The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If lazy was allergic to the rings the finger they were on would be rashy.
I know because I’m allergic to nickel

Reactions: 6
Ok so my guess is the reason he did not see them straight off the plane was that he was with his side chick and they had to sneak off quickly before getting caught and he took her to the train station. OR they did catch him and that’s why no vlog yesterday. Hmmmm.

Also, she said they weren’t originally planning to get him from the airport but decided to randomly come to Leeds on the day he arrives. WTF. Who does that? Maybe she suspected he’d already be there with another girl and she’s trying to catch him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So am I right in thinking esmes tik tok wasn't even her really greeting Chris for the first time? Judging by today's footage it was filmed afterwards.

Sarah addressed her lack of wedding rings... Tonsillitis between her fingers guyzzz.

She actualy did a shop to donate some items... Shocking. All for vlog content obviously but it's the most they've given away for like.. Ever!

I love the footage of them making the welcome home sign... 😂 Ddint even mention where it was done or show it being made 👏

Something fishy about the lack of footage, didn't even mention what they did!!! Just said they can't show it yet but hope to soon. That doesn't sound like lost footage at all.
I watched and after seeing Insta post yeah it was. How sad making them film it over and over. onlookers must have been looking in disgust. All of them go running like something out of a movie! And yet Tattle and YouTube videos get blamed for their daughter's bullying! yeah ok keep it going, in the meantime, we all know it's your own videos that do that.
As for the young girl on Instagram live someone spoke of she looked about 11-12 but even if she is old enough for an account it does not make it acceptable for a YouTube channel to post it online without even asking parents. These are the things they do that people go on about. Anyone can message both Sarah and Chris why? they have a comment section why do they need private messages? These are children we are talking about. It is just not right they are Influencers and they should have basic knowledge of safeguarding online. Schools say don't tell people online your name, Sarah says what's your name as she is broadcasting this young girl why?? Sarah are you so lonely that you need to feel adored by young girls??

Reactions: 14
Ok so my guess is the reason he did not see them straight off the plane was that he was with his side chick and they had to sneak off quickly before getting caught and he took her to the train station. OR they did catch him and that’s why no vlog yesterday. Hmmmm.

Also, she said they weren’t originally planning to get him from the airport but decided to randomly come to Leeds on the day he arrives. WTF. Who does that? Maybe she suspected he’d already be there with another girl and she’s trying to catch him.

I very much doubt it as I don't think she would have wanted the kids to see that.

Reactions: 5
Guess what, Im picking my mum up from hospital and she has a wheelchair that only goes backwards 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So the woman who happily tells the world she has a UTI, but fails to mention her beloved Pandora rings they used for two vlog titles / thumbnail click baits have been giving her an allergic reaction. And that's why she no longer wears them? Sarah you moan about everything... 🙄

Reactions: 11
Blimey, how aggressively did Chris tell Sarah not to film him when he was cleaning the shoe storage! (not that she paid a blind bit of notice to him)

EDIT - not the VLOG, this was on Sarah's instastory

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry but isn't it really really weir that the family to not be named are so eager to share pictures and happines over meeting the Ingham family but barely get a mention the other way aroud.First time was only the short tidbit of the Tic Toc on Isabelles tik tok, the next time they said they were meeting someone Sarah would not believe she would meet a year ago, (was it a small hello in the vlog or was that just a picture I saw at the other familys instagram) and today they just showed a sign they made, could have been anywhere even at the floor of the airport while waiting for quite a while cause the girls wanted to surprise daddy...

Reactions: 10
Suddenly allergic to Pandora jewellery and that's why you're getting sores between your fingers? Give over! Maybe you shouldn't have had 72 orange Twirls per day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Blimey, how aggressively did Chris tell Sarah not to film him when he was cleaning the shoe storage! (not that she paid a blind bit of notice to him)

EDIT - not the VLOG, this was on Sarah's instastory
Probably annoyed he’d come home to a house she’d not cleaned once. I would be

Reactions: 8
Sarah saying that a UTI is something you need to ‘ride out’ made me cringe soooo much. As a frequent UTI sufferer the worst thing you can do is not seek help for it🤢

Reactions: 22
Sarah saying that a UTI is something you need to ‘ride out’ made me cringe soooo much. As a frequent UTI sufferer the worst thing you can do is not seek help for it🤢
I find this really odd. They usually take any opportunity to take a trip to the gp and other than tonsillitis they never self diagnose. I mean, I guess maybe she doesn't want the gp to harp on about her fast weight gain maybe

Reactions: 12
Sorry but isn't it really really weir that the family to not be named are so eager to share pictures and happines over meeting the Ingham family but barely get a mention the other way aroud.First time was only the short tidbit of the Tic Toc on Isabelles tik tok, the next time they said they were meeting someone Sarah would not believe she would meet a year ago, (was it a small hello in the vlog or was that just a picture I saw at the other familys instagram) and today they just showed a sign they made, could have been anywhere even at the floor of the airport while waiting for quite a while cause the girls wanted to surprise daddy...
This whole arrangement would be far more beneficial for them if the inghams shouted them out but let’s be real what are the inghams gaining here lol
Have they ever linked them in the description to help their channel? Most YouTubers do that support friends, and they’re supposed to be “friends” now so ..

Reactions: 3
Healthy eating seems to be going well! 5 pizzas and a tit ton of sides.

4C11A71F-35DD-41CA-840C-8EBB993B5A11.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.