The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TEEN HOLIDAY CLOTHES HAUL & TRY ON!!

Lazy is sat on the stairs with Jace and asks what that noise is. He wants to feed but Lazy says he isn't feeding just yet, maybe a quick one before they go. :rolleyes: It feels like Monday but it's Tuesday. Jace is having a paddy because he's started grinding his teeth and Creepy told him off.:rolleyes:Lazy is off out with Nanna if she's feeling up for it.

Nanna, Lazy and Jace are at the White Rose. They've recently moved Jace from the front to the back of the car. She hates driving without Creepy or the girls in case he cries but he falls straight asleep, unlike the girls used to. Nanna is getting a scooter, which Lay says she is useless on. She normally knocks over a mannequin. Lazy asks how you pronounce mannequin.:rolleyes:

In River Island, Lazy has found a bikini for Esme. Esme doesn't like bikinis though and prefers to be covered up because she is like closet ginger Creepy so she doesn't get sunburnt. None of the children's clothes in River Island fits Isabelle anymore.

Creepy has been catching up with work. He's cleaning the house. It's Shrove Tuesday and they get to only eat pancakes for dinner. He tells us Shrove Tuesday is the day before Ash Wednesday, the 40 day feast for Lent before Easter. Do you mean 40 day fast?:unsure:It was the way to get rid of the flour, eggs and sugar etc before the fast.

Creepy asked Lazy to get ingredients for pancakes from the shops on the way home. She was about to make the pancakes and realised the girls have dance.:rolleyes:Creepy has taken them. Lazy asks Jace if he wants to do a couple of steps. Isla drags him up into a standing position and he falls backwards Lazy puts the outfits she got Isla on the floor and Jace crawls over them. Clip of Jace stamping his feet.

Creepy is back from dance with the girls and Lazy has watched last night's vlog. She could kill Creepy because looks like a flump in it when she was in the car. She's not happy how she looks at the moment so she's trying too eat better.:rolleyes:When you have to film and look at yourself everyday it can be difficult but when Creepy uses fish eye lenses that make her look like a flump it's worse. She said she'll forget about it and embrace her mum bum. Creepy tells her he likes it because it squishes him down but Lazy tells him she doesn't need extra pounds added to her.:rolleyes: I don't think you can blame the camera Lazy, it's the 500 orange twirls a day you eat:rolleyes:Lazy likes to promote embracing herself and loving herself for who she is to her children.:rolleyes: So a bully then?:unsure:

Lazy films Jace taking a couple of steps. Today they're making pancakes using the readymade mix. Shots of them shaking the bottles of pancake mix and Jace walking to Esme. Creepy says the only annoying thing about pancake day is waiting for his.:rolleyes:Isabelle had pancakes at school but they tasted weird and were like bread so waited for Lazy's. Lazy asks what pancakes are the ifam's favourites.:rolleyes:Isabelle copies creepy and has a lemon, golden syrup and sugar pancake. Then they all take shots of the lemon juice. Jace gets a pancake with a 'tiny slither' of Nutella in.:rolleyes:

Isabelle tells us she had two normal pancakes and a pink one. Nanna has bought her a straw bag and Lazy has bought her summer clothes. She tries them on and says she's going to write in her diary and go to bed.

Creepy tells us Jace is literally so cute. He's learning something new every second of the day he can't believe he's walking properly now.:rolleyes:He's gone from 2/3 steps yesterday to 4/5 today. Lazy says he's a toddler now. Creepy says he's 10 months and Lazy reminds him he's 11 months tomorrow. Actually it's the day after tomorrow as this was filmed on the 25th.:rolleyes:Lazy tries to get Jace to say 'gone'. There's some crazy stuff going down tomorrow. 'A little bit of travelling, a little bit of this, a little bit of that.'

End of vlog

Reactions: 29
TEEN HOLIDAY CLOTHES HAUL & TRY ON!!

Lazy is sat on the stairs with Jace and asks what that noise is. He wants to feed but Lazy says he isn't feeding just yet, maybe a quick one before they go. :rolleyes: It feels like Monday but it's Tuesday. Jace is having a paddy because he's started grinding his teeth and Creepy told him off.:rolleyes:Lazy is off out with Nanna if she's feeling up for it.

Nanna, Lazy and Jace are at the White Rose. They've recently moved Jace from the front to the back of the car. She hates driving without Creepy or the girls in case he cries but he falls straight asleep, unlike the girls used to. Nanna is getting a scooter, which Lay says she is useless on. She normally knocks over a mannequin. Lazy asks how you pronounce mannequin.:rolleyes:

In River Island, Lazy has found a bikini for Esme. Esme doesn't like bikinis though and prefers to be covered up because she is like closet ginger Creepy so she doesn't get sunburnt. None of the children's clothes in River Island fits Isabelle anymore.

Creepy has been catching up with work. He's cleaning the house. It's Shrove Tuesday and they get to only eat pancakes for dinner. He tells us Shrove Tuesday is the day before Ash Wednesday, the 40 day feast for Lent before Easter. Do you mean 40 day fast?:unsure:It was the way to get rid of the flour, eggs and sugar etc before the fast.

Creepy asked Lazy to get ingredients for pancakes from the shops on the way home. She was about to make the pancakes and realised the girls have dance.:rolleyes:Creepy has taken them. Lazy asks Jace if he wants to do a couple of steps. Isla drags him up into a standing position and he falls backwards Lazy puts the outfits she got Isla on the floor and Jace crawls over them. Clip of Jace stamping his feet.

Creepy is back from dance with the girls and Lazy has watched last night's vlog. She could kill Creepy because looks like a flump in it when she was in the car. She's not happy how she looks at the moment so she's trying too eat better.:rolleyes:When you have to film and look at yourself everyday it can be difficult but when Creepy uses fish eye lenses that make her look like a flump it's worse. She said she'll forget about it and embrace her mum bum. Creepy tells her he likes it because it squishes him down but Lazy tells him she doesn't need extra pounds added to her.:rolleyes: I don't think you can blame the camera Lazy, it's the 500 orange twirls a day you eat:rolleyes:Lazy likes to promote embracing herself and loving herself for who she is to her children.:rolleyes: So a bully then?:unsure:

Lazy films Jace taking a couple of steps. Today they're making pancakes using the readymade mix. Shots of them shaking the bottles of pancake mix and Jace walking to Esme. Creepy says the only annoying thing about pancake day is waiting for his.:rolleyes:Isabelle had pancakes at school but they tasted weird and were like bread so waited for Lazy's. Lazy asks what pancakes are the ifam's favourites.:rolleyes:Isabelle copies creepy and has a lemon, golden syrup and sugar pancake. Then they all take shots of the lemon juice. Jace gets a pancake with a 'tiny slither' of Nutella in.:rolleyes:

Isabelle tells us she had two normal pancakes and a pink one. Nanna has bought her a straw bag and Lazy has bought her summer clothes. She tries them on and says she's going to write in her diary and go to bed.

Creepy tells us Jace is literally so cute. He's learning something new every second of the day he can't believe he's walking properly now.:rolleyes:He's gone from 2/3 steps yesterday to 4/5 today. Lazy says he's a toddler now. Creepy says he's 10 months and Lazy reminds him he's 11 months tomorrow. Actually it's the day after tomorrow as this was filmed on the 25th.:rolleyes:Lazy tries to get Jace to say 'gone'. There's some crazy stuff going down tomorrow. 'A little bit of travelling, a little bit of this, a little bit of that.'

End of vlog
Lazy is surprised that her 14 year old daughter who‘s started puberty doesn’t fit into children’s clothes anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Close ups of Izzys shorts to pull in those pweirdo pounds in views, tonight

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Totally disgusted by the footage of Isabelle trying on those skimpy clothes. Clear view of her cleavage and figure. Chris Ingham you vile, disgusting, money grabbing twit of a parent. You must realise that this is INAPPROPRIATE on every level. When will this nonce be shown in his true colours? Surely YouTube must have responsibility to stop the encouragement of paedophile videos?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Im so angry over that thumbnail. Theyre exploiting Isabelle! Its so annoying there is noone we can report it to because YouTube is such a grey area that noone seems to worry about.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I am disgusted with the footage and innuendo which is produced of Isabelle by her parents. It truly is disgraceful and whilst I don’t wish to revisit old ground - what in hells name is her father and his family thinking of to allow this? This is parental abuse and the girl is already (allegedly) being bullied, although it has been suggested she may be the perpetrator and not the victim. I almost hate to think this but is she going to have such low self esteem which coupled with her obvious anxieties makes her into an insecure young girl who cannot value herself. If that happens she could well seek male approval as a way to feel good about herself. I really hope she (and her sisters) don’t end up as young mothers with no self respect, like their mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Is he having a bleeping laugh with that thumbnail?!

As if Isabelle doesn't already get hassle because of your noncey antics. Kids at school are gonna have a field day now.

The fact that you sat there at night editing photos of your 14 year old step daughter's body.... Holy bleeping tit, mate. You're not right in the head.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Some young (im guessing!) girl has commented 3 or 4 times on chris's lastest insta pic and he has replied to every comment shes left!

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Is he having a bleeping laugh with that thumbnail?!

As if Isabelle doesn't already get hassle because of your noncey antics. Kids at school are gonna have a field day now.

The fact that you sat there at night editing photos of your 14 year old step daughter's body.... Holy bleeping tit, mate. You're not right in the head.
Omg can’t believe the thumbnail poor Izzy how can lazy let this happen in my books she is just as bad as him. I will keep saying it he is a nonce how no one has confronted him about this is anyone’s guess 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I reported this vlog.

Absolutely sick of of these two degenerates pimping a teenage girl out to every Tom, Dick & Harry.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Sarah is just as bad. She's more than happy to allow her teenager daughter to be pimped out for money. The pair of them are absolute scum. I couldn't even imagine sharing pics of my daughters in skimpy clothing. The thought turns my stomach. But Sarah's quite happy to have dirty old perverted men pleasuring themselves over her 14-year-old daughter to fund her trips to Matalan.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
is this the time I admit I’m way too lazy to bathe my son two times a day?

he gets a bath every other night... 🙈
Unless he needs one on the off day, of course
I wouldn’t worry I’m a health visitor and qualified nurse and I can assure you your baby will be absolutely fine with baths every other day. Babies in tribes survive with their bums wiped with corn on the cobs and mother’s knee. Twice a day is a bit ott sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Remember Karen Matthew's who reported her daughter missing but all along she was hidden in her uncle's house in the base of a bed. And it was all a ploy to make cash off her disappearance. Sarah reminds me of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I just wanted to reach into the video, scoop Isabelle up and rescue her out of that clip! She didn't even wear those shorts from the thumbnail in the video so why did he use that picture? 😷 It was so uncomfortable to watch. That 14 year old child does not have a single adult in her life who puts her needs first and looks out for her 😔😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.