The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And to threaten suicide once again you utter moron! Touchy subject seens as a friend of mine mother of 3 happiest bubbliest person you would ever meet did it on Friday and no-one not even her husband had a clue! You do it if you are serious not threaten it! 🤬🤬🤬
No way! Lots of hugs to you!
Even if you only know someone a bit it is horrible to know that happened to them.
I do have to say though, there are as many ways to approach suicide as people who do it. Some people do draw attention to it some dont

Reactions: 6
Also If your kids are being affected as much you say they are then the first logical thing to do would be to remove them from all social media, yet all you’ve done is increase their publicity.
You and Sarah have done nothing to protect them. Its shameless!
Totally agree. All I've seen them do is launch even MORE social media accounts for these girls. What a load of bleeping tripe.

Reactions: 18
My thoughts on that bullshit DM:

- Chris, you're a prick. (Could pretty much leave it there, but will give some more thoughts).
- You cannot say the story is bullshit when police confirmed messages were of a sexual nature (the only reason nothing happened legally is because she was 16 - even though you broke the law in the US).
- Always good to sprinkle in some "suicide" sob story, especially with current affairs.
- Ringleader of the trolling? Are you talking about a certain Youtuber with a Texas accent? Again, very interesting to bring that tit show up. But always good to know you're keeping up with Twitter/tattle etc.
- Your teenage daughter? Correction. Step daughter. If you were that concerned about things, you'd get your noncey greasy self off of YouTube.
- Finally... Isn't it funny how so many YouTubers recieved legal letters from your buddies at Levi's. Yet not one of your victims recieved a letter... Funny that, right? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Absolute lie. My kids go to same school. No text came out to say snow day. School was open as usual. Another day off school for the girls 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
or he's gone crying to mummy and daddy has written it
Tuna Sandwiches for little Soldier then
Perhaps Mummy can run to some Jammy Dodgy oops i mean Dodgers,A quick trip up to A&E fix his bruised ego then business as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way! Lots of hugs to you!
Even if you only know someone a bit it is horrible to know that happened to them.
I do have to say though, there are as many ways to approach suicide as people who do it. Some people do draw attention to it some dont
Thankyou, we live in a small village and everyone is in utter shock 😥 That’s very true sorry but it just angered me how he uses this as an excuse for people to feel sorry for him, I would if he spoke about the whole situation in detail possibly

Reactions: 9
And to threaten suicide once again you utter moron! Touchy subject seens as a friend of mine mother of 3 happiest bubbliest person you would ever meet did it on Friday and no-one not even her husband had a clue! You do it if you are serious not threaten it! 🤬🤬🤬
I am so very sorry to hear this Missusnaz
How Sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know this is off topic but a YouTuber received threatening letters today following a very public live stream last week saying he had found his address and was going to pay him a visit. The shocking thing is the YouTuber who received the letter through the post makes vids on Inghams. And the threats came off no other than Chris's new BFF! I can't help but wonder, is Chris getting his dirty work done for him yet again. If that is the case then shame on him.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The only genuine worry Chris has cared about in all this is for his bank balance. That and that the impact of losing all the freebies and vip treatment. Using mental health and suicide is vile. Even for him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Most people would celebrate popping a bottle of fizz. The Inghams whipped out the turkey baster 🤣
They only reached 1m subscribers because they bought half of them. Can’t even be honest with this.
And out of those 1.3m subscribers they get approx 50k views per vlog. Says a lot really.

Reactions: 24
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Jace isn't 10 months old. He was born in March? He's nearly a year old 🤨

- Never keen on the whole walking into a sleeping teenagers room thing. Creepy.

- Total bullshit with the school situation. They should have gone home on the Sunday. The older two were never going to be in school on the Monday. Stop with the lies, Inghams. We all know you couldn't give a tit about their education.

- Another half a day wasted 🙄 the other half of the day seemed a bit pointless.

- Not driving again, Creepy? Still not brave enough to take us up on the dare then. Come on, greaseball. Film yourself driving 😉

- Ok, he took one step. A little underwhelming. But I do hope it's the start of him toddling. Because Lazy is not going to have a single moment of peace from then on. And I'm living for that.

- I like how Creepy had to end the vlog. Lazy was clearly too raging and couldn't be trusted to not rant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
'Sea-ham' 🤣 It's pronounced 'Seaum'. Same as the 'ham' in Birmingham and Nottingham and strangely enough INGHAM Lazy, you absolute tool 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What happed between Sarah and Nikki. When this al started, she was her biggest support. I stopped following after Chris did that so called apology vlog

Reactions: 2
Probably nitpicky and I havent actually watched the vlog but the thumbnail looks like they're at home, when sarah said on insta he took his first steps at Grannys house.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.