The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what delights the "IFAM" have to look forward to today .. a deliberately dropped pancake ? ...Oh my god we have no nuttella left (disaster) ..Sarah giving us a slow Mo of Frank being medicated? Chris with the car head rest strapped to the back of his head skating down the street to trick us ? Oh joy oh joy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thought of creepy alone at night editing that footage of Isabelle trying on clothes makes me feel SICK to my stomach. Highly inappropriate but to then make that focus of the video ????

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Never realised how much Isla wants attention until you guys pointed it out. It’s so annoying lol

I wonder what delights the "IFAM" have to look forward to today .. a deliberately dropped pancake ? ...Oh my god we have no nuttella left (disaster) ..Sarah giving us a slow Mo of Frank being medicated? Chris with the car head rest strapped to the back of his head skating down the street to trick us ? Oh joy oh joy
Omg I can’t 😂😂😂

Came on here purely to say that thumbnail is a disgrace. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Same lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isabelles leg on the bleeping thumbnail!!!!!!! Someone surely can get that taken down it’s bloody vile! He KNOWS what he’s doing. Absolute pervert!!!! Makes me sick!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Changing her tune now isn’t she...”I’m not happy with the way I look...fully”.

Then she’s blaming fish eye lenses for making her look bad. 😂😂 no love, it’s your diet that makes you look bad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Smh, if you want to turn your 'memories' channel into videos concocted to rile up your critics, Chris, go ahead. All you're doing is ruining your step-daughter's childhood/future and wasting your lives. What a strange specimen of a man you are 🤔

Reactions: 21
Why is Sarah shopping for Izzy when she’s nearly 15?! With the amount of clothes bought surely it should be done with Izzy?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
oh my, the magic of the wide angle lens is back. Not only does it makes Jace looks like he is miles and miles away from them when he is actually almost in the water with them, But it is also the reason Sarah dear looks so big...
Why is Sarah shopping for Izzy when she’s nearly 15?! With the amount of clothes bought surely it should be done with Izzy?
because she is forbidden to ever see her atm

Reactions: 9
Shouldnt it be on her own channel anyway
Yes it should be on her own channel if any at all. It a disgrace the way she is allowed to go about and Creepy messing about her makes me and most other people sick

Reactions: 10
Last week we made pancakes with eggs and etc etc, this time we have bought it ready made...... yeah right!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Im disgusted at that thumbnail! Why is noone looking out for Isabelle and protecting her?! That poor girl is going to grow up and find out alot of dirty men pleased themselves over her because her stepdad wanted a few extra views/money!

Honestly makes me sick and I feel so sorry for Isabelle :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
That thumbnail really is shocking... absolutely no need, sicko.

I genuinely feel bad for this girl. Children are so cruel and she's the one who has to deal with answering for her neanderthal parents' very questionable and irresponsible decisions in school.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Well the views have been low the past few days so they need a thumbnail to entertain the peados 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Has creepy been lurking in the changing rooms again? honestly though is the best content they could come up with?
my daughter is 15 and chooses her own clothes. She’d never want me to come clothes shopping with her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Did you see the mug ? it read "Dad.the Man, the Myth, the Legend" should say " Chris, The Creep, The Nonce, The Bellend"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.