The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy moaning that a Harry Potter theme for World Book Day makes it too hard for parents.... in my school, we always tell parents if you’re struggling for a costume/money/time to make one, then Harry Potter’s the easiest as it’s just school uniform and a wand!! Obviously Lazy’s got a grudge because she had already bought an outfit, and clearly Isla can’t stand out and be special in a room full of 200 other similarly dressed wizards!
Also, Isla as Hermione.. absolutely spot on in lots of (not so positive) ways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The amount of times Sarah touches her face when out and about or brushes her hand across her face to fix that fringe or puts her hand to her chin, she’s high risk to catch coronavirus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wish they would get it so they have to self isolate for a thousand years

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isla often eats fruits but rarely see the rest. Jace sometimes eats cut up fruits on his little plate
I get the impression that fruit is a treat in the Ingham household, along with salad and vegetables, whereas sugar and beige food is an everyday occurrence... ☹

Reactions: 10
Guys... tell me why I’ve just woken up from a dream that I was really close friends with the Ingham’s and Chris tried it on with me, which was the final straw for Sarah and she kicked him out and the girls were happy he was gone? Even granny troll disowned him

🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Guys... tell me why I’ve just woken up from a dream that I was really close friends with the Ingham’s and Chris tried it on with me, which was the final straw for Sarah and she kicked him out and the girls were happy he was gone? Even granny troll disowned him

🥴🥴🥴
If only... Not with you though, wouldn't wish that on ya

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its like christmas eve today with the meet and greet tomorrow. What gift will it give us?!

Anyone else think Sarahs face on one side was really swallon?

• Haha
Likely related to the "Great Women who Changed the World" series of books. Fantastic books. I gifted my niece them for her birthday. (Unfortunately Sarah Ingham doesn't feature in the book... No idea why...)
I need to double-reacted with a love and a haha to that!

Reactions: 1
I’m amazed they haven’t clickbaited coronavirus yet.

every youtuber out there is probably secretly wishing they get it just so they get some content out of it. That’s how they appear to work anyway all trying to outdo the other.

Accidents clickbait
House robbed film it
Intruder film it
Kid bullied clickbait

Reactions: 4
If Sarah hears that a size 3 for Jace in shoes isn’t tiny she’ll start to panic and no doubt start buying him shoes which are three sizes too small.
The Chinese used to bind children’s feet to keep them small. Lazy has great allegiance with the Chinese so poor kid will be bound with blankets and perhaps the teething rings will reduce the width of his feet. It will be very painful but hey she’s gotten the use out of the sale shoes so all is tickity boo,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Most likely Because she has to think about her diction. It’s hard pretending to speak posh
The way that she over enunciates everything really pisses me off.

Check out this video. Seacroft down to a tee, with a bit of Chris added in too! Replace Primary school teacher with youtuber!

Last edited:
Why do they still have Sarah's pink mini? Caught a glimpse of it a few vlogs back.
Omg they still got it??

🥴🥴🥴
Nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Making money off him by selling a doll of him but will only get him outlet shoes ... which is fine; but all she did was moan how she didn’t like them? Go to the proper store where you’ll have more choice.

really hope the sales of HIS doll are going to HIM

Chris still not driving...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why are they doing time slots for this 'meet & greet/tea party'. Seems like they will only get a short amount of time then. Quick hello, pictures, hold Jace. No way would I pay £300 for that. I wouldn't even do it to meet the queen.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.