The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally disgusted by the footage of Isabelle trying on those skimpy clothes. Clear view of her cleavage and figure. Chris Ingham you vile, disgusting, money grabbing twit of a parent. You must realise that this is INAPPROPRIATE on every level. When will this nonce be shown in his true colours? Surely YouTube must have responsibility to stop the encouragement of paedophile videos?
Don’t forget her disgusting vile low life of a mother is also pimping out her daughter. It’s so beyond comprehension for me. We adore our kids and would absolutely die for them

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The Ingham family #86 It's not just any secret, emotional, surprise it's an M and S secret, emotional, surprise. (Ad)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Tell you what, Chris - go and rally together all the other influencers on social media who are being subjected to daily abuse by "bleeping morons" - go through ALL the forum threads on Tattle and contact every single person being discussed and suggest to them that they back you up... 😐😐😐
Suggest they make statements to support you.
Surely they would?
Ah, no, they wouldn't. Probably because you, your wife, and your brand are a pariah.
But feel free to prove me wrong.

And it's 'utmost', not 'upmost', you dunce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Remember Karen Matthew's who reported her daughter missing but all along she was hidden in her uncle's house in the base of a bed. And it was all a ploy to make cash off her disappearance. Sarah reminds me of her.
Wasn’t Karen Matthews from West Yorkshire too?

Reactions: 5
You don’t get abuse because “you put yourself out there” Chris. Personally I couldn’t give a shiny shite how much you plaster your own greasy mug and your wife’s bloated body all over the net what I do care about is the fact your a disgusting, pervy nonce. It’s not really “malicious communication” unless it’s death threats, threat of terror etc. Anyway why haven’t you sued the papers if it’s not true or the people making the accusations?? You can’t get hung for telling the truth something you and your wife seem very unfamiliar with is the truth. Unfortunately it’s not possible to “be kind” to people like you that’s why they are segregated in prison because they are the lowest form of life even after murderers. Never have I seen a man shout “ooohhh it’s gorgeous” as camp as you do but yet be such a predator to young women.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The Ingham Family #86 : gather up, gather round, oh how we love those pweirdo pounds!!

• Haha
#86 not just any creep. But an M&S creep.

Kinda taken this ‘juicey’ one from Twitter - there’s some hilarious tweets to M&S going down - what were they thinking? This family have lichterally never been there. They are B&M!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh man literally another woe is me rant with lies, threats and bullshit.

Acknowledge your behaviour as inappropriate, acknowledge your lies, acknowledge why you don't do meet and greets anymore, why companies drop you, why some people go to great lengths to expose the truth about you, acknowledge everything and learn to be kind instead of being a jumped up narcissistic twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has he actually done a full page insta rant over a message that wasn’t even about him? 😂 he’s going to take her to court over things she said about his wife’s ex? Matt..doesn’t sound a very lot like the name Chris oh that’s hilarious! If he’d spent a bit longer reading it instead of finding snake stickers he could have saved himself a really embarrassing post there,

#86 your name’s not Matt, you creepy twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Creepy embarassing himself again, giving it large after afew glasses of council estate pop!
Not dissing the council estates as im from one myself, my tipple of choice back in the day was Don Cortez 😋

Reactions: 10
The thought of creepy alone at night editing that footage of Isabelle trying on clothes makes me feel SICK to my stomach. Highly inappropriate but to then make that focus of the video ????
And what was with that music he had playing as background music while she tried on clothes? To think it’s her stepdad makes me sick. That was too much!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just imagine... if only he hadn’t tried noncing up a child, cheating on his wife, perving over his teenage step daughter... non of this would be happening for him and his family... 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 imagine trying to justify your rants and using “be kind” when you are the sole reason for the “abuse” you are receiving. What an absolute wet wipe.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Well that thumbnail didn’t work only 53 k views from that vlog😂 just looked on social blade it’s shocking how their views are dropping karma will hit it’s just taking it’s bloody time 🙏🏻😂

• Haha
God knows what the rant is about but I always thought Isabelle’s dad was called Matt? Would make sense as someone called him Sarah’s ex? I hope for Izzy’s sake it’s not about him, airing dirty laundry like that in public. So childish and embarrassing.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.