The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As it was pointed out that in the vlog the other day Chris called jace a bas.... If that's what he's calling him and no editing out, what on earth does that poor child get called when the cameras not rolling!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Chris keeps on about trolls and fake accounts says him who has an account called Chris delonge. Hmmm your an Ingham Chris not a delonge are you married to Tom, you wish. So don't call others out when you don't use your correct name on your social media and your meant to be a grown up man. Your just a sad old aging man who has nothing going for him but to deprive your kids if a childhood of friends, school and normality in order to feed your ignorant narcissistic man child ego. Don't drop the towel

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Pretty sure you'd be covering yourself up too if a greasy, woohooing creep was filming you for all the boys at school to ogle at.

1584216797318.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The sea looks so beautiful, and to see the fish like that must be amazing.
Isabelle is definitely trying to cover her chest while she’s being filmed. How awkward for her. Being a teenager is such a self conscious time anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
OMG , those swim masks , they look like dickheads, literally like dickheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If they don’t want to read all the bad stuff people are saying then why don’t they just turn the comments off on their vlogs? Then they can live in their little bubble of perfectness without a care in the world? It’s like they need the ‘fans’ to blow sunshine up their arses to make them feel better about how shite their life really is!! If they really didn’t care you wouldn’t hear a peep out of them, simple

Reactions: 34
Jesus wept , they're telling people to go back to school! bleeping numpties dont even know the difference between summary (a round up of things) and summery (things that are like summer). They are so bleeping thick , their poor kids have LICHERALLY no chance!

Screenshot_20200314-204550_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Seriously, does this woman have nothing better to spend her money on? How much shitting Ingham merch does one idiot need?

Also, we're all pretty much "half the women (sic)" Sarah is due to all the Orange Twirls she's eaten.

1584218916791.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I did say esma got a cold at between 9.21 and 9.26 u hear her sneeze then a cough on yesterday's vlog think its isla she put on Instagram shes got badley burnt someone just said it as I'm not on there and if you watch Sarah is telling esma what to say about school

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The Minghams are immune to the coronavirus and skin cancer. What a talented family!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
OMG , those swim masks , they look like dickheads, literally like dickheads.
i saw a comment about dildo masks, when i went back to ss it had been deleted

so i grabbed these instead

im certain lazy said on insta that comments would be off.
she did

oh and alibaba and me going off with items tomorro. nothing like spending a nice holiday relaxing you money hungry hippo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.