The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth does Chris face always look red he always looks like he has a rash or something
He shaves his face every 3 hours right down to the subcutaneous tissue so that his ginger stubble doesn't peep through. Otherwise he'd be walking around looking like he'd dipped his chin in demerara sugar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Teddybear, I feel you need to change your name to one of the following to avoid triggering the Minghams:

- NotaTeddyBear
- KindofaTeddyBear
- RebornDollDog
- TeddyRebornDoll

Something along those lines
I like TeddyRebornDoll (y)

By the way, I know it’s only been a day but shortle’s website under baby Jace still says you will get a meet and greet, guess they’re not in a hurry to fix that

Reactions: 9
does anyone know dougals insta please

if i’m allowed to ask this

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Love that they posted pics giving it away before the end of the day 🤣
We can always depend on the little ifam. Creepy was hoping the first we would hear about it was 5pm on Sunday on their vlog. Ha ha, love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Creepy was making me feel sick saying I feel great you have made me so happy . You have been so kind to me . Reading between the lines he was saying all you mums bringing your girls to me makes me feel like I'm not a nonce . Well guess what Chris you still bleeping are . None of these women know about the allegations I would like to think. But they will . We should club together to buy a prinny and hold a raffle for everyone that went to the none tea party and request their email addresses and send them info . 😎 The last few people were standing for 3 hours I thought they had time slots. #theinghamfamily

Reactions: 21
Teddybear, I feel you need to change your name to one of the following to avoid triggering the Minghams:

- NotaTeddyBear
- KindofaTeddyBear
- RebornDollDog
- TeddyRebornDoll

Something along those lines
[/QUOTE
No offence intended.

How about TeddyJeckyllandHyde1958
That way I can still be a Teddy and Hyde my split personality of being Reborn :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I like TeddyRebornDoll (y)

By the way, I know it’s only been a day but shortle’s website under baby Jace still says you will get a meet and greet, guess they’re not in a hurry to fix that
Yes Meet and Greet When it originally said Tea Party so they have tried to cover it up :mad:

does anyone know dougals insta please

if i’m allowed to ask this
If you go on one of his Youtube Videos and Scroll down you will see the Link.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.