The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was confused at hearing her ask if something foody could be charged to their room? I thought it would be all inclusive?
It is all inclusive. Iv stayed places that have extras you can buy though. For the price of the place though I wouldn't be paying for coconuts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems the ifam are taking full advantage of the pocket money range !! You have to admire their dedication 😂😂.... But honestly you have to wonder if anyone is looking after these people's interests as they are clearly vulnerable adults and children ... They are being taken advantage of !! Screenshot_20200315_192308.jpg Screenshot_20200315_192449.jpg Screenshot_20200315_192726.jpg Screenshot_20200315_192908.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but if I had spent that kind of money on a holiday I’d be a bit peed off I didn’t get the shack in the sea as filmed in tonight’s drone footage. The hotel looks so basic and so empty you really aren’t selling it to people at all 😂 And how sunburnt is Isla!
Kids aren’t generally allowed To stay in those sea villas for health and safety!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Prehaps they arent using the #ad because theyve been told not to by simply Maldives. Prehaps they changed their mind once they'd done their homework (unlike the girls) 😂
It must be a horribly anxious way to live though, having to keep everything a secret then knowing you’ve obtained something effectively by deception and that when there they’re safe in the knowledge that no hotel or company would risk thowing them out so they get to keep the deal. There’s no way looking at all the messages from everywhere they’ve been at the start ‘we weren’t aware of this’and then ‘we’re looking into it’ until eventually’no comment’ I couldn’t show my face if I was then I’d just be too embarrassed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I personally feel like we’re fighting a losing battle. They honestly get away with everything!
It’s beggars belief that in this day and age grooming teen girls and then bullying and threatening the victims gets you free holidays to the Maldives.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
How does a family that goes abroad so often have zero commonsense when it comes to sun protection?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I was confused at hearing her ask if something foody could be charged to their room? I thought it would be all inclusive?
I read some reviews on TripAdvisor, apparently the AI is very basic. Can only eat in the one restaurant, although they have 3 .....

Reactions: 9
I read some reviews on TripAdvisor, apparently the AI is very basic. Can only eat in the one restaurant, although they have 3 .....
Wow! Prob the cheapest resort and the reason the company sent them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.