The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's certainly a discrepancy between what the rubber doll-buying iFam were expecting and what they got. Didn't one ask in advance if they could hold Jace?? And they got a ribbon barrier with a bow on it? Fucked up event.
That family are way too big for their boots and the girls are turning in to selfish brats! They think their famous with the ribbon but without sounding nasty those who are in love with the inghams are vulnerable/less abled people and the inghams are taking advantage of that!

Reactions: 21
That family are way too big for their boots and the girls are turning in to selfish brats! They think their famous with the ribbon but without sounding nasty those who are in love with the inghams are vulnerable/less abled people and the inghams are taking advantage of that!

It honestly worries me how much it must goes to the girls heads they're going to grow up thinking they are above every one and be very entitled and egotistical

Reactions: 12
Esme saying Jace is a famous boy. They really think they're celebrities don't they?! Hilarious 😂 Famous for the wrong things, yeah 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The bleeping state of Creepy walking outside of the shop holding the Prinny teddy expecting a reaction like he's Harry Styles, then ending up getting zero reaction. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
My god.. Ffs! Chris if the flecking ifam mean so much to you.. Their sad stories bullying and mental health problems.. Why the absolute hell couldn't you just give them all a pen or even a badge!!! Why the feck are you trying to charge them an extra few quid!! And the poor girl in the wheelchair?? Don't you feel utterly ashamed taking money off these poor people.. Can you not give them anything.. Anything???? Charging them for a pen!!!! I have no words... How do they sleep.
I keep hearing Jaackmaate saying, "A pen?!!" now 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s me that wrote that. I saw this on that scammer page the other day. View attachment 93414View attachment 93415View attachment 93416View attachment 93417

Even if the real dad was an arse ( I don't know ) there was something about her paternal grandparents that seemed really sweet and genuine. All you saw on the Grandad's facebook were pictures of his grandchildren, including Isabelle. Their house looked lovely and their were pictures of the extended family who all looked really decent. They took Issy on holiday to New York, Disney.... and then it all stopped.

I know we are not hearing the full picture but something about it stinks to me. You get a gut feeling about things and Issy's paternal extended family looked lovely and obviously cared about her. Despite all this I am glad she has an escape to go to when she's older, unlike the other 3.

Reactions: 29
I thought Sarah was all about teaching Isabelle to rise above the people who lambaste her (or bully her, as Sarah puts it - what do we know about what was said and why) but here she is leaping at the bait like a big, fat fish. So much for ignoring it all, Sarah. Rising above it and being the better person my arse. She thrives on spotlighting attacks on her and rallying her mob of addled little groupies.
It's been said, Sarah. You were greedy, you misled, you fucked up again. Cake clip art won't sway anyone's opinion.

Reactions: 21
Apparently the people attending the event were made to sign a NDA to not give away the real location. Just seen on dougals latest.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Being a Teddybear Collector Myself
I have Steiff, Gund, and Merrythought Bears
The nearest I have to Prinny
Is My beautiful fluffy Star Made by Deans a 100 year old UK Bear maker
She cost My Husband £85.00
It boils my piss that the Inghams Probably think That Tatty trash could be up there with the best
Coniving robbing bastards :mad:
Just to Add My bear is a Limited edition and made of Mohair.
Teddybear, I feel you need to change your name to one of the following to avoid triggering the Minghams:

- NotaTeddyBear
- KindofaTeddyBear
- RebornDollDog
- TeddyRebornDoll

Something along those lines

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Apparently the people attending the event were made to sign a NDA to not give away the real location. Just seen on dougals latest.
How would anyone guess it was to be held at the rubber Jace shop? Incredible! The only place that would tolerate a nonce.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Love that they posted pics giving it away before the end of the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bleeping state of Creepy walking outside of the shop holding the Prinny teddy expecting a reaction like he's Harry Styles, then ending up getting zero reaction. 😂
That was hilarious... He thought there would be screams.. Instead.. Crickets lol

Wow.. They really are running scared aren't they... Living the dream eh Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.