but these two really contradict themselves don’t they? First off they call it all a hype but then are seen wearing masks, “panicking” and just being overall idiots🤦🏻‍♀️ Second... you said that it wasn’t in the country you were in when arguing with people on instagram yet made the comment “it’s in the uk too” implying it is in the country and you knew (irresponsible) as for chris’s rant tonight.... I don’t think i could of laughed harder he is the complete opposite of what he says, funny how you call people rude, ignorant and whatever else came out of your greasy trap, when all they were doing was informing you... many of whom were nurses but hey what to they know they are just currently saving peoples lifes 🤦🏻‍♀️ You truly are the definition of a stupid ignorant selfish human being 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Chris, if you want us to believe you're not ignorant or selfish, etc, then you need to PROVE it.
Self isolate your family for 14 days. Actually research what's going on - both in the UK and on a global scale - and *continue to educate yourself*. It's not just hype, it's a constantly evolving situation. Download the BBC news app on your phone so you can get breaking news alerts. Check reputable news websites and the NHS website once a day. Learn what to do if one of your girls actually has the virus because you can't just run to A&E with a sore throat anymore.
And if you're going to clickbait coronavirus, then actually relay this information to your iFam instead of just ranting to yourself.

Ignoring the situation IS ignorance and that's what your actions have been this past week. Prove us otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Had the ‘title’ snatched away from them.
Weird thing to say Sarah. And frankly, it’s gross to imply that Mums who have lost children don’t have that title anymore.

When my son died and I had no kids here with me, I was still a Mother.

A2DEDA62-E6BF-456F-9B7B-33C980FA91AC.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Jaces first easter was 2019...
Intelligent they said, and they don't even know that Jace has had his first Easter so that rabbits irrelevant. Even though he was only matter of weeks old last year off camera he was probably eatting chocolate eggs behind the scenes whilst he learnt his script.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I bet they are going out. Why is Isla all dressed up? Why even get dressed at all? We are all living in our pajamas or just lounge wear. Really is Esme wearing the same clothes she traveled in? It's been said the virus lives on material for a long time. Those clothes should have been washed right away. The masks are basically useless. They are meant for people who have the virus. The germs linger on those masks and are absorbed right into your mouth and nose. It's the masks that have air filtration and a button to release whatever. If he's so highly informed he would know that. But I still bet they are going out they will never stay in for 2 weeks... They deserve everything they get and I hope this is the end of them. And no Lazy no one wants ur tit merch when they can't even find toilet paper to wipe our asses with
Yeah, and why did Isla need a handbag if they're staying in hmm?

Reactions: 22
I bet they are going out. Why is Isla all dressed up? Why even get dressed at all? We are all living in our pajamas or just lounge wear. Really is Esme wearing the same clothes she traveled in? It's been said the virus lives on material for a long time. Those clothes should have been washed right away. The masks are basically useless. They are meant for people who have the virus. The germs linger on those masks and are absorbed right into your mouth and nose. It's the masks that have air filtration and a button to release whatever. If he's so highly informed he would know that. But I still bet they are going out they will never stay in for 2 weeks... They deserve everything they get and I hope this is the end of them. And no Lazy no one wants ur tit merch when they can't even find toilet paper to wipe our asses with
im a theatre nurse and the info we have been given is that those masks are good for all
Of around three minutes. After that or once they are “wet” wether they feel wet or not they let all kinds of things seep through. They are purely to stop thing such as splash back. But he’s very intelligent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Izzy seemed to be giving off a bit of attitude in tonight’s vlog when she was filming by herself. Being a bit passive aggressive. I think it’s a really bad idea for her to have to do these daily vlogs. Even if she thinks it’s ok it really is not. Her parents should realise this but then we all know it’s money over mental health with these lot. She’s only 14 and it seems that getting a daily video up far outweighs her getting an education

Reactions: 27
RANT TO THE VERY LOT SUPER INTELLIGENT INGHAM FAMILY

1 Is Lazy insinuating (look it up thicko)
that poor Nannar might have some type of dementia/memory problem? If this is the case - Safeguarding should be alerted about Lazy misappropriating her pension for the kids benefit. If she doesn’t realise or remember what she is spending it is so cruel. Financial abuse is a crime.

2 Isabelle is fast approaching 15 years of age. Her handwriting looks like a drunken spider has crawled out from an ink pot. She is due to start her GCSE examinations in September. Lazy mentioned learning support but honestly why bother wasting time? She is destined for a poor quality relationship and early motherhood.

3 Isla is either extremely slow or an Oscar winning actress (I will let you decide). She is ? 7 or 8 years old very soon but sounds like a 3 year old. What is the matter with her?

4 the amount of snacks in the ‘snack control box’ was ludicrous. If this is the control how much would the greedy creatures eat ordinarily? A biscuit mid morning and a piece of fruit in the afternoon would satisfy most kids. If it didn’t offer a slice of toast or more veggies at lunchtime and dinner

5 Why has Jace not qualified for a snack basket? Forgotten yet again.

6 I would suggest that the a very lot super intellectual Creepy uses his isolation time to access the Open University and try and learn something. Basic manners and common sense could be a start.

FINALLY WHY COULD’NT THE LOVELY SHORTLE HORSE GET THEM STOCKED UP WITH FOOD? I’M CERTAIN SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO SPARE SOME HAY AND PONY CUBES 🐴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
She blogged showing there was no fruit. Yet the girls have fruit in their snack plastictat today? Did someone bring you food?
also said she’d only managed to get one pie for a family of six and some bacon... but Chris says they are now isolating? That’s not 14 days worth of food?

they will go out and not film it
She went to Aldi after Morrison’s and she did say she got what in Aldi what she couldn’t get in Morrisons and she was lucky she decided to go to Aldi so I’m guessing they got the majority of their food in Aldi 🤙

Reactions: 6
These fuckwits need to get a grip on reality. There's no way theyll isolate. No a chance.
Tonight myself and my husband made the heartwrenching decision that for the next 12 weeks I'm living upstairs and him downstairs as I'm high risk. This is what needs to be done to protect myself and my family yet these dickheads think it's ok to jet off during a global pandemic

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
RANT TO THE VERY LOT SUPER INTELLIGENT INGHAM FAMILY

1 Is Lazy insinuating (look it up thicko)
that poor Nannar might have some type of dementia/memory problem? If this is the case - Safeguarding should be alerted about Lazy misappropriating her pension for the kids benefit. If she doesn’t realise or remember what she is spending it is so cruel. Financial abuse is a crime.

2 Isabelle is fast approaching 15 years of age. Her handwriting looks like a drunken spider has crawled out from an ink pot. She is due to start her GCSE examinations in September. Lazy mentioned learning support but honestly why bother wasting time? She is destined for a poor quality relationship and early motherhood.

3 Isla is either extremely slow or an Oscar winning actress (I will let you decide). She is ? 7 or 8 years old very soon but sounds like a 3 year old. What is the matter with her?

4 the amount of snacks in the ‘snack control box’ was ludicrous. If this is the control how much would the greedy creatures eat ordinarily? A biscuit mid morning and a piece of fruit in the afternoon would satisfy most kids. If it didn’t offer a slice of toast or more veggies at lunchtime and dinner

5 Why has Jace not qualified for a snack basket? Forgotten yet again.

6 I would suggest that the a very lot super intellectual Creepy uses his isolation time to access the Open University and try and learn something. Basic manners and common sense could be a start.

FINALLY WHY COULD’NT THE LOVELY SHORTLE HORSE GET THEM STOCKED UP WITH FOOD? I’M CERTAIN SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO SPARE SOME HAY AND PONY CUBES 🐴
“Her handwriting looks like a drunken spider has crawled out from an ink pot” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm gonna call it right now, creepy is definitely gonna at some point claim he thinks he has caught this virus. What else is gonna bring in the views. I personally cant wait to watch this unfold, two people who cannot stand each other stuck in the same house 24/7. Lazy is gonna be shaking like a shitting dog from shopping withdrawal😂!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I've not caught up on the the thread yet but couple of things off insta...

Bet Sarah was Foooming they forgot Mothers Day. No doubt it'll be used as clickbait tomorrow "we will never forgive ourselves" then the next day "we did something special to say sorry"

Also Sarah going on about her mothers day being dedicated to those waiting to be mom's or who can't or who have had it taken from them... Completely disrespectful post, badly put together and I can't help but feel there's a big dose of passive aggressive fuckwittery thrown in there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.