The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive done a couple of transatlantic cruises, theyre a fraction of the price to a trip to the maldives and the places we went are as pretty if not prettier than the maldives. I took this picture in St Marteen. It has the beautiful blue sea, the white sands but it also has shops and other things to do.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He’s Chris de longe and she’s Sarah ingham ?
Ingham is his proper name but the sad ass has a cringy attachment to a member of some pop group by the name of blink182 so that’s why he called himself that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
What I have made of tonight vlog

They are in paradise, a holiday of a lifetime and you got up at lunchtime omg I would be up at 5 am to watch to the sun rise you really are something else.

They have got a one year old walking around the pool with no shoes on and I am screaming to myself get him off the hot floor, pans back to Lazy who says for Jace to stay in his pool as it is too hot on the floor to get out. I despise you.

Then going to the beach, I really do not care how late it is NO HAT ON JACE!!!! THEN, you leave him to crawl on the sand with the hermit crabs! OMG it scares me what goes on behind closed doors when the cameras are switched off how are your children all still alive!!!

AGAIN Jace, why the hell have you got him in the pool without not only a swim nappy but any nappy :mad: those poor guests.

The girls are NOT doing their homework, they are bouncing around probably on Tik pweirdo Tok. While we are on about that, Esme is 10 yes 10, filming her doing seductive dances in swimsuits do you know who watches these ..... I will leave that one there. How do we know they were not doing homework because your face said it all we know you well enough now Lazy to know when you are lying, you close your eyes and rub your face when you do.

Creepy had a meeting in the hotel room :unsure::unsure::unsure: I would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall for said meeting, you dont have meetings on holiday unless you are summoned.

So glad you were able to get a bed at the pool, I thought you had this pool to yourself, is it busier then you make out :ROFLMAO:

I must say for what the room costs, I would expect luxury which tbh I am not seeing, and this is not in a jealous way either, the resort is beautiful, the accommodation, VERY basic and the buffet looks no better than in Spain, where is the fresh caught fish and luxury selections, all we have seen upto now is watermelon, grilled chicken and chips and cake

How burnt is Esme's wrists I noticed it on the photographs yesterday but even more so on tonight's vlog. I cannot believe that you took those £2.99 spray bottle sun creams to the Maldives you pair of brainless wonders, they just wash off and I am not talking the high intense heat over there I am talking here, no wonder you look like a lobster but your girls :mad:

No you did not sneak out bread rolls, you stole bread rolls, and for what, vlog footage, again are you such cretins well educated my arse you cannot feed fish bread it buggers up their digestion system and can kill them but well as long as you get the money shot who cares

Soooo it is after 7pm and still in the sea, when Esme comes back to tell you about her adventure (the only bit of the holiday up to now that has made me smile seeing Esme having real fun, not forced fun) you say 10 more minutes then cut to you walking to the restaurant where you are showered and changed all of you and it is only 8 pm hmmm so what time is it really as you cannot get out of the sea, showered, changed and laze around like you said you did in less than one hour

You actually thought Jace had been left in the room on his own. :rolleyes: Good job between Isabelle and the staff in the resort your son is still alive and not on his own. But then he is a modern day Matilda he is used to being left on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m sorry but if I had spent that kind of money on a holiday I’d be a bit peed off I didn’t get the shack in the sea as filmed in tonight’s drone footage. The hotel looks so basic and so empty you really aren’t selling it to people at all 😂 And how sunburnt is Isla!
Isla was ridiculously burnt and I felt for her especially as that was after two days......but don’t forget fatty - I mean Sarah did say they kept putting sun cream on them!! As a parent I’d put sun scream only probably every 1-2 hours if it’s 36 degrees 🤦🏻‍♀️ #badparenting

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I really don't know what to say about tonights "show". Mid day and the girls have been doing 'homework' and then going for lunch followed by the pool. Perhaps go to the pool in the morning and do said homework between 12 & 3. Sarah with a glass in the swimming pool, that's super safe. He's saying he's a hot mess, didn't look any different to me. Poor Esme with his greasy beanie on in the pool. No wonder no one else is in the pool. Banana boat suncream, there's a reason she bought it, don't want to offend anyone, but learnt years ago in this country, its cheap for a reason. Bringing bread to feed the fish, way to go to cause further damage to our marine life!! Jason obviously had no nappy on at the beach, did she not bring enough swim nappies or did she think there was a b&m on the island. Did super camera man get a license for his drone? Just realised I've just done a Sarah, all I've done is moan, obviously her moan, moan, moan and moan has worn off on me tonight. They're really not selling this particular island resort in the Maldives to me. Oh and also, she said when they were on the beach it was 7pm, the sunset at about 6.15pm honey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
not very appropriate

and i reckon Greasy has the shits
1.Does she honestly, really still think he’s editing til 4am??
2. He won’t come in the room for a reason, that’s for sure. I’ll give you a clue- it’s female, and probably under the legal age of consent

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Seems the ifam are taking full advantage of the pocket money range !! You have to admire their dedication 😂😂.... But honestly you have to wonder if anyone is looking after these people's interests as they are clearly vulnerable adults and children ... They are being taken advantage of !! View attachment 96026View attachment 96027View attachment 96028View attachment 96029
Oh blimey, what a tough choice for the iFam - buy a pen or a holiday to the Maldives? Ooh, which should I go for? They both look so juicEy.
How many kiddy iFams have a set of keys anyway? What a load of old tinker tut.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.