The Ingham Family #91 Like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family #92 Ignorant Rude Irresponsible Clueless Thick Selfish Idiots

what could be better than their words on their own thumbnail :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Still half way through the rant but he's saying we don't know him or his personality because we only see 20 minutes of their day. Surely you would only want to show the best part of yourself online so is he even more of a terrible person in real life? Probably but I really hate when people say that, you might not be showing your entire life but you are show the main parts of every day of your life, you are sharing a lot of personal information so how do you expect people not to have an idea of the type of person you are?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Love that he tries to claim the “haters” are the ones for the last 2 years! No skater boy, it’s the majority of your normally adoring ifam that are raging with you, not just the haters!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also, I can't help myself, but if what Chris said was true about the resort having masks, then shame on them, they should have given all their masks to their local hospitals. I am in the US, I am a healthcare provider, we are so critically low on basic supplies that we have resorted to using one mask all day and then putting in paper bags to reuse in a few days. The CDC said if we fully run out of masks we can use bandanas or scarves. I cannot even express to you how irritated I get when I see these useless daft assholes who went on vacation in the middle of a global pandemic take supplies away from front line workers who really truly need them.

Anyway, rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Chris if you’re reading this, you’re a raging nonce who should be in prison.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm sorry, but watching that little rant was the best laugh I've had in a while. Every sentence was a total contradiction of their actions.

We only see a "highlight". A highlight, seriously?? 😂 If what you put out on the internet are your highlights, I dread to think what you cut out. Definitely living their best lives guyyyyssss.

Also, I know things are in short supply at the moment, but I don't think nail clippers are amongst that list, so creepy, please cut those disgusting, germ infested nails! 🤢

Why Chris are you so out of breath walking up and down that kitchen? Did it maybe take you a few thousand attempts to string those few sentences (that were total crap - still hilarious) together or are you just an out of shape wannabe?

More seriously though, Sarah saying that Jace has to learn after banging his head. What's he supposed to learn at less than one year old? Presumably that he has a fuckwit of a mother who definitely shouldn't be letting him wander the house freely! Think that ship sailed anyway when he was left on a beach by such "responsible parents"

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Did I hear correctly when he said this could go on for a couple of years?
Once a twit, always a twit.
Thanks for the mini rant creepy but you can piss off now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How do you report it please? Sick of these stupid, vile and ignorant (used in the CORRECT sense, Creepy) excuses for humans getting away with things constantly. Going to start actively help bring their Youtube lives to an end.

Reactions: 10
Please can we have the, from scuba masks to carona masks that was mentioned earlier as the next thread title it's genius.

Reactions: 13
How do you report it please? Sick of these stupid, vile and ignorant (used in the CORRECT sense, Creepy) excuses for humans getting away with things constantly. Going to start actively help bring their Youtube lives to an end.
There are 3 little dots in a line in the top right corner of the video. Click those then click report then choose the reason for reporting.

If you pause the video within the first 30 seconds it shouldn’t count as a view.

Reactions: 4
Esme is still wearing that same outfit in today’s vlog
Absolute tramps and annoying baby voice Isla has a massive hole in her tights , how embarrassing for the super rich super famous very a lot celebrities 😂

Reactions: 8
Oh god, he's "dropped" his 5.13 min epic up on his Instagram as its 6 months since the premiere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.