The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New house ?
Hadn’t considered that. Brain cells dying due to Lazy’s screeching and his everything. Why do we put ourselves through it. That said half term in flying by and they’ve done ‘nowt’ as they say in Yorkshire so far. This is as bad as new year - wouldn’t normally be in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hadn’t considered that. Brain cells dying due to Lazy’s screeching and his everything. Why do we put ourselves through it. That said half term in flying by and they’ve done ‘nowt’ as they say in Yorkshire so far. This is as bad as new year - wouldn’t normally be in the country.
He was AWOL all day yesterday ,she said he was sitting with the baby but then slipped up and said when he's finished ... No idea what but he could have been taking the essentials over to the new place ?

Reactions: 6
I reckon they have the new house. Filmed a bit in it and then decided against sharing until they were fully moved in (hence the corrupt /lost/still have it but can't share it yet footage ).

I've a feeling this house in in Leeds , close to the new besties and the airport ??

Reactions: 13
I reckon they have the new house. Filmed a bit in it and then decided against sharing until they were fully moved in (hence the corrupt /lost/still have it but can't share it yet footage ).

I've a feeling this house in in Leeds , close to the new besties and the airport ??
Her best mate lives in Manchester. No way have they moved up thier.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It looks like their friends kitchen to me, the one where they played beer pong in.

Reactions: 5
Sarah saying that a UTI is something you need to ‘ride out’ made me cringe soooo much. As a frequent UTI sufferer the worst thing you can do is not seek help for it🤢
Im with you on that ive had 3 in the last 3 months and each time ive had antibiotics for it and been told to drink loads of water to flush my system , its got to the point now where ive got to go to the clinic to get oestrogen into my system as water infections are caused by lack of oestragen apparently I drank cranberry every day and as another poster pointed out its great for clearing cystitis but not a UTI, she will damage her insides leaving it, theyre painful and make me get a temp and terrible aches in my back as well as the ususal stinging, my doctor said it can be caused by being overweight as well and in some cases a lack of personal hygiene although im the opposite on that score , too much greasy food can cause it too

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sarah saying that a UTI is something you need to ‘ride out’ made me cringe soooo much. As a frequent UTI sufferer the worst thing you can do is not seek help for it🤢
Im currently experiencing a UTI, and my gosh there is no way i would be 'riding it out' the weekend was pure hell for me not being able to go doctors or pharmacy. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Healthy eating seems to be going well! 5 pizzas and a tit ton of sides.

View attachment 86197
I'm probably going to eat my words here but that person in the red jacket looks too skinny to be Chris, more like their besties son I'd say. But if it turns out to be Chris I'm going to look a very lot silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm probably going to eat my words here but that person in the red jacket looks too skinny to be Chris, more like their besties son I'd say. But if it turns out to be Chris I'm going to look a very lot silly.
It's definitely Creepy. Remember, most of his flab is at the front. Beer belly and man boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.