The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parental Alienation has been mentioned in this thread and there appears to be an element of it eminating from lazy. There was a vlog a while ago where Isabelle was going on holidays with her fathers side of the family. Lazy was dismissive and appeared hostile and angry while Isabelle was extremely uncomfortable and anxious looking. Sometimes it's easier for child to go along with the controlling parent rather than saying what they really want or need. In the end the child ususally works things out for themselves.

It is a particularly evil crime (because that is what it is) to perpetrate on a child and extremely damaging to a childs mental wellbeing and the alienated parent. I find this aspect of this family amongst one of the worst things about them.
I donā€™t get why youā€™d do it. I split with my kids dad a few months ago and heā€™s not seen the kids anywhere near as much as Iā€™d like and it breaks my heart. Thereā€™s not much I can do if heā€™s not putting the effort in but I donā€™t understand how a parent can do that to their child?? My daughter asks about her dad a lot and I canā€™t imagine being the one to take him away from her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Go on, what are you guys' favourite Ingham conspiracy theories? šŸ˜› Mine has to be about Chris doggedly pestering a 16 year old to go skinny dipping and sounding like a properly desperate old man - uh, 'allegedly', that is.
But I do still have a soft spot for them supposedly leaving little baby Jace alone on a foreign beach while they were all in the sea. Like as if! We'd definitely have video proof of them doing something that stupid in the vlogs if it actually happened! šŸ¤·

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sarah waffling about not wearing makeup today and that usually women cover up their natural beauty and they don't need to do that...Chris does a sarcastic "cough" in the background....Sarah then says "Girls what does daddy really say to mummy when the camera is not rolling?" Isla "Errrrrr" Then Chris sings "You are so beautiful to me" :oops: :sick:

In a vlog called "I got electrocuted by my baby" at 18:28 Chris says "I can't be doing with "fake" ketchup, it has to be Heinz ketchup"...Why do they always buy Supermarkets own brand then as seen in tonights vlog it was Asda's own ketchup :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is it with their weird obsession with hot tubs !? I really don't get it...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Like I said theyā€™ve had all week to go away but leave it last minute and then take the kids out of school again! They are so far removed from reality itā€™s unreal, most of us are catching up with the housework, cooking a roast and getting the kids sorted for back to school tomorrow and not having a child meet up in an Asda car park...living the life guys living the life! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I presume it's cheaper- again indicates how badly they are doing financially that they couldn't afford and weren't offered a break during mid term

Reactions: 8
Why does she pretend sheā€™s fed Jace on the breast. Always a posed pic.
Because for Sarah breastfeeding isnā€™t about the nutrients her child gets, itā€™s about her and her ā€˜achievementā€™ of breastfeeding because sheā€™s such a ā€˜sooper good mumā€™ and the praise that goes with that (mostly from Lazy herself and many 12 year olds) and you still get all that if you fake it so why bother your arse, eh Sarah?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Like I said theyā€™ve had all week to go away but leave it last minute and then take the kids out of school again! They are so far removed from reality itā€™s unreal, most of us are catching up with the housework, cooking a roast and getting the kids sorted for back to school tomorrow and not having a child meet up in an Asda car park...living the life guys living the life! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
What the Ifam being children ...never !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So GrannyLes is joining them?

She said it ended up being a bit of a meet and greet šŸ¤£ oh how times have changed.... From hanging off the railings in the white rose to now meeting up in asda car parks just before closing on a Sunday šŸ¤£
But should they be meeting strangers who are teens without it being professionally organised, I mean surely anything could happen they don't know if they are being set up by an anti Ingham, or they could be accused of something, no way would I risk it. They just dont see anything wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What is it with their weird obsession with hot tubs !? I really don't get it...
Think itā€™s related to Creepyā€™s fetish for skinny dipping. Always makes me feel uneasy with him in the hot tub with the girls. šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
This is totally off topic, but does anyone live in or near bournemouth that can message me? Im going there for my birthday and looking at things to do/see

What I find seriously disturbing, is that the reason they know what thumbnails/content is appealing to paedophiles is because Chris has that sort of interest himself. Itā€™s scary! He knows how their minds work and the types of things these sick weirdos ā€˜likeā€™ and ā€˜enjoyā€™ so heā€™s got the upper hand on whatā€™s good eye-catching content šŸ¤¢ wish those private nonce hunters you get on tv and youtube would find Mr Ingham, because Iā€™ve got a horrible feeling in my gut and YES I may be totally wrong here, but I bet the police would have a field day looking at the stuff on his personal laptop. I dread to think whatā€™s on there šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢ these kids and young adolescents need protecting. They claim we are haters and trolls, but really we are a voice for the vulnerable, and we are watching your every move you absolute poor excuse of a human being! Your time will run out and we cannot wait to see justice served.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Vlog title 'spying on dad, look what we caught him doing'. Either they just walk right into it, every bleeping time. Or they are a very lot clever. They know people want him to be caught in the act. They are selling their own dirty laundry.

When do you all think Chris last washed his hair? šŸ¤¢
His fringe is literally thick with grease. Dirty rotter.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Just reading tattle trying to sleep and bloody hell is it a giggle šŸ˜
Iā€™m sorry I know I really should not talk of such trash but....
Cream pie under Wikipedia and urban dictionary both state itā€™s a sexual act!
It has been proven that thumbnails of girls in bikinis attract pervs! But it really is common sense!
People that suddenly announce Chris Ingham needs to be treated kindly by everyone should be banished to the dark side of the moon, regardless of any other things he has done this gobshite left his baby boy on the beach alone in a foreign country! Just to get vlog content.
And that picture the one that has mysteriously gone of his step daughter in pig tails open mouthed with a chuppa lolly in her mouth is most definitely a sexual provocative image of a 14 year old girl.
And noooo we donā€™t all need to be kind to everyone, because guys not everyone Deserves it some people are just born twats!
Desperation on YouTube makes me laugh šŸ˜‚
Not watched tonightā€™s vlog but reading here is he sitting in his car on private land again šŸ™„
What a tool he is, that said his ban will be up soon well done you finally served time for something seeee itā€™s easily done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.