The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More hot off the press. I don't know how she is so cocky!!! Brass neck!!!
Even if they were a large chain shop, they would sell the teddies for an arm and a leg. In a few weeks she will be calling them teddies herself :rolleyes:

As little as £3? Those badges are worth less than 50p.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So sarahs gone from
“It’s a reborn not a teddy”
To
“It’s like a reborn, not a teddy”
To
“It’s a teddy that feels like a reborn”

bit like jace doll was a replica of their baby, then wasn’t a replica but an interpretation. She just trips herself up constantly

I’m sorry but I’d be sh&t scared having her stand next to me
They’ve not even really taken a picture with her... they’ve had a photo done and the fan has to stand at the end?? Isabelle doesn’t even have her eyes open. Guessing they didn’t hire a proper photographer. What a shambles

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes and they should have seen that problem before making stupid promisses
They also promised the tea parties would be in small groups.. So yes Sarah that would have been perfectly possibly you cheap money grabbing cow bag. But it would have cost you some pounds and we all know that would never ever happen.
Seriously someone needs to take this further.. They lied Lied on promotional adverts for that rubber have. They should not get away with this. Newspapers should be contacted. They are ripping off vulnerable people. Please change the post on scammers fb too.. It says they gave sandwiches in a pub! They did not.. They didn't spend a brass razoo on this whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im suprised with the amount of times theyve been to disney they didnt think to do the tea party like when you have lunch with the disney charecters and they flit from table to table. 😂
Yes!!! Hire a hall, tables, get everyone sat eating... Interact with people (not behind a rope) then spend time meeting people one on one. It's not that difficult.

Reactions: 15
Sorry, but that lady looks so out of place. It seems she’s just been added in to what looks like a family photo.
One thing I will say though is her baby Jace is dressed a very lot better then the real one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The lady isnt even next to them, she's behind. If i was to meet my idol i'd be next to them or inbetween, not behind them

Reactions: 9
I want to go to shortles and feel prinny for myself, to make my own mind up about what it actually is cos they don't seem to.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi long time lurker here.....this is my first post .... I stumbled upon the Ingham's last Christmas when I found their shrieking offspring opening Christmas presents.... I couldn't quite believe the sheer amount of gifts and I couldn't stop watching ... My poor ears all that shrill shrieking and the constant "AHH darling you deserve it after literally every gift being opened"... 🙈🙈🙈 Then i did a quick Google search to find out who they actually were and omg !! 😲 So didn't really watch any more and wondered how they were still on YouTube ?? Then I heard about the weird doll thing and the" tea party" and thought I'd have a watch to see how that was gonna pan out ... Well they didn't disappoint 😂😂🙈... Stood behind that blue ribbon like some sort of weird exhibit, while lines of adoring "ifam" file past stopping for a picture and a brief chat !! Grabbing a slice of cake on the way out 😂😂 Who do they think they are ??! Years ago I took my goddaughter to see someone off the dance moms USA TV show as she was obsessed and I expected them to be kept away from us and maybe sitting at a table signing autographs and maybe doing a talk ... I couldn't of been more wrong the kids were running around the hall dancing and playing with all the children that had turned out to see them, and the parents were sat where we were talking chatting and just generally being nice , and these were from a pretty major American TV show ! Forgive the rant I just couldn't quite believe what i was seeing 😂😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What a magical weekend they’ve had, spending the night aggressively responding to comments. Living. The. Dream.

Another one, calling Build A Bear tat. 😂

View attachment 93082
Someone needs to send this to build a bear.
So she thinks Build a Bear is tat (I actually think it's good quality, never had an issue). But has no problems with endless plastic junk for the girls.
Yeah she thinks build a bear is tat! Yet she would never pay out for one.. Noooo.. Not for her girls.. They get the finest high quality good home bargains and b and m have to offer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone needs to send this to build a bear.

Yeah she thinks build a bear is tat! Yet she would never pay out for one.. Noooo.. Not for her girls.. They get the finest high quality good home bargains and b and m have to offer!
Isla had her birthday party at Build a bear three years ago. And yet her mum thinks that the bears are cheap tat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Yes!!! Hire a hall, tables, get everyone sat eating... Interact with people (not behind a rope) then spend time meeting people one on one. It's not that difficult.
Yes but it would have cost them money.. And they never never never EVER spend money on anyone other than themselves!!! That is rule number one they live by!!
I have never in my life come across a more despicable money grabbing desperate selfish to the CORE family in my life!! Sarah and Chris need to be watched carefully with those kids because there is NOTHING they will not sell.. Scum!

And now using Caroline flavks death to sell rubber bands.. For their own profit!!! I just can't!! How do they sleep!! Give it too a mental health charity you absolute thriving low life's!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Exactly this. A bit like a wedding meal. Get a venue with ten tables seating ten people each. Food and drinks on the tables as the Inghams wander round and interact with people.

do 1/2/3 of these and it’s done. You have happy fans that you obviously care about have made an effort for and for once get some good publicity .... yes it would have cost a few grand but when you made 5 figures easily off of the promise that should been put to one side from the start. Could have even had a crappy merch stand

build a bear might be ‘tat’ but they don’t collaborate with an (alleged) racist and someone who doesn’t believe in disability (shortle might want a word with Chris about his bad back btw) to cash in on kids as far as I know.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.