The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said they’ve had all week to go away but leave it last minute and then take the kids out of school again! They are so far removed from reality it’s unreal, most of us are catching up with the housework, cooking a roast and getting the kids sorted for back to school tomorrow and not having a child meet up in an Asda car park...living the life guys living the life! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She also said they'll be heading back to the beach tomorrow... When Esme and Isabelle should be in school... I can see the teacher's eye rolls already - "Esme? Oh, not here again..."

I also liked the whole "we left it too late" thing too. It's 3pm, you muppets. Drag your arses out of bed earlier and actually make the most of a day for once.
Its annoying because the private school wont do anything!

Reactions: 6
Meeting an ifam in Asda car park.
So they’re taking their children to meet up
With a complete stranger?

How do they know they’re ifam, for all theu know they could dangerous individuals who know all about Chris being a complete nonce

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Meeting an ifam in Asda car park.
So they’re taking their children to meet up
With a complete stranger?

How do they know they’re ifam, for all theu know they could dangerous individuals who know all about Chris being a complete nonce
This is what baffles me. They go on and on about having to move due to safety etc (even though they openly show where they live). But are happy to randomly meet up with strangers on the internet.

It blows my mind that people can be that egotistical that they risk putting their children (as well as themselves) in danger.

It only takes one nutjob...

Reactions: 31
As someone from Durham, seaham wouldn’t be the beach I’d recommend. Why don’t they do their research? A nice drive up to the Northumberland coast would be MUCH NICER, especially if you’re visiting the area for the first time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
As someone from Durham, seaham wouldn’t be the beach I’d recommend. Why don’t they do their research? A nice drive up to the Northumberland coast would be MUCH NICER, especially if you’re visiting the area for the first time.
Since her dad was there I guess it was the most local to him maybe. You would think he would know the nicer areas like you though. Then again... Dixon blud. Probably took a metal detector down there to find some treasures for the pawn shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Knowing them they’d forget they brought Jace with them and he’d just be lost somewhere
They'll leave him at the top of the mountain and say he's right next to them, it's just the wide angle lens makes him look further away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She also said they'll be heading back to the beach tomorrow... When Esme and Isabelle should be in school... I can see the teacher's eye rolls already - "Esme? Oh, not here again..."

I also liked the whole "we left it too late" thing too. It's 3pm, you muppets. Drag your arses out of bed earlier and actually make the most of a day for once.
Seriously? the beach in this weather?! Geeze

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.