The Ingham Family #91 Like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just hate watched.... “you don’t know us!” He said! Well head I know you better than you know know me! That was the words of my 12 year old daughter.

I know YOU Chris Ingham are a bleeping ignorant prick - quick pop to the shop my arse - SHE WENT TO 4 bleeping SHOPS AND BOUGHT MORE PLASTIC TAT - I bet she was sat on that plane desperate to get those bleeping baskets as soon as she got home! You could have got takeout you bleeping prick! Oh I do hope he reads here! What a moron!

Sorry for all the swarery! I am a very lot fucked off with this!

If we’re going to get the virus, we are going to get the virus! Oh well that is alright then - absolute bleeping twit! I

Oh Tattlers I am so sorry - rant over!

Wake up IFAM - UNSUBSCRIBE!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Chris mentioned just after Jace started walking they would need to get a stair gate, Jace has been walking for a while now!

Reactions: 10
Shame Sarah didn’t put down her wine to get in on the rant. She makes them brilliant
She was probably to pissed, and Chris thought that would just make us laugh hysterically, whilst when he did it alone we would take it so much more seriously.

Reactions: 5
Hi Steve 👋 STFU Creepy you greasy , thick , ginger , noncey , scrounging twit , excuses excuses excuses , you clearly have zero friends to pick you up some bits and bats , no suprise there , please do more rants as they are utterly hilarious

Reactions: 16
Message them thru their insta accounts .. I have, I told them to watch their own vlogs back b4 they have a rant just to remind them of what they’ve said previously!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
sarah said in yesterdays vlog that neighbours had offered, but she said no.

then they replied in the comments that they had NOBODY else to do the shopping for them. :rolleyes:
I hadn’t seen that, I’m actually really disgusted they’d act like that. It’s not hard to give your neighbours some money and say thank you
If they shopped just for content I might actually implode

Reactions: 8
Creepy and his so called rant playing with his greasy fringe on it. Placing his greasy fringe on his sweaty forehead 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
“There’s only so many times you can be called something without sticking up for yourself”

Guess that doesn’t apply to being called a nonce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
"You only see a 20 minute snippet of our lives every day, you don't know us" ... kinda begs the question what the point of uploading it is then you are doing a tit job of vlogging if we don't know you!
Also, we are going with the idea that the vlogs are for entertainment purposes now. What happened to making memories?

Reactions: 30
Notice he slowed down and highlighted the word advice.

So you think you don’t have to follow it Creepy?

Reactions: 8
Chris is smart as in knows how to manipulate people into buying tat. What a twit. He just don’t get it. He’s so sly. He wouldn’t be successful without people watching his videos. It won’t last much longer. Time is running out for them. He is the most cunning controlling fantasist I ever did see

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do his dirty clubbed fingers make anyone else feel physically sick playing with his even more disgusting hair? 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
But to be fair to him he is a lot more intelligent than Sarah. ( not difficult)Sarah doesn’t come across well at all, rather socially unaware and a bit uneducated.

I bet creepy was cringing at the plastic tat eating disorder box.

Creepy isn’t so much dense like Sarah just selfish. His holiday affects him and thats it. A true narc.

Reactions: 10
A few time’s when Esme was playing around on the floor you could see down her top. Not just once but a few times. Surely he notices this when editing and could delete or at least blur it out. It may seem innocent but this is the kind of thing that is timestamped and used be creeps 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What’s the betting that they are still actually going out just not going to vlog it now!! 😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.