The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could be right. We got invited to an influencer event with Man City womens team, it was held yesterday. We couldn't go in the end, thank god if those clowns were there!
May I ask why you joined a gossip site? Genuinely intrigued... And as this thread is as dead as their channel it might liven things up round here!

Have you been lurking for ages? Have you had a fake profile for ages? Are you really Steve/Jane/Chris/Sarah?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't get over the fact that they seem to actually think it is the law or something that they HAVE to go away for every single holiday. They seem to live a very temporary life like they are passing time rather than 'living their best lives'

Reactions: 14
So they went to visit another family yesterday and did the banner to welcome Creepy home. I'd say Lazy was beside herself with excitement of being able to drink wine tea and be super dooper lazy without having Granny Z in the corner watching on.

Reactions: 6
Noticed that Isla said on the live they weren't picking up Prinny today. Clearly she's been papped off to Zelda and Hi Steve's while Chris was away because God forbid Lazy might have to look after her own kids and pet! Fat lazy duck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noticed that Isla said on the live they weren't picking up Prinny today. Clearly she's been papped off to Zelda and Hi Steve's while Chris was away because God forbid Lazy might have to look after her own kids and pet! Fat lazy duck!!
Apparently she picked prinny up the day they went off to Manchester. I do doubt she hadn't been there all/most of the time though.

Reactions: 3
Poor lass still getting hate after all this time

This was on tiktok the day just never got it up
Chris never apologising or admitting what he has done and Sarah saying there is no situation. That itā€™s lies, results in their fans, which they apparently have over a million of to post stuff like that bullying her and calling her a liar. Sheā€™s a young girl getting hate from their fans??

Yet you go on about being kind and not knowing what people are going through etc sarah. Itā€™s time to end this, apologise to the girls once and for all

Poor lass still getting hate after all this time

This was on tiktok the day just never got it up
"My mum and dad keep saying we are going on holidays" wow!

Esme must have the account on her phone

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Bets on that they are flying to America and will make that as boring as every other trip
They have ever been on . Disney AGAIN and jumping into pools and eating tit food . Itā€™s so predictable and repetitive ,

Reactions: 6
Chris never apologising or admitting what he has done and Sarah saying there is no situation. That itā€™s lies, results in their fans, which they apparently have over a million of to post stuff like that bullying her and calling her a liar. Sheā€™s a young girl getting hate from their fans??

Yet you go on about being kind and not knowing what people are going through etc sarah. Itā€™s time to end this, apologise to the girls once and for all
So true creepy and lazy need to start telling the truth

Reactions: 5
So Esme commenting and even Isla said on the insta live that she had seen a comment from a friend, so they clearly can see the comments..this is Tik Tok the new breeding ground for you know the kind and you have to be 13 to have it...and goodness knows what other comments they can see! No actual words just now šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Watched the live rerun now, hoped that someone she guested would show up and just screap. Your husband is a bloody creep

Tomorrow I will do Sarahs favourite things. I am traveling out of country doing some shopping and going back home. All in one day.

Reactions: 2
If they do turn up in America , I hope to hell some American tattler rings the police and tells them thereā€™s a nonce in a Disney pool/ park

A ā€fanā€œ has admitted to writing the apology because sheā€™s sick of all the hate they get, poor deluded soul

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.