The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but - wtf was Jace wearing 😬 with the sandals that didn’t fit him. Seriously wtf did he look like?! Poor boy 🤦🏼‍♀️
I am so glad someone else saw what Jace was wearing I could not believe it when I saw him with those silly sandals and what looked like a girls dress and then the socks which were so tight for him. What a shame for him especially when he sees it in a few years

Reactions: 14
Suddenly can't wait for the new improved Jace doll to come out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a magical weekend they’ve had, spending the night aggressively responding to comments. Living. The. Dream.

Another one, calling Build A Bear tat. 😂

View attachment 93082
Buy that cheap crap you can buy in any bargain store or party store. They are delusional That's a stuffed animal. It's a plushie. One pull and the whole thing will fall apart. What cheats! I dare you Lazy Ingham to go into a store and buy a stuffed toy full price. A life size stuffed toy goes for a couple of hundred dollars.

Reactions: 3
The Ingham Family #88 Chris is a bleep, Sarah's pulling another scammy stunt, whilst the kids bear the brunt

or

The Ingham Family #88 Chris is a bleep...that's it, that's the thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
In the comments under Dougal's latest video, someone has called them the 'bone idle idols'. That's made me lol a very lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im suprised with the amount of times theyve been to disney they didnt think to do the tea party like when you have lunch with the disney charecters and they flit from table to table. 😂

• Haha
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought this so called tea party was just for those that purchased the Jace doll. I've seen comments from some Ifam claiming that they attended the meet and greet without having a doll and were still let in to meet the Inghams. It's a bit of a kick in the teeth for those that were stupid enough to buy a doll
Yes exclusive my ass!!

Reactions: 2
More hot off the press. I don't know how she is so cocky!!! Brass neck!!!
So she has just slagged off smyths toys...DOESNT she shop,there for all her cheap,Xmas and birthday tat...if I was her local smyths toy shop I would ban her from their store...she sells all her cheap Chinese tat for Hugh profit but is happy to use them for bargains when needed...she is so lost in her Chris dominated world that she has lost touch with reality...it’s not all about the money Sarah....but had you ditched Chris a year or so back you would have heaps more and all to yourself....

The parents of the children who want to buy these outrageously priced crap really need a slap around the head and sectioned- the welfare money they receive is for them- not for a fat slag who has no shame. prioritise electric/ gas, food, clothes for your children. We have a recession heading our way. The government could at anytime end welfare. They really are a bunch of greedy underclass scum.

So the body's solid and the limbs are soft and teddy like? I'm confused
:ROFLMAO:

I really thought the Inghams would get away with no drama with this teddy, what could go wrong with a cute cuddly toy? But as always, the Inghams f*ck it up by making it up as they go along, with £££ signs in their eyes.

Thank you everyone who posts screenshots :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she has just slagged off smyths toys...DOESNT she shop,there for all her cheap,Xmas and birthday tat...if I was her local smyths toy shop I would ban her from their store...she sells all her cheap Chinese tat for Hugh profit but is happy to use them for bargains when needed...she is so lost in her Chris dominated world that she has lost touch with reality...it’s not all about the money Sarah....but had you ditched Chris a year or so back you would have heaps more and all to yourself....
Could that be classed as defamation- the fat whale hates when people give her bad reviews. Hope they sue the tit out of her. It’s about time something happened legally to them lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tattlers... "IT'S A TEDDYYYYYYYY!!!"
Sarah/Chris... "IT'S A REBOOOOORRRRRRRN!"
Sorry, Brian Conley came to mind, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How they can call that a tea party i will never know. If they were not able to do a proper tea party then let the ifam know and give out part refunds for false advertisement
The tea party was not part of the price, it was a promised extra. They should have called it what it was - a meet and greet. It’s very poor on their part to renege. The ifam would have every right to be really pissed off about it.

Reactions: 9
Lol Gruesome Granny.

Was grooming ifam and trolling Leah being kind?

5A1331DE-D5F5-4C71-A00B-698BE781A8F2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
FFS jane ingham is now posting on insta about suicide takes more lives that this virus. How about she not shelter a nonce ??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My guess is that they’ve approached Smyth toys at some point, for a collaboration, and been turned down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.