The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is he really and what does that hand signal even mean? Is it meant to look like a gun saying he’s a gangster or something. If I saw him sat on the train with the camera I’d think he was an absolute moron. They pay more attention to the camera than their own kids sometimes. I bet it’s weird being in the company of them whilst they’re chatting away to a camera and their kids are trying to get their attention. But that’s all Jace will know. Now that’s really strange him thinking that all humans come with a camera attached
I understood from when my (white, ginger, irish) brother used to make that signal back in the early 90s it was a W for West Side, to denote your affiliation with either east coast or west coast gangsters (tu pac, big eye...oops, I mean biggy smalls) a la gangster rap musicians

Given (mentally at least) Chris is also a (non irish) 13 year old ginger kid who never matured passed his white-urban-teen-thinks-hes-a-westcoast-gangsta-rapper phase I'm guessing he is also doing the WEST SIDE FOO! Hand sign.

(Note, my brother is a functioning adult member of society and nothing like chris)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why are they doing time slots for this 'meet & greet/tea party'. Seems like they will only get a short amount of time then. Quick hello, pictures, hold Jace. No way would I pay £300 for that. I wouldn't even do it to meet the queen.
I thought it was a party for all those that bought a Jace doll, so why the need for slots.
Some people might have been stupid enough to purchase not just the doll but then train tickets, planes tickets, taxis, even hotel accommodation. And is this is what they’re going to get. I think perhaps Sarah should have made a whole list of terms and conditions with the sale of her son (sorry representation of her son)

Reactions: 14
I thought it was a party for all those that bought a Jace doll, so why the need for slots.
Some people might have been stupid enough to purchase not just the doll but then train tickets, planes tickets, taxis, even hotel accommodation. And is this is what they’re going to get. I think perhaps Sarah should have made a whole list of terms and conditions with the sale of her son (sorry representation of her son)
You forgot to mention granny grim sitting at a Table flogging merch.😂🤣🤪🎒💵💵💴💷💷💷💷💷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why.cant.Lazy.speak.without.weird.long.pauses.between.words?
Because she’s trying to remember her albeit terrible, “middle class” voice. Her accent is so affected and very easy to spot when she lets her real dialect slip.

Reactions: 7
And Shortle with her famous raffle tickets

I *think* Creepy's gip hand sign is meant to be a switchblade - like bladers. But I'm not sure. It just looks ridiculous, anyway, on a baggy-arsed, hair-dyed, crows-feet encrusted Yorkshire dad. Get a reality check, Christopher, FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I understood from when my (white, ginger, irish) brother used to make that signal back in the early 90s it was a W for West Side, to denote your affiliation with either east coast or west coast gangsters (tu pac, big eye...oops, I mean biggy smalls) a la gangster rap musicians

Given (mentally at least) Chris is also a (non irish) 13 year old ginger kid who never matured passed his white-urban-teen-thinks-hes-a-westcoast-gangsta-rapper phase I'm guessing he is also doing the WEST SIDE FOO! Hand sign.

(Note, my brother is a functioning adult member of society and nothing like chris)
I love the Irish accent, I love ed & prince hazza——is your brother single ❤😘😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well thats the Goodie bags sorted for Tomorrow
The Contents are as follows

Pot noodle
Mint Imperial
Pop socket
Orange Twirl wrapper
PO Box Address printed on a bespoke Alibaba card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well thats the Goodie bags sorted for Tomorrow
The Contents are as follows

Pot noodle
Mint Imperial
Pop socket
Orange Twirl wrapper
PO Box Address printed on a bespoke Alibaba card.
Lmao that's great. Pot noodles can be a bit pricey I hope you went to B&M to get them for 50p. Is that a singular mint imperial?? 😂 Wonder who ate the orange twirl 🙄 you still can't get rid of them pop sockets then?

The sad thing is... This would be awesome because there's not going to be any goody bags unless you pay £9.99 for each one plus postage... Even though there is no postage.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish one of us could download their video each day and upload it elsewhere so we don’t even give them our views 😂. I’d stop watching but I love seeing how utterly ridiculous they are 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No, creepy, you don’t ‘destroy everything in your wake’. Dumb dumb.

Reactions: 2
Lmao that's great. Pot noodles can be a bit pricey I hope you went to B&M to get them for 50p. Is that a singular mint imperial?? 😂 Wonder who ate the orange twirl 🙄 you still can't get rid of them pop sockets then?

The sad thing is... This would be awesome because there's not going to be any goody bags unless you pay £9.99 for each one plus postage... Even though there is no postage.
Lemonelmo really why pay 50p for Pot Noodle when i had them in the Chavavan from Summer
Mint Imperial yes well i had to eek them out it took ages firking them out from under the Car seats Fluff included
Erm not sure who ate the Orange Twirl I dont eat sugar
and i am Sick of tripping over the boxes of Pop sockets
The bespoke Cards were 1000 for 99p

Now onto the Party Games
Pass the Daftfam parcels
Buckeroo with Shergar
Pin a prescription on the Beanie
Face painting by Herpes and Me
Pie face with Steve, Cream included
Hook a troll with Gruesome Granny
Clean the Venue Exclusive to Ifam only
All sounds good to Me

I would have said Musical Sofa's But Sarah would win so no point :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Feeding Prinny a load of processed crap just like her kids. Poor dog. And any decent pet owner wouldn’t buy cheap toys from Pound Stretcher. Especially when they don’t supervise her (barely glance in her direction).

• Angry
Reactions: 5
How much are they going to sell those pens for £3.99 each when they paid 5p per pen 😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Jace walking on that rock hard floor with nobody anywhere near him is making me feel sick with worry.

Then I saw their dinner and was actualy sick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.