The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you give idiots enough rope, they hang themselves. #Covidiots.
Wishing all my fellow Tattlers the best during these difficult times Xx
View attachment 98814
She blogged showing there was no fruit. Yet the girls have fruit in their snack plastictat today? Did someone bring you food?
also said she’d only managed to get one pie for a family of six and some bacon... but Chris says they are now isolating? That’s not 14 days worth of food?

they will go out and not film it

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Chris you are completely ignorant. You go about living in some fantasy world. How do we know this? You spend 99% of your time on social media! If it’s not youtube it’s Instagram. You have chosen to share so much detail of your life we can all tell what kind of person you are. So it’s ok for you to call a complete stranger in the comments ignorant but not for them, who see you and your lazy tub of lard wife every single day the same thing? Don’t think so! So it’s changed now then from we do this for the memories to it just being for entertainment? Well it’s not very entertaining from what I read on here! Most days seem to be the same boring tit. Even when you go on holiday it’s the same boring tit over and over and over. You have run out of steam you greasy scumbag. You have nothing interesting or entertaining to film. The only reason people watch you is either they are little kids who get bored, young adults with special needs, or other (most likely rubbish parents at this point) that don’t know any better! You got where you are through pure luck. Not because you are special or have done anything special. You mainly got where you are by showing the pure greed at Christmas time! You don’t work hard. You are a pair of lazy gits that it! You film yourself then spend far to long editing it even though they are total rubbish! That isn’t working mate. You are having a laugh. But carry on in your sad little bubble. Cause it’s going to pop. One day you will have nothing again. Nothing but a bad reputation and new papers talking about you being a creepy man that messages young girls and leave your baby on the beach alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Chris's rant should come with a health warning, so many jump cuts, him spinning around, standing up and sitting down. It was a very lot distracting.
Says a lot when a 30 something family have "no one" to assist them yet supposedly have lots of family and friends nearby. Where is Dave? Katrina? Damo? James? Lauren? All your brothers and sisters? What about the employee in you claim to have working for you in the Chinese tat crap office?
Also apparently we don't know the real Chris and Sarah. So for 3 years they've been lying to everyone and not showing their real life, real memories, real them "for memories" like they've previously claimed 🤔
Mary shortle could have helped them even. They are bare faced liars

I thought the whole street was out congratulating her driving test? But they couldn’t bring her a bag of food?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I thought considering the girls will be having breakfast, lunch and dinner that those snacks were a bit excessive!!!
chris - your rant just made you sound like more of a dick! The footage in the airport over there, all the people in the background we’re not wearing masks, Izzy took her mask off to talk 🤦🏻‍♀️ The footage on the plane girls & Sarah were not wearing masks and then on the train the girls had their masks on the table an unhygienic surface 🤷🏻‍♀️
Chris - He said they had no one bring food over yet he said earlier in the week his mummy filled his cupboards before the chaos therefore he did have someone stock up for them.
THE INGHAMS ARE LYING, SELF CENTRED, ATTENTION SEEKING MORONS!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
She blogged showing there was no fruit. Yet the girls have fruit in their snack plastictat today? Did someone bring you food?
also said she’d only managed to get one pie for a family of six and some bacon... but Chris says they are now isolating? That’s not 14 days worth of food?

she said she went to another store after where she found some more food, but offcourse did not vlog any of that cause shelves with something in it would be boring.

Reactions: 29
Generally speaking (although there are always exceptions) people who are educated or intelligent, not just in terms of academic qualifications, but possess different types of intelligence, don’t feel the need to keep reiterating how intelligent or educated they are. Thou doth protest too much Chris. I bet all that boasting doesn’t go down too well with your fellow pilots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Oh wish a tattler lived on their block and could spy on them and see if they go out... Is there a tattler that lives nearby like really nearby to watch? I know we shouldn't be out and about but....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know it's been said many many times but how can he expect anyone to take him seriously with that hair? The first time I saw a video, I genuinely thought it was a piss take

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sarah says she received lovely msgs in her inbox - really - what about the other ones? Oh yes - you delete them😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Where are all your skating buddies that you supposedly went away with to help you out with your shopping hey creepy, or did they not exist 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Impressed that Chris did a whole 10 min rant without saying hell no 🥳
wonder how many times he edited it out thoug. Doubt he could do a whole rant without a few of them and also miysteriously lack of litrally in it also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did Sarah say what she cooked for dinner because I thought she only managed to buy snacks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet they are going out. Why is Isla all dressed up? Why even get dressed at all? We are all living in our pajamas or just lounge wear. Really is Esme wearing the same clothes she traveled in? It's been said the virus lives on material for a long time. Those clothes should have been washed right away. The masks are basically useless. They are meant for people who have the virus. The germs linger on those masks and are absorbed right into your mouth and nose. It's the masks that have air filtration and a button to release whatever. If he's so highly informed he would know that. But I still bet they are going out they will never stay in for 2 weeks... They deserve everything they get and I hope this is the end of them. And no Lazy no one wants ur tit merch when they can't even find toilet paper to wipe our asses with

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
“Essentials”... she bought SNACK CONTROL BOXES. Oh the luxury of having enough food to fill them. Unlike that poor nurse from the NHS who couldn’t buy anything after a 48 hour shift. It’s just disgusting.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
And no Lazy no one wants ur tit merch when they can't even find toilet paper to wipe our asses with
Maybe that’s what she’s banking on. People so desperate that that’s their only option to use as toilet paper.

tit merch for tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.