The Ingham Family #91 Like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Tiana Wilson’s most recent video? The father in it was in the hot tub but had his hat on and Tianas mother said to him he looks like Chris Ingham! They were all laughing at it for ages!!! 🤣
Had to go find this. Sooo hilarious 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else struggle to understand Isla? Izzy is bad enough, stuttering, but Isla, it's not just the baby voice.

Reactions: 23
Only clicked on todays video because I could tell there'd be a juicy rant. Of course, Creepy is entirely missing the point. The reason you had to go out to shop and put yourself at risk is because instead of staying home and getting prepared, you chose to go on a holiday. You chose to fly when non-essential travel has been advised against. This is why people are calling you ignorant. Btw, didn't Lazy say their "friends" offered them supplies? Guess they don't actually exist. And now he's saying there was nobody else other than his parents. I guess Katrina doesn't give a f*ck, lol. Btw, have her or Lazy even checked on their Nana?

We know all of your multiple personalities very well, Creepy.
1. The weird dad who has to do everything his "gawjus boo-boos" are doing, speaks in an effeminate way and occasionally likes to wear Sarahs jumpers.
2. The "sup foo" slime ball on his skates, throwing up weird hand gestures and using 90s slang, who has a fantasy image of himself as an irresistible emo teen heart throb. Overlaps into the tough guy which is next.
3. The "get the f*ck off my feed" tough guy. This side comes out when he's around other males. Basically just uses a lot of profanity.
4. The predator. Attempts to lure girls out late at night, sends them inappropriate messages, hooks up with them in hotels and makes them sign NDAs.
5. The victim. Will sue your pants off and is working with the police. There is a huge file of evidence against all the haters.

^ Feel free to add to the list.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
For crying out loud Chris! For not apologising to Jess and all those girls this is why you are getting slaughtered. Just be a man and admit what you did was wrong. This is the whole issue! Don’t you get it? How long can you go on like this? You must have some balls to continue as you do. You know if you’d told the truth in the very beginning things may have been less tough on you. But you chose to deny everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Only clicked on todays video because I could tell there'd be a juicy rant. Of course, Creepy is entirely missing the point. The reason you had to go out to shop and put yourself at risk is because instead of staying home and getting prepared, you chose to go on a holiday. You chose to fly when non-essential travel has been advised against. This is why people are calling you ignorant. Btw, didn't Lazy say their "friends" offered them supplies? Guess they don't actually exist. And now he's saying there was nobody else other than his parents. I guess Katrina doesn't give a f*ck, lol. Btw, have her or Lazy even checked on their Nana?

We know all of your multiple personalities very well, Creepy.
1. The weird dad who has to do everything his "gawjus boo-boos" are doing, speaks in an effeminate way and occasionally likes to wear Sarahs jumpers.
2. The "sup foo" slime ball on his skates, throwing up weird hand gestures and using 90s slang, who has a fantasy image of himself as an irresistible emo teen heart throb. Overlaps into the tough guy which is next.
3. The "get the f*ck off my feed" tough guy. This side comes out when he's around other males. Basically just uses a lot of profanity.
4. The predator. Attempts to lure girls out late at night, sends them inappropriate messages, hooks up with them in hotels and makes them sign NDAs.
5. The victim. Will sue your pants off and is working with the police. There is a huge file of evidence against all the haters.

^ Feel free to add to the list.
This is perfect

Reactions: 8
My 33 year old daughter called Sarah out on her insta and Sarah told her to piss off and blocked her !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
We are calling you ignorant Chris because if you remember you wrote it was “hype”

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So yet again your videos are for entertainment purposes and not for your own memories. I think Chris should go back to a proper job and let the others vlog like they did before like real life

• Heart
Sarah’s Instagram block list must be massive (I’ve been on there for nearly 2 years now wooooohooooo), but the more people she blocks, the more people will be annoyed at their ignorance. She’s doing herself no favours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I know that dislikes count towards engagement so it's not a good thing, but I've never seen so many on an Ingham vlog before and it's only been up 2 hours :eek: The percentages aren't looking good.

Looks like the viewers are voting with their thumbs (down)

Get your tiny violin out again Chris and play us a tune (mind it isn't copyright though)

1584905380322.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We gotta rant we got a rant long time coming but we got one piggy chops p. s piggy chops you said your friend and next door get stuff in its right there in the vlog

Reactions: 5
So creepy said that 99% of the other passengers were wearing masks ? I call bullshit View attachment 98752View attachment 98752

View attachment 98753
Maybe they had temperatures and were asked to wear them because they are sick and are not admitting it to the camera. Wouldn’t be surprised considering how they look lately and how they let that baby crawl in an international airport on the floor.

If this is true, how messed up for her to be out shopping in multiple stores. It should not be an “optional” quarantine for them!😡😡

"We have this life, not because we got lucky but because we're smart" I'm sure there is a comment from Sarah somewhere saying that they are so popular because they got LUCKY because of their early vlogs went viral. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Why can’t Chris stop reading on here then? He must feed off it. Others would ignore it but because he thinks himself as SOMEONE like a celeb he can’t bear not knowing. FOMO

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just don't understand...

Neighbours offered to get them some bits, but now he says they have noone?

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt and assume all those neighbours are now self isolating, as well as sibling etc.

So yes, they needed some food. But did Sarah HAVE to take the camera? Did she HAVE to go to 4 shops? Did she HAVE to buy silly little baskets (which btw I'm not entirely sure the purpose of - my kids have breakfast, a snack, lunch, a snack and dinner. They don't eat outside of that!). Why COULDN'T they order a takeaway?

As for Jace hitting his head - no comment. My 6 month old smacked her nose off of my husbands desk this morning because she slipped in his arms. The desk edge now has a protective strip of foam as a temporary fix. Your child starts doing something new, you damn well protect against it! Are the cleaning supplies under the sink? Are there locks on the cupboards? Why the F have you not put a stair gate on the stairs as soon as he started crawling? I honestly don't understand how they have raised 4 children without knowing basic safety.

Ok, rant over for now. Was longer than I planned

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.