The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Room tour, what a joke crap lying everywhere! T-shirt’s hanging in the bathroom clothes drying, crap and cleaning wipes next to the sink, bottles of half drank coke next to the bed!! How unprofessional from the chavloggers.

After lying and begging for a free holiday they could have at least moved and tidied up all their crap before filming!!

Which luxury brand would be impressed with this!
View attachment 95569View attachment 95571View attachment 95574View attachment 95575
Wait, is that the Perfect Prep machine?? Or the coffee machine?

Reactions: 5
Izzy has uploaded the same photo to her page but her stomach looks different.

Shes also replying to comments but when I say she I mean Sarah. Its so obvious it isnt Izzy 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
OUR MALDIVES BEACH VILLA TOUR!

Vlog starts with Isabelle carrying Jace out of the villa and the other girls following her. 'Emotional' music is playing. Isabelle and Isla hold Jace's hands and walk him toward the restaurant. Footage of the food and Isla pouring apple juice Isla gets some fruit and Creepy picks up what looks like a dessert.:rolleyes:

Lazy tells us she has got Jace strawberry porridge. Back at the villa Lazy says good morning. It's hotter now than it was on the roadtrip. There's crabs everywhere. I think Creepy might need to go too the sexual health clinic about that. 😁 😜

Creepy opens the door to the villa. He walks out to the beach and the girls run into the sea. Lazy holds Jace's hands as he walks down to the sea.

Before Creepy left home he bought himself a new go pro. They all got some snorkelling masks. The girls put them on and snorkel. Isabelle says they are hard to breathe in and Creepy laughs.:rolleyes:They saw a shark yesterday and they need to film it today. Jace fell asleep as soon as they got in the water. Creepy knocks his dinosaur off the dinghy. Footage of the coral and some fish.:rolleyes:Someone told them there were sharks near the pier so they have come down to find some. So far they can't see any. They film some fish under the pier.:rolleyes:

They went to the bar and got mocktails. Jace woke up after his nap in the sea and decided to eat some sand. He has apple juice in his cup and isn't letting it go. Lazy tells us they half filled it with water but it went warm and they filled it up with apple juice again. Sand has stuck to Jace because he has suncream on. Lazy asks if he wants to go to the swimming pool. Creepy zooms in on Esme doing Tik Toks.:rolleyes:

Back to yesterday and time for the villa tour. First room is Lazy and Creepy's. There's a separate single bed in there which will probably be for Creepy. They have an open air bathroom and Lazy was wondering if you take a poo outside too but there is a separate cubicle for that.:rolleyes:Isabelle tells Creepy to film something but he says it's the last thing they will look at. They go into the girl's bedroom. There's a double bed and a single bed in there. So Isla can choose if she wants to sleep in the double with Isabelle or sleep in the single in Lazy and Creepy's room. She chooses the latter but we all know that won't be happening.;)Creepy shows the private beach. Lazy feels like crying. She had four things on her bucket list as a child; get married, have children, own a home and visit the Maldives. 34 years old and she has done all of them.:rolleyes:

Present day and Lazy is in the pool. Esme and Creepy went to the room to get something so they could go in the pool whilst Lazy stayed at the beach with Jace. She was sat on the edge of the water and breastfed him. She is proud she is still breast feeding when he is a year old.:rolleyes:The water was flowing over Lazy's legs and she felt like crying.:rolleyes:This has been her dream since she was a child but she never thought she would come with the girls and Jace. She told Creepy it would be somewhere they would go when retired. We only get to see what the vlog but the girls haven't stopped saying thank you. The cameras don't do it justice. Lazy feels so lucky.:rolleyes:

The girls walk towards the restaurant again but for dinner this time. Lazy asks Isla if she wants to get a fresh coconut. Lazy is using Creepy's phone to film. Isla didn't know coconuts can be green.:rolleyes:Perhaps this is a sign that Isla shouldn't have missed these soon to be three weeks of school.:unsure:Lazy asks if they can charge it to their room. Camera cuts to the man opening the top of the coconut. Esme tries it but doesn't like it. Isabelle tries it and says it's unique and tastes creamy. Creepy tells us that Isabelle's favourite chocolate bar ins a bounty. Begging for freebies in the PO box again:rolleyes:

Back at the villa and the girls look sunburnt. Lazy films the crabs. They're going down to the sea.

Lazy and the girls have just got back to the room after an incredible day. What about Creepy? They underestimated the strength of the Maldivian sun.:rolleyes:They had factor 50 on all day and put it on twice/three times and they didn't leave the villa until 12:15 so tomorrow they will stay out of the sun between 12 and 2 because they don't want to be getting more burnt. It's been the best day ever and Lazy feels like sleeping is wasting time.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

#livingmybestlife
View attachment 95585
Lol lazy. You need to apply sunscreen more than 2/3 times a day! Factor 20 means you should apply it every 20 minutes, factor 50 = 50 minutes and so on, to be properly protected. Plus, most people don't apply enough either.

Reactions: 24
Room tour, what a joke crap lying everywhere! T-shirt’s hanging on the shower head, bathroom has clothes drying, crap and cleaning wipes next to the sink, bottles of half drank coke next to the bed!! How unprofessional from the chavloggers.

After lying and begging for a free holiday they could have at least moved and tidied up all their crap before filming!!

Which luxury brand would be impressed with this!
View attachment 95569View attachment 95571View attachment 95574View attachment 95575
I'm sorry but for somewhere you'd think of being luxurious, like the Maldives, it looks quite nice but basic.
Sorry if anyone's stayed there, no offence.

Reactions: 22
Sorry but who the heck wait to a quarter past twelve to go outside your room when you are in a brand new place.

Reactions: 36
It's a different pic, she's sitting up more and looks like she might be sucking her tummy in a bit.

Lol lazy. You need to apply sunscreen more than 2/3 times a day! Factor 20 means you should apply it every 20 minutes, factor 50 = 50 minutes and so on, to be properly protected. Plus, most people don't apply enough either.
You also need to reapply every time you get out of the water. Sarah is too tight to put enough on the kids.

Reactions: 19
Another thing for me to be super pissed off about - a sewing friend is burying her 3yr old today in America because of Covid-19 pneumonia. How dare the ignorant f#$@ing twats say that it is just a hype. I would attach a photo of him in his coffin in the last outfit she ever made for him, just to show them it isnt a hype. But I don't want to upset anyone here. My heart is literally breaking.
This is one of the most upsetting things I’ve heard in a longtime. I am so sorry for the family and yourself. It is devastatingly sad and such a tragedy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hang on a minute ....

Got married ✔
Had babies ✔
Bought your own home ✔
Visited the Maldives ✔

That appears to be your bucket list completed now do us a favour and do one
Bought your own home happens once you’ve paid the mortgage off you imbecilic half wit. This used to happen around 45 - 50 years old. People used to be able to save for a deposit in their early twenties and settle a 25 year mortgage. This is no longer the case unfortunately and it is taking much longer to ‘own’ your home. The ............god knows who building society owns the greater part of hers

Reactions: 14

Shes also replying to comments but when I say she I mean Sarah. Its so obvious it isnt Izzy 😂
Didn’t she say they are 6 hours ahead? So holiday or not shouldn’t the girls be in bed asleep as it would be 1am!!! Not posting pics online

Reactions: 4
Wait, is that the Perfect Prep machine?? Or the coffee machine?
Looks like they have taken the perfect prep with them on holiday!! 🙄 WTF could they not cope for 1 week without it especially if she’s still breastfeeding. How hard is it to make up a couple of bottles a day for a kid who generally eats 5 times his daily allowance of salt.

Looks like they have taken the perfect prep with them on holiday!! 🙄 WTF could they not cope for 1 week without it especially if she’s still breastfeeding. How hard is it to make up a couple of bottles a day for a kid who generally eats 5 times his daily allowance of salt.
I just don’t know how they fit it all in the suitcases? And they took a couple of trains there; how do they carry it all?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I notice they’ve deleted loads of negative comments on their vlog tonight!!!! Tho I suppose creepy can use it as an excuse to stay up late and tex.....delete them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry but for somewhere you'd think of being luxurious, like the Maldives, it looks quite nice but basic.
Sorry if anyone's stayed there, no offence.
I was thinking the same- it is pretty -the sea looks glorious however I have seen this in other countries. Personally after the first day or 2 I’d be bored. Especially with no excursions because of the virus. Think I’d get cabin fever

Reactions: 15
I would never have a lie in in the Maldives! Get up and watch the sunrise! Make the most of the time there. Fancy only getting up after midday. Some bucket list moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hang on lets see if I can predict tomorrows vlog.

They are all so badly burnt that they cannot go out in the sun so a day hauled up in the villa, is that their choice or the hotels choice after they realise that creepy travelled whilst ill and they are isolated!

They are so so selfish. Have they ever thought about how many other people have the Maldives on their bucket list, a bucket list that they are actually ticking through due to old age or terminal illness. There they think they are in one of the safest places at this time. But sadly due to the selfishness of the SEACROFT MASSIVE they have brought the Virus to paradise with them.

Am I the only one who thinks hair should be tied up in a public swimming pool?

I don’t want to swim in water that’s full of someone else’s hair.
I have a real ‘thing’ about this, I cannot stand hair down in a pool, getting someone else’s strand of hair on me makes me want to throw up especially that dirty mop 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Today’s vlog just reinforces my point yesterday about the Ingham’s making me embarrassed to be British - sunburnt on the first day so having to stay out of the sun by the second day 🤦🏻‍♀️
Pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was thinking the same- it is pretty -the sea looks glorious however I have seen this in other countries. Personally after the first day or 2 I’d be bored. Especially with no excursions because of the virus. Think I’d get cabin fever
Outside looks amazing, I meant their accommodation

Reactions: 3
I would never have a lie in in the Maldives! Get up and watch the sunrise! Make the most of the time there. Fancy only getting up after midday. Some bucket list moment.
and totally not on the first morning. Maybe I would be a little later 3 or 4 days in, but not until midday.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.