The Ingham Family #91 Like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering they’d just travelled and been in contact with god knows how many people - they should isolate (shouldn’t have gone in the first place but that’s where stupidity gets you)

sure, maybe you don’t want to send your parents, elderly/high risk etc etc.
why not ask your siblings? Friends? Neighbours? Do an online shop?
they couldn’t because nobody likes them,BUT Sarah’s trip to the shops were not essential and posed a risk to other people.

the sheer ignorance is disgusting.

Reactions: 22
Youtube should really make a special point where you can report if a video goes on about the corona virus. I think that would make more people report it and easier for them to figure out.

Reactions: 20
Considering they’d just travelled and been in contact with god knows how many people - they should isolate (shouldn’t have gone in the first place but that’s where stupidity gets you)

sure, maybe you don’t want to send your parents, elderly/high risk etc etc.
why not ask your siblings? Friends? Neighbours? Do an online shop?
they couldn’t because nobody likes them,BUT Sarah’s trip to the shops were not essential and posed a risk to other people.

the sheer ignorance is disgusting.
sarah said in yesterdays vlog that neighbours had offered, but she said no.

then they replied in the comments that they had NOBODY else to do the shopping for them. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What a plonker!!! It not just a virus, it's not just a case of, oh well if we get it we get it!!!! It a world wide pandemic that I hoped that in mine and my children's life time we have never been involved in!!! If there was a choice of a once in a life time holiday OR a once in a lifetime response/action/what kid of human am I against a world wide pandemic!!! The holiday would definitely taken a back seat. So in 2020 one of the biggest growing world pandemics what did you do!! Stay at home? Check in your elderly relatives? Keep your children safe but age appropriately informed? Work in the NHS? The list of sensible and decent choices and yes it's a choice goes on......... No I went the the Maldives, came home, went out and got shopping and probably off camera done non essential things!! So with all your "fans" no one could leave you a food parcel to be collected from a safe place that wasn't you home address!!! If any of them( and I really hope not) are to get ill they will be the first in line for NHS treatment and all on camera for the ££££££. Went on a rant there, I have three kids, a husband with serveral auto immune condition, Iam his carer and work part time so all his crap has definitely got on my goat!!! Best stop now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The irony- Chris says we can’t call him ignorant after watching just a 20 minute video, but he can call people ignorant after reading a comment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Guys....it’s Mother’s Day....my son, who is 14 and has a paper round- more of a proper job then the minghams- wants to buy me dinner- he suggested a burger for tea- I love this! He doesn’t watch the minghams but I did chuckle! Not to his face obviously!
So yeah, I’m havin a burga for me tea!!!!
Ah what a sweetie you have raised. Enjoy your burger.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
you would not send your parents out to do the shopping for you cause they are in the high risk group, but you send your wife out to endangere the same group of high risk people since you had been on multiple trains and buses and places with lots of people And it did not look like Sarah had taken a shower, because she was in the same clothes, dirty hair.
They are scumbags.. Utter selfish scum

Even the ifam know he is lying.. They know they have family to shop for them.. Selfish bastard

• Angry
Reactions: 28
"We are smart, intelligent individuals, who are clued up"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Repeats 10x that they are smart and intelligent people

then says

"If we get the virus then we get the virus, there is nothing we can do".

They really are so ridiculously and criminally stupid, I can't take it.
Chris, it's not about you getting the virus, it's about you possibly having it and not having symptoms at all and passing it on to someone vulnerable.
Comprende????????

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh it looks like there's a rant. 😁 I will finish watching Boris and then do the vlog rundown. Sorry they have been a bit later in recent days but I like to watch the daily conferences so I know what is going on.
Thegreencow, I think all are with you watching the latest daily conference and I am more than happy to wait for your brilliant rundowns. You need a bloody medal and I thank you for taking one for the team and saving my eyes and ears from the horror on my screen. 😘

Reactions: 17
The Ingham Family #92 We are smart intelligent individuals... who cant keep track of our lies

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So creepy said that 99% of the other passengers were wearing masks ? I call bullshit View attachment 98752View attachment 98752
I thought that too !! There was NO NEED for Lazy to go to 4 differant stores infact there was no need for her to go to any, takeaways are still delivering, book a home shopping delivery for the next available slot and order takeaways until you have food in to cook (will give you time to watch youtube to learn)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"We are smart, intelligent individuals, who are clued up"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Those kids are the thickest on you tube.. Especially that izzy.. So slow and utterly boring... Mia fizz doesn't have much competition from that dozo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just seen this on twitter from YouTube. If we report their content it might get flagged and removed for talking about coronavirus View attachment 98750
Reported as they have not followed the guidelines and they were also reported in the last video for not following government guidelines, not to sure what was said in his rant but if he hasn’t worded it properly and called people names he can probably be reported for cyber bullying as well ☺

Reactions: 11
At Gatwick they were only ones with masks and sitting at Mali Airport. Oh Chris wake up you greasy ball bag everyone is seeing your true colours, and if we only see 20 min highlight of your day what a complete tit family life you lead. You got lucky in 2016 as you were normal, when it come out you was a sexual groomer of teens and manipulating issy your channel sank, you are scraping by because of ifam, haters etc you wouldn't have a business without anyone so stfu and be grateful and humble. Your business can be taken away very quickly. It's not like you run a successful business in anything other than manipulation of people. Issy and Esme go to school with proper intelligent families not grooming fathers and lazy fat ass mothers. Go take your grease and do one. Shame your mask didn't cover whole of your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Repeats 10x that they are smart and intelligent people

then says

"If we get the virus then we get the virus, there is nothing we can do".

They really are so ridiculously and criminally stupid, I can't take it.
It’s people with this outlook that are contributing to the spread.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Chris - I am certainly not one of the ’ignorant few ‘ as you stated on your vlog.

i am following the advice and keeping isolated , something you have certainly not done - I have not vlogged it either - I expect you want to gain from this situation but you have definitely upset some of your ifam , hence why you deleted your comments - you don’t know everything - just listen to what everybody says!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.