The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the Inghams trying to seem relatable by admitting London is too expensive and that they can't justify the price? Since when does Queen SLIngham ever admit something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
so reading through comments on Dougalls Mary Shortle vlog and it someone mentioned the name of the church where they’re supposedly holding the tea party. Strange thing Is when enquiries were made they had no record of any parties or events. Why would anyone attend a tea party that is being kept top secret🤔

Reactions: 11
Sarah driving again.
Chris been promoted to the big boy passenger seat. Nearly there Chris...

not conspiracy theories if we’ve seen you film the lies guys... or if there is proof of the texts... few minutes dedicated to the ‘trolls’ there
That was a good chunk of their vlog dedicated to tattle. Well, I can’t help but feel honored to have such an impact. Maybe I’ll call myself an influencer!🎤😉

Driving to some shops 🤣
Now if he’d specify I’d maybe believe him, but hell noooo, he can’t even name the shop!😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Right, I was just typing in that video another user posted about a few pages back and I cannot believe the most popular searches that come up for each of the girls.
Esme SICK, Esme ILL, Esme CRYING Esme HURT.
minghame.png

Isla as well, Isla FALLS, Isla POORLY, Isla IN TROUBLE
minghami.png

These poor girls! These phrases are so commonly searched that there is not a single title search that isn't wanting to cause harm to the child except sleepover, (which will all know why that is being searched) and the phone one. Every single one of them are all wishing harm on the children as people are desperate to see these children unhappy. There are no positive searches in relation to the children at all, except first day of school, perhaps.
This is further pushed by Chris always bleeping making sure harm to the children is in the thumbnail and title. When Isla cries on the inflatable course or the scary ride, he didn't give a cuddle, kiss the top of her head and made sure she was okay off camera. No. He puts a screenshot of a close-up of her blotchy red crying face as the thumbnail and he exploits her tears in the title. He does this so bleeping much that there are no other searches for the girls except pain and emotional grief. Anyone else seeing the similarities to Daddyofive? Always kids crying in the thumbnails and titles the Ingham's use such as 'in big trouble', 'nasty accident', 'ends in tears' are SO similar to daddyofives! So why do the ingham not have the book thrown at them, they are both harming their children mentally and emotionally!!
minghami1.png

I'm so bleeping angry. Take these kids off youtube! Imagine being an adult and seeing the most popular searches for you was being in pain or being upset because that's all people wanted to see. Not you having fun, laughing, dream holiday, birthday party etc, nah they wanna see you have a meltdown, hurt your toe, or crying whilst having needles shoved in your ears! How bleeping exploited would you feel!

I know some people here don't like the kids and the way they act, I know Brata Thunberg 2.0 can be irritating, I know Isabelle is a stuttering anxious mess sometimes but the way these girls are treated just explains so much of their actions, they will need a lifetime of therapy when they're all grown up. I for one, will be in the queue for the tell-all book by one of these girls. Action needs to be taken against family vloggers, child protection laws NEED to keep up with the rate of technology and social media! The world is changing we need protection laws to reflect that! The damage this is causing is unbelievable, yet it's being ignored.
Everybody knows hitting a child is physical abuse and is wrong, but not everybody sees exploiting a child online is emotional abuse and is just as wrong! Why are we acting as if one is unlawful and requires involvement of CPS and the other one is absolutely fine.
duck the inghams, 2020 needs to be the year these children get their lives back! And be bleeping children not performing monkeys so mum and dad can earn a few bob.

Disgraceful parents, 'wondermum' more like chundermum cause you make me sick!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
@stewiegriffin everything you have said is spot on. It is not normal for a parent to laugh when their child is in pain or hurt, I actually hate Creepy, and Lazy isn't much better.
Children are a blessing, some people can't have children, how is it right that these two should have children just to exploit them?!
Unfortunately the damage is done, the 3 girls are going to be messed up, have issues throughout life😞

• Sad
Reactions: 31
@stewiegriffin everything you have said is spot on. It is not normal for a parent to laugh when their child is in pain or hurt, I actually hate Creepy, and Lazy isn't much better.
Children are a blessing, some people can't have children, how is it right that these two should have children just to exploit them?!
Unfortunately the damage is done, the 3 girls are going to be messed up, have issues throughout life😞
Right! What really grinds my gears is the whole 'its for the memories' spiel they always spout! Yeah, what lovely memories for your children to look back on in the future. 'Hey Issy remember that time when you got badly bullied at school that you cried and had to be picked up, no?, don't worry mummy recorded it all whilst trying not to laugh, take a look at the awful day you had and look at the thousands of views it got'.

It's unbelievable. These are not nice memories! Why on earth do they want to see or look back at their children in pain or upset? Why do they want to broadcast it? Even right down to an unborn Jace 'pregnancy scare', 'pregnancy anxiety' 'had to rescue pregnant wife' 'horrible pregnancy symptoms' 'somethings not right with jace' list goes on and on. This one is the worst, a crying Jace as the thumbnail, a bloody defenceless baby being exploited for being in pain. Comfort him Chris for duck sake, don't get the camera in his face knowing he is going to be today's thumbnail $$$ you twit!
minghamj.png

Memories my arse, they can't contain their excitement when the kids get hurt or upset, but WE'RE the ones upsetting the children by being haters? Pretty sure we're the only people that are actually constantly looking out for the kids. Every video someone here points out something that is in Jace's reach that is dangerous, pushing the inghams to take their daughters to the doctors, noticing their poor diet, unbrushed teeth, ratty hair, suggesting Issy's personal life should remain private (periods, therapy, bullying) etc.
Call us what you want Sarah, haters, trolls, but we're looking out for the welfare of your kids than anyone else bleeping seems to be!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Right! What really grinds my gears is the whole 'its for the memories' spiel they always spout! Yeah, what lovely memories for your children to look back on in the future. 'Hey Issy remember that time when you got badly bullied at school that you cried and had to be picked up, no?, don't worry mummy recorded it all whilst trying not to laugh, take a look at the awful day you had and look at the thousands of views it got'.

It's unbelievable. These are not nice memories! Why on earth do they want to see or look back at their children in pain or upset? Why do they want to broadcast it? Even right down to an unborn Jace 'pregnancy scare', 'pregnancy anxiety' 'had to rescue pregnant wife' 'horrible pregnancy symptoms' 'somethings not right with jace' list goes on and on. This one is the worst, a crying Jace as the thumbnail, a bloody defenceless baby being exploited for being in pain. Comfort him Chris for duck sake, don't get the camera in his face knowing he is going to be today's thumbnail $$$ you twit!
View attachment 86717
Memories my arse, they can't contain their excitement when the kids get hurt or upset, but WE'RE the ones upsetting the children by being haters? Pretty sure we're the only people that are actually constantly looking out for the kids. Every video someone here points out something that is in Jace's reach that is dangerous, pushing the inghams to take their daughters to the doctors, noticing their poor diet, unbrushed teeth, ratty hair, suggesting Issy's personal life should remain private (periods, therapy, bullying) etc.
Call us what you want Sarah, haters, trolls, but we're looking out for the welfare of your kids than anyone else bleeping seems to be!
Sadly the Minghams and all the other family vloggers who exploit their kids on a daily basis for their own personal greed wont stop until
YouTube take action. COPPA hasn’t made a blind bit of difference. All vids that contain children (IMHO) under 16 should be removed from YouTube altogether.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

View attachment 86717
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋💯💯💯💯% spot on. I ❤❤this post. We are here protecting those children no harm at all do we cause those children, we want them protected, their privacy kept private. How they think we destroy their children I'll never know. They are doing that themselves, do we want to know about isabelle’s period no, do we want to see the knickers she buys no, do we want to see them poorly no, hurt no, bullied no, Isabelle in bikinis seductively licking with tongue out a lolly absolute no, do we put out their address no, did we leave a baby on beach alone no, do we have dolls made of our babies no, so Chris and Sarah how do we effect your children? Oh yeah we are to blame that you don't get many gifted days out, holidays, freebies, well you shouldn't anyway you should pay like everyone else you claim to be minted. We haven't stopped all this anyway you guys have by what YOU have put out there, Google your names. Noone has to read tattle to find out anything about you it's all on Google, on your vlogs on other videos, you can't hide and lie about what's out there. And yes do conspiracy video but I want proof it is conspiracy and lie because you could just lie and say its untrue. Carry on... Until proven to all be lies I believe it to be the truth because things by others have been proven. Secondly if everything about Chris was made up why did your management drop you that day why didn't they take action about the lies, if you was innocent they would never of dropped you as you was making them money and you was successful.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Regarding the whole 'its for memories' saga. Just think, that if one day in the future, they turn round and say to each other 'oh remember that time in the pool?'....'what one?'....'you know the one with the slides!'....'yeah what one'....i remember every single one of my holidays because they are all different. Not swimming pools and beaches. How they call their holidays (sorry travelling) memories when its the same blooming thing all the time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So my ad blocker is not working anymore, and the ads I get keeps going on feels like it is going on forever.
There may be they want me to upgrade to pay for it, so anyone has any other sugestions for programs getting rid of those pesky ads.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if YouTube will have to start taking action if the American news outlets are starting to question child exploitation on videos

Reactions: 3
I wonder if YouTube will have to start taking action if the American news outlets are starting to question child exploitation on videos
Parents should be held accountable too. They are the ones endangering their children because they know exactly what they’re doing. They are basically handing their child’s innocence over to the peados on a silver platter. YouTube should remove the comment section on the Ingham’s channel. That would at least be a start or better still set their channel to YT kids like it should have been in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Parents should be held accountable too. They are the ones endangering their children because they know exactly what they’re doing. They are basically handing their child’s innocence over to the peados on a silver platter. YouTube should remove the comment section on the Ingham’s channel. That would at least be a start or better still set their channel to YT kids like it should have been in the first place.
I agree

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.