The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Sarah gives the Mum a couple of super (pricey) soft blankets for her children, too.

Reactions: 8
Sarah buying all this stuff for a woman in need, luckily it all just happens to be right size for jace. And she doesn’t think it’s fair to stick a camera in a child’s face when they’re not feeling well - def has a problem with her short term memory. Not much of Chris at all today after the first emotional welcome home - they had 2 apparently. Something very off with the vlog. Has to be either pre filmed so they can sneak off on holiday, or something has happened!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The Ingham Family #85 Surprise this, surprise that! What even is a surprise anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sarah buying all this stuff for a woman in need, luckily it all just happens to be right size for jace. And she doesn’t think it’s fair to stick a camera in a child’s face when they’re not feeling well - def has a problem with her short term memory. Not much of Chris at all today after the first emotional welcome home - they had 2 apparently. Something very off with the vlog. Has to be either pre filmed so they can sneak off on holiday, or something has happened!
Can’t share it “yet”?? 🤨

has to be something gifted/some sort of ad.....

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I've my little theory on why they've not gone away.

So there doesn't seem to be any footage of when they get home that evening, I reckon Chris got home to pack their bags for a trip away (we all know lazy is too lazy) but he was fooooming when he realised the place was a sh*t hole after being away all week. So now he's angry cleaning with his wipes, and that's why Sarah went and bought those rags and strawberry milk as way of an apology.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So why lie and say the footage wasn’t working?! Honestly they sprout so much they don’t remember what they say...I’m calling it now the other family is now the official baby and me photographer and are launching something together

• Wow
This family should come with a public health warning. I’ve never known such a very lot of illness in two adults, three children and a baby.
Two adults with personality mental health difficulties.
Tonsillitis
Back pain
UTI
Sore throat
Allergy to pandora rings
Obesity
?Alcohol abuse
Isabelle needing therapy
Esme’s seriously bruised tow
Bellyache (probably lady problems) poor kid will have it all posted on you tube
Isla’s teeth
Bellyache again
Jace has a cold, might be teething etcetera etcetera
They should rename their channel
‘LETS WINGE ABOUT HEALTH’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This family should come with a public health warning. I’ve never known such a very lot of illness in two adults, three children and a baby.
Two adults with personality mental health difficulties.
Tonsillitis
Back pain
UTI
Sore throat
Allergy to pandora rings
Obesity
?Alcohol abuse
Isabelle needing therapy
Esme’s seriously bruised tow
Bellyache (probably lady problems) poor kid will have it all posted on you tube
Isla’s teeth
Bellyache again
Jace has a cold, might be teething etcetera etcetera
They should rename their channel
‘LETS WINGE ABOUT HEALTH’
you forgot about the monthly bout of big frank 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ingham Family #85 to my surprise, I’ve gotten a UTI!

Ingham Family #85 baby Jamie and other money making lies

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ahh she's not donating anything. She bought all that baby stuff for Jace. Coincidence it's for a 1 yr old hmm same age as Jace. Someone's spouting BS. probably going away and needed to stock up. Yes go away with Esme not feeling well typical.

Reactions: 13
So why lie and say the footage wasn’t working?! Honestly they sprout so much they don’t remember what they say...I’m calling it now the other family is now the official baby and me photographer and are launching something together
I think you could be onto something there. Free photos in return for Ingham exposure.

Reactions: 7
ingham family #85 eye spy with my little eye, WOOOHOOOPS we can’t keep up with our lies! drinking the red juice to knock off the UTI!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
By they way lazy canesten drink is for cystitis and not a UTI 😉 Got to make it sound worse though eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
AN EMOTIONAL SURPRISE AT THE AIRPORT!

Monday

Everyone is trying to wake Jace up. Lazy says he looks like an Egbert. The best thing about being up early is they're the only ones down for breakfast.:rolleyes:They have breakfast and Lazy advertises a company from Instagram. They play the ABC game. Lazy cackles because Isabelle called Kenya 'Kenny'.:rolleyes:They're not able to show what they filmed yet.

Back in the car but the girls wanted to surprise Creepy at the airport. They make a banner. Creepy went to the train station so they had to facetime him. He says he will come back and it's absolutely NOTHING like the Tik Tok.:rolleyes:

Tuesday.

Lazy is feeling rubbish as she got the worst water infection she's had in years. It's the worst feeling in the bottom of her stomach. She was hospitalised for a water infection shortly after she met Creepy and has been drinking cranberry juice to try and treat it. She wants to cuddle up in her Pyjamas and watch a movie (so a normal day for her then:rolleyes:). She needs to help a woman in need but will tell us when she gets to the supermarket. She moans about how untidy her car is.

Lazy is at the supermarket and says she is part of a baby bank group She's donated to the bank before but she's never donated to a person directly before. There was a woman this morning who needed quite a lot and some of the things made Lazy so sad. Lazy doesn't know the lady's situation but she sees a lot of comments that says not to have a baby if you can't afford it and it's an ignorant comment as you don't know people's circumstances. Lazy didn't know what the baby's gender is and Morrisons has nothing neutral. Laz y forgets the items she needs for the water infection so she heads back inside.

Lazy makes a medicine drink. Creepy is sat with Jace. lazy went to pound stretcher to get some lemon juice and Creepy a cleaning package and some Nesquik.:rolleyes:She thinks she's allergic to her Pandora rings. Her wedding rings don't fit anymore as she put on loads of weight with Jace and she hasn't lost it yet. The Pandora rings are temporary wedding rings. It's sore and red between her fingers
so
she took the rings off.:sleep:The redness went away so she put the rings back on again but they're red again now. It's burning her skin and she asks the ifam to comment down below if they have had it.:rolleyes:

Isla tells us about Esme's bellyache and runs her a bath Lazy shows the clip from the Instagram live yesterday.

Isabelle tells us Esme has been feeling unwell. She has gone to bed. It's been a nice home day. Isabelle says she loves home days after a busy week. Are you listening, Lazy? Stop dragging your kids off on holiday at every opportunity.:rolleyes:

Lazy says they've not done a lot today Creepy is downstairs researching where they can go tomorrow.:rolleyes:She's about to go and wake Esme up and Lazy is worried she will start hurting again when she wakes up. Esme is terrified of vomit and Lazy thinks that's made it worse. Lazy says she won't film her as she isn't feeling well. Wait for the next kid to be unwell though and they will have a camera shoved straight in their face.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

AN EMOTIONAL SURPRISE AT THE AIRPORT!

Monday

Everyone is trying to wake Jace up. Lazy says he looks like an Egbert. The best thing about being up early is they're the only ones down for breakfast.:rolleyes:They have breakfast and Lazy advertises a company from Instagram. They play the ABC game. Lazy cackles because Isabelle called Kenya 'Kenny'.:rolleyes:They're not able to show what they filmed yet.

Back in the car but the girls wanted to surprise Creepy at the airport. They make a banner. Creepy went to the train station so they had to facetime him. He says he will come back and it's absolutely NOTHING like the Tik Tok.:rolleyes:

Tuesday.

Lazy is feeling rubbish as she got the worst water infection she's had in years. It's the worst feeling in the bottom of her stomach. She was hospitalised for a water infection shortly after she met Creepy and has been drinking cranberry juice to try and treat it. She wants to cuddle up in her Pyjamas and watch a movie (so a normal day for her then:rolleyes:). She needs to help a woman in need but will tell us when she gets to the supermarket. She moans about how untidy her car is.

Lazy is at the supermarket and says she is part of a baby bank group She's donated to the bank before but she's never donated to a person directly before. There was a woman this morning who needed quite a lot and some of the things made Lazy so sad. Lazy doesn't know the lady's situation but she sees a lot of comments that says not to have a baby if you can't afford it and it's an ignorant comment as you don't know people's circumstances. Lazy didn't know what the baby's gender is and Morrisons has nothing neutral. Laz y forgets the items she needs for the water infection so she heads back inside.

Lazy makes a medicine drink. Creepy is sat with Jace. lazy went to pound stretcher to get some lemon juice and Creepy a cleaning package and some Nesquik.:rolleyes:She thinks she's allergic to her Pandora rings. Her wedding rings don't fit anymore as she put on loads of weight with Jace and she hasn't lost it yet. The Pandora rings are temporary wedding rings. It's sore and red between her fingers
so
she took the rings off.:sleep:The redness went away so she put the rings back on again but they're red again now. It's burning her skin and she asks the ifam to comment down below if they have had it.:rolleyes:

Isla tells us about Esme's bellyache and runs her a bath Lazy shows the clip from the Instagram live yesterday.

Isabelle tells us Esme has been feeling unwell. She has gone to bed. It's been a nice home day. Isabelle says she loves home days after a busy week. Are you listening, Lazy? Stop dragging your kids off on holiday at every opportunity.:rolleyes:

Lazy says they've not done a lot today Creepy is downstairs researching where they can go tomorrow.:rolleyes:She's about to go and wake Esme up and Lazy is worried she will start hurting again when she wakes up. Esme is terrified of vomit and Lazy thinks that's made it worse. Lazy says she won't film her as she isn't feeling well. Wait for the next kid to be unwell though and they will have a camera shoved straight in their face.:rolleyes:

End of vlog
Glad to hear we missed out on SO much content yesterday 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So am I right in thinking esmes tik tok wasn't even her really greeting Chris for the first time? Judging by today's footage it was filmed afterwards.

Sarah addressed her lack of wedding rings... Tonsillitis between her fingers guyzzz.

She actualy did a shop to donate some items... Shocking. All for vlog content obviously but it's the most they've given away for like.. Ever!

I love the footage of them making the welcome home sign... 😂 Ddint even mention where it was done or show it being made 👏

Something fishy about the lack of footage, didn't even mention what they did!!! Just said they can't show it yet but hope to soon. That doesn't sound like lost footage at all.
[/QUOTE
The other family ( besties) mentioned they were working with the man United football team soon so maybe Sarah and the kids went also ? Probably not but just a thought..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.