The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t worry I’m a health visitor and qualified nurse and I can assure you your baby will be absolutely fine with baths every other day. Babies in tribes survive with their bums wiped with corn on the cobs and mother’s knee. Twice a day is a bit ott sorry.
oh I’m not worried! It seemed a bit OTT for me too. He’s not a super messy baby but even if he was I don’t think I’d have the time or energy to bathe him every day, let alone twice a day. He’s not a fan of the bath so it’s a chore 😭

But when you bath them, do they sit forwards or backwards in the tub? 🤔😱😂
my son just has to be different and tries it like this : 😭🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
BF68BDE0-1B0D-48C7-980D-3CD8289200DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Chris Ingham is a pervert no doubt about it. He should not be personally messaging teenagers who are strangers, nor should Sarah, but Chris edits and has always been so obsessed with Isabelle, he's never had 121 missions with Esme and Isla and we've never seen the missions they've been doing. How he can walk into isabelle’s room without knocking I don't know, and what 15 year old doesn't turn round and ask him to knock. Surely Sarah can see it's wrong. At 15 would she have had her dad burging in to her room and shoving camera in her face?. This pair are definatly not right in the head of they think they live a normal life.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
How in earth has she got an ad with MnS?? They don't even shop thier (Morrisons for life) or do any gardening what so ever.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Im so angry over that thumbnail. Theyre exploiting Isabelle! Its so annoying there is noone we can report it to because YouTube is such a grey area that noone seems to worry about.
Not a single adult around her - not her biological father, not a grandparent, not an aunt or uncle, not a godparent, a neighbour, a teacher - NOBODY who appears to have the morals or the guts to step in and tell Chris that the images and language is inappropriate and should stop. Shame on ALL of them. God help any other children who rely on these so-called adults for protection or guidance.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
'Esme doesn't like bikinis'. Probably because she's seen the way her perverted father fawns over Izzy in hers

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Funny how sarah never films herself in a bikini isn’t it. She talks about her privacy. Give your bleeping children some!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
No Sarah, you don't look good at the minute. Do you know why?

Because you're a vile human being with no morals. A mother with zero idea how to parent or protect your children. A compulsive liar, narcissist, groomer and bully. A child predator like your dirty, perverted husband, not an enabler which we first thought. You're as guilty as him. Serving your innocent children on a plate to paedophiles every single day. You can lose as much weight as you like, but you're scum. Rotten to the core. And that's all anyone can see when you're screeching into the camera lens. That and the pound signs in your eyes.

Oh and your big duck off bald patch

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
No Sarah, you don't look good at the minute. Do you know why?

Because you're a vile human being with no morals. A mother with zero idea how to parent or protect your children. A compulsive liar, narcissist, groomer and bully. A child predator like your dirty, perverted husband, not an enabler which we first thought. You're as guilty as him. Serving your innocent children on a plate to paedophiles every single day. You're scum, rotten to the core and that's all anyone can see when you're screeching into the camera lens. That and the pound signs in your eyes.

Oh and your big duck off bald patch
That edit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
How in earth has she got an ad with MnS?? They don't even shop thier (Morrisons for life) or do any gardening what so ever.
I really hope marks and Spencer’s end up regretting this. Why would a company like that not do some research before working with someone. They really deserve all the messages and bad publicity this brings. Companies need to really think about who they throw money at. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I really hope marks and Spencer’s end up regretting this. Why would a company like that not do some research before working with someone. They really deserve all the messages and bad publicity this brings. Companies need to really think about who they throw money at. 😡
I'm not sure this is a paid campaign. I think the M & S kids mini toy foods campaign was only gifted. Although I could be wrong

Reactions: 6
Bit of a stupid question But ....
If they sold the house over a month ago why aren’t they moving out?
If I was the new owner I would want to be in my new house.
Is this normal ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.