The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to social blade they got 200k views yesterday. Considering the last 4 or 5 vlogs have barely hit 100k, more people appear to be watching previous vlogs than the current ones.

Based on Sarah having said they were raking in £10k a month when they were on 400k views per day, they're still making at least £5k a month from the vlogs and likely similar from the chinese blankets (which likely aren't declared through HMRC, and this is on the assumption they're making about £35 per blanket - all it takes is them to sell 150 blankets for £5k profit). Unfortunately it looks like they will still be about for a while yet. We can only hope and pray that their views tail off into insignificance and people stop buying her crappy blankets!
There's only so many blankets people can/will buy. The business will flop eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If that's true they can't really be struggling for money like people have suspected
£10k a month going on those above estimations. Minus tax and vat, minus 2 private school fees, a mortgage, running the cars, feeding a family of 6, numerous holidays a year. it really doesn’t go that far.

Reactions: 23
£10k a month going on those above estimations. Minus tax and vat, minus 2 private school fees, a mortgage, running the cars, feeding a family of 6, numerous holidays a year. it really doesn’t go that far.
Thats true, they're not exactly careful with their money. Bargains don't do much when they go shopping everyday to buy more tat they don't need

Reactions: 11
Agree if things weren’t starting to get tight she wouldn’t have needed to be flogging all those Chinese blankets and curtain rings plus running their own merch shop. Sarah is much more use to sitting on her arse doing very little. Before the none situation they also had a lot of brand deals and they were with channel mum for a good period of time too. That’s not including all the gifted crap the they were getting sent on a daily basis.

An old vlog of theirs popped up for me (back to school items) - changed days from then to now, back to school items bought in smiggle, brand new trainers no expense spared. Now it’s £3 flats from Peacocks, stationary from B&M everything rush at the last minute. Izzys confidence was the biggest shock from then to now.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
According to social blade they got 200k views yesterday. Considering the last 4 or 5 vlogs have barely hit 100k, more people appear to be watching previous vlogs than the current ones.

Based on Sarah having said they were raking in £10k a month when they were on 400k views per day, they're still making at least £5k a month from the vlogs and likely similar from the chinese blankets (which likely aren't declared through HMRC, and this is on the assumption they're making about £35 per blanket - all it takes is them to sell 150 blankets for £5k profit). Unfortunately it looks like they will still be about for a while yet. We can only hope and pray that their views tail off into insignificance and people stop buying her crappy blankets!
I just dont get the point of people buying her awful blankets when you can go anywhere and buy a beautiful blanket that you can see and feel prior to purchase. Her blankets may look ok on a photo but when you get them are they the same as the photo? If you so desire the pictures on her blankets you can purchase these from any online place and save yourself around £35 as that what she is making on each blanket she sells.

Reactions: 8
Not sure if anyone is interested in these screen shots of Chris using people to troll me, but someone suggested i put them on here as we know creepy and lazy read here, hi Steve, hi Zelda. Screenshot_20200216-184132_Gallery.jpg 20200216_185512.jpg 20200216_185602.jpg Screenshot_20200216-181843_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200216-184132_Gallery.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Reactions: 22
Not sure if anyone is interested in these screen shots of Chris using people to troll me, but someone suggested i put them on here as we know creepy and lazy read here, hi Steve, hi Zelda. View attachment 85579View attachment 85576View attachment 85577View attachment 85578View attachment 85579
Be Kind my ass, who are they trying to fool
I dont agree with being Nasty to Children at all, But Does your Daughter deserve to be bullied and send cards through the post
with Frightening messages inside, No of course She doesnt, But thats ok aslong as it doesnt affect the Inghams and their Kids
I think its a case of do as i say not as i do they make me sick..

Reactions: 18
Just watched jaakemaate’s tik tok video and he says something like “is tik tok full of 14 year old girls. I take it chris Ingham has an account then”. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not sure if anyone is interested in these screen shots of Chris using people to troll me, but someone suggested i put them on here as we know creepy and lazy read here, hi Steve, hi Zelda. View attachment 85579View attachment 85576View attachment 85577View attachment 85578View attachment 85579
Chris Ingham self declaring himself as an ‘amazing husband’ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaah *breathe* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Chris Ingham self declaring himself as an ‘amazing husband’ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaah *breathe* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Don’t forget the ‘most demanding job’ give me a bleeping break. They are both delusional and Sarah deserves him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
narcissistic behavior at its best.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.