The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has an uti
Not just any UTI... "The worst UTI ever, guyzzzz" 🙄

As we expected, she picked Creepy up from the airport (he's definitely not banned from driving though 👀 )

Esme is unwell too (there's a shock, there's always at least one that's unwell), but she's still planning on dragging them all off on a short stay somewhere tomorrow. Just let them have a week of rest at home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone notice how when Sarah is on an insta vid she talks with her hand under her chin to hide her double chin? Fat witch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So we need a low down of someone’s day....here’s mine....

Alarm goes off at 6.30....roll out of bed looking naturally beautiful and youthful, I had little blue bird pull back the covers and gently dress me in my uniform
Breakfast of toast with marmite (haterz gonna hate)
Go out to my carriage pulled by 2 beautiful stallions (Audi tt that has a mind of it’s own)

Short shift at work (6hours) alas I have to arrive on time as I actually have a proper grown up job like everyone except minghams.
6 hours of drug charts, blood pressure checks, many other checks, grab a sip of water, hand over to next staff member

Come home to a teenage child thing welcoming me with open arms And saying “goodbye mummy dear I love you and hope you had a splendid day” (read this as “where’s my nitro charger/there’s nothing in the full fridge to eat/I’m going out)

Assist the cleaning fairies in transforming my Disney castle into a palace (read this as cleaning up cat fur, picking up sons clothes, walking dog, picking up dog poo, cooking dinner after washing hands)

Sit down to watch a video on a family of AMAZING BEEEEUUUUTIFUL influencers but alas, it’s not there as they have so many haterzzzzz

Now sat on my tod, watching last nights “stenders!

Tune in tomorrow guyzzzzz for much the same

Mwahhhhhh 💋
So I got up this Morning and felt just as beautiful and youthful as you Ruth
Checked in the Mirror and thought ooooooooooooh the wrinkle cream is really working, they have never looked so deep
must order some more, I got dressed and was so proud that i still fit into the earrings i wore at the age of 17.
I needed to go town to put in my repeat prescription So on with the Tena lady just to be on the safe side I mean one wrong movement
Seriously i blame my kids.
A quick jog round Asda oh ok it was more a sedate walking pace But i can tell the tattlefam anything and they will believe me.
Now i know not many of you like reborn dolls but i purchased one 3 years ago for my Grandaughter, She is quite a bit nicer than some of the Crap Shortle sells Picture below I actually only paid £100.00 including postage she also breathes.Well I decided the hair needed tidying up, I looked on Mary Shortle's website and saw that she did the Spray with a baby brush and comb for £6.00
Between you and me i dont think the Spray is anything more than Fabric Conditioner mixed with water.
Right so i was on a mission to see what i could get for the job in hand, so i went to the baby section in home bargains and picked up a tommee tippee brush and comb for £1.49 and a travel size spray bottle for 50p got home and mixed a small amount of Comfort and water
and let me tell you it worked a treat Where does she get off robbing Children.
Well the rest of my day has been doing everything a normal mother does Looking after everyone and cleaning.
I debated on having Salmon for ma tea but then i thought of Maggotgate so that was No Hell no Trouble is I dont do Burgahhhhhhhhhhhhhhs
So it was chicken curry for me

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone notice how when Sarah is on an insta vid she talks with her hand under her chin to hide her double chin? Fat witch.
She couldn't be any less bothered about guesting people too. She clearly wasn't interested in doing so. You could tell how fearful she was about comments too... Must be fun living constantly on edge because your husband is a dirty perv.

Reactions: 11
She couldn't be any less bothered about guesting people too. She clearly wasn't interested in doing so. You could tell how fearful she was about comments too... Must be fun living constantly on edge because your husband is a dirty perv.
But she's living her best life!! :LOL: out of how many hundred thousand followers, less than 1500 were watching her live. But they don't buy subs or likes :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How funny that they unsalvageable footage is the middle of the vlog and probably the event they attended :unsure:

Of course no 1 ifam Chantella gets a shoutout :rolleyes:

'I'm not really one for water parks' 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Somethings happened, shopping all week for holiday things and now they haven’t gone? Vlog footage nowhere to be seen and the mystery photo and excuse the crap image but his shoes are in yesterday’s vlog
Is that Izzy running to chris?

Reactions: 2
At first I thought maybe the Inghams had gone to the Blackpool comes to Oldham event but none of the slots start at 8.30 like she claimed. Unless she made a boo boo. I'd laugh very hard.

Sarah's live on insta boo boos

Sarah's got a urinary tract infection guyzzz. Yummy
I had a feeling shed pull the poorly card out at some point...thats a crap way to gain sympathy.

Reactions: 2
So I got up this Morning and felt just as beautiful and youthful as you Ruth
Checked in the Mirror and thought ooooooooooooh the wrinkle cream is really working, they have never looked so deep
must order some more, I got dressed and was so proud that i still fit into the earrings i wore at the age of 17.
I needed to go town to put in my repeat prescription So on with the Tena lady just to be on the safe side I mean one wrong movement
Seriously i blame my kids.
A quick jog round Asda oh ok it was more a sedate walking pace But i can tell the tattlefam anything and they will believe me.
Now i know not many of you like reborn dolls but i purchased one 3 years ago for my Grandaughter, She is quite a bit nicer than some of the Crap Shortle sells Picture below I actually only paid £100.00 including postage she also breathes.Well I decided the hair needed tidying up, I looked on Mary Shortle's website and saw that she did the Spray with a baby brush and comb for £6.00
Between you and me i dont think the Spray is anything more than Fabric Conditioner mixed with water.
Right so i was on a mission to see what i could get for the job in hand, so i went to the baby section in home bargains and picked up a tommee tippee brush and comb for £1.49 and a travel size spray bottle for 50p got home and mixed a small amount of Comfort and water
and let me tell you it worked a treat Where does she get off robbing Children.
Well the rest of my day has been doing everything a normal mother does Looking after everyone and cleaning.
I debated on having Salmon for ma tea but then i thought of Maggotgate so that was No Hell no Trouble is I dont do Burgahhhhhhhhhhhhhhs
So it was chicken curry for me
[/QUOTE
I still fit into the earrings I’ve died and gone to dust

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would you tell anyone you have a uti? Who the hell wants to know stuff like that, your creepy hubby might be interested but I for one am not 🤢 try drinking some h20 instead of Gin2.0!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I am confused. WTF did I read that Sarah apologised on behalf of her husband. Please fill me in on when this was posted.

Reactions: 1
Me
I've had to turn off, she's just too annoying.

The good news is I found out it's Isla appreciation day tomorrow, so ya know.. Im happy I didn't miss that one.

So Sarah said the beginning of the vlog and the end of the vlog was salvageable but nothing in the middle 🤔
Aye...its just a stream of little kids desperate for sarah to talk to them....jeez...just shows how easy it is for kids to be targeted by grown ups online. The parents must nog be aware.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.