The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with the post on Instagram?! Is he saying the photo comment is the snake?? Or the person talking about Sarah’s ex?! I don’t get it 😂

Reactions: 8
Chris Ingham is a pervert no doubt about it. He should not be personally messaging teenagers who are strangers, nor should Sarah, but Chris edits and has always been so obsessed with Isabelle, he's never had 121 missions with Esme and Isla and we've never seen the missions they've been doing. How he can walk into isabelle’s room without knocking I don't know, and what 15 year old doesn't turn round and ask him to knock. Surely Sarah can see it's wrong. At 15 would she have had her dad burging in to her room and shoving camera in her face?. This pair are definatly not right in the head of they think they live a normal life.

Reactions: 3
"I have so much cause to come after you legally"

What about his 2 year police investigation with his own special police gmail address?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
That thumbnail are we really surprised. Chris is a pervert and it just confirms/strengthens my belief that the relationship between him and Isabelle is not right.

Marks and Spencer teaming with the Scumbags well they are stupid and for a big company not at all clever.

Grease ball’s rant nothing we haven’t heard before you perverted nonce, arrogant excuse of a human. The same words spew from your mouth all the time ‘ malicious communication’. Get lost why don’t you try growing a pair, apologising to your victims and go and take your slimy disgusting perverted face away from our screens.

Lazy you are an enabler and just as bad karma will come for you just you wait. The only innocents in this are the kids and all the victims you and your dad excuse of a husband have bullied, threatened and attacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
oh I’m not worried! It seemed a bit OTT for me too. He’s not a super messy baby but even if he was I don’t think I’d have the time or energy to bathe him every day, let alone twice a day. He’s not a fan of the bath so it’s a chore 😭

my son just has to be different and tries it like this : 😭🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 88757
I bathed all of my kids 3 times a week. In between I would top and tail with a bowl of warm water and a drop of baby bath lotion. Obviously if there was a poo up the back disaster then a bath was needed but otherwise 🤷🏻

Reactions: 4
Why is he getting angry over someone slagging his wife's ex off

Is he drunk and read matt as Chris 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We got a rant, kids!!!
‘Dirty snake’ he must have looked into the mirror recently.

Also why is he always threatening legal action.
If the dirty little nonce has a case then why hasn’t any action been taken?

Reactions: 20
Oh dear, someone is throwing his toys out of the pram. The rant will be deleted by morning though; cant risk people seeing his true colours. What a coward he is. Once again taking advantage of Caroline Flack's death too in order to guilt trip people. How dare he!

Of course his children are some of the most 'sweet, innocent' but we've heard and seen different Creepy. I hate to bring her into this but Isabelle swearing and talking behind the back of her friend was hardly 'sweet'.

I can't wait for the court case to play out and for this all to be proven to be 'untrue and libellous' Oh wait...

He will be spending time in jail with us in Switzerland then once he himself is found guilty of the same crime.

Steve, tell your son to put down the wine and piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion: Comment down below which you find the most disgusting - his thumbnails or his fingernails?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Every other family in that M&S ad on Insta state it's a paid partnership - all except Sarah Ingham that is. She is scummy to the core!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Chris you are a pathetic coward. All you do is spout lie after lie out your mouth.

All the letters you have sent you have taken no action because at the end of the day the truth and the whole truth would have to come out for you to take any action and the papers would happily report on it. Every single message you sent on that Disney holiday to a 16 year old child would be made public. Then the whole world would see what a pathetic nonce you are. It may not have been illegal in the UK but it was in the US. And it’s just wrong.

You ruined your family
You sent the messages
You have screwed up your kids lives for ever they will be tainted by your actions
the more you go on the more you ruin their futures. How do you think they will be able to look at you when the find out the truth. That you lied and lied and tried to use your kids as bait to protect you from all your poison and actions. Do you think they will want you to walk them down the aisle when they are older after what you did. The constant affairs behind their mothers back, the fact you have another son. And then what you did to Jessica is beyond vile.

All you use is fake words. People can see through all the crap now. What have they to hide when they tell the truth

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.