The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be shocked if she doesn't use this CF incident to reel in some extra clicks.

Reactions: 11
Why are all 3 girls crammed onto that breakfast bar to *craft*? When they have that Jack off huge table in the dining room??
Why is Isabelle even crafting with her little sisters? Most 14 year olds would be out with their mates or in their rooms chatting with them
bullying is never ever ok but they make her a target with this kind of thing

Reactions: 21
Just on a side note...the views the past 2 days are horrific! Everyone is bored of blankets and skating and shopping 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just knew that one of them would make the tragic death of someone completely unconnected to them about themselves and their self perceived persecution. All she has shown in her ‘holier than thou’ posts is how egocentric and uneducated she really is. Suicide is nearly always a tragic end to a very complex journey, no one at all except the coroner involved will have anything like a complete picture of the events leading to the tremendously sad end to this woman’s life. Speculation during this time (especially by someone in the ‘public eye’) does nothing but add to the hurt, confusion and guilt of those close to the person passed. Yes absolutely we should always be kind and challenge intrusive media but to presume and identify personally to an unproven cause is irresponsible and wrong. I have worked in mental health services and seen the sad loss of many people by their own hands, none of us have any idea of the circumstances, often there is complex clinical and psychosocial history, personality disorder, trauma, substance use disorder.... I could go on, to sit there throwing out quotes on her iPhone suggesting that people who die by suicide could have altered the outcome simply by someone ‘being kind’ is nothing more than an insult.

Just to add, her line about working hard for YOUR (in capitals) entertainment! Perfect passive aggressive Sarah there, she likens herself to sports people who are well known and acquire celebrity status as part of their achievements, she fails to recognize that public interest in her is all self generated for income, she has no job she doesn’t present anything nor is she an artist or entertainer, her entire income stream is based on people knowing the details of her life, then when her husband ABUSES his position, she can’t comprehend the scrutiny or concern?!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
EURGH Sarah. Yes online trolling is awful, but the thing about being ‘famous’ is that you’re held accountable, even more so than a regular person, for your actions. My sympathies would be with you if you hadn’t done anything wrong. But the minute your husband abused his power that all went down the drain. nothing that has happened to you is ‘trolling’, the majority of discussion on your life is here on this forum, where you can choose not to read. The sad thing is, she doesn’t even feel guilty, because she has a few thousand fans she acts as if the world owes her something.
If this is affecting you so badly here are a few options:

1) get your slime bag husband to do a PROPER apology, no HELL NO nonsense.
2) breakup with said slime bag husband
3) leave YouTube

Reactions: 38
Just on a side note...the views the past 2 days are horrific! Everyone is bored of blankets and skating and shopping 👀

Haha and today's vlog is shopping and skating (and probably blankets but haven't watched). Wonder how many of the Ifam turn off at the skate stuff that Chris and his ego have to put it in?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha and today's vlog is shopping and skating (and probably blankets but haven't watched). Wonder how many of the Ifam turn off at the skate stuff that Chris and his ego have to put it in?
I haven't even bothered to watch yesterdays vlog, I don't think I will today's vlog. I can't hack and more blanket talk or shopping!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That yellow dress Isla tried on. They had to point out she got an iddy biddy size but to me it was too short, the top half didn't go far enough down her body.

Reactions: 17
Just seen the title. Why does he need to put the winter clash stuff in the vlogs / title. Why not use his own channel and just put a skate vid up. The ifam won't care and any one in to the sport searching for winter clash vids won't want to see some random kids shopping mixed in with it.

• Haha
Wow they are shopping ! I for one really love watching a family walk round the shops looking at more clothes for another holiday . It’s so inspiring . What a deserving wonderful family . I wish I could shop in river Island . Thankfully I don’t have to as I can watch this dynamic family do it instead . I wish I was more like Sarah I’m so jealous of her amazing life .
What a big fat massive Inspiration she really is .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Don’t bother watching 😴😴😴 lots of creepy filming eejits failing are skating, shopping and Esme getting a pandora charm from Nanna 🙄 Home to the riddle and goodnight guys..seriously no effort at all...going away tonight for the night though something amazing is happening so come back we beg you

• Angry
  • Haha
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Isla didn't make the cut for the thumbnail. I guess pictures of your oldest two in skimpy clothes works better for the paedos, though 🤷

- Shock, more shopping. But who will genuinely give a tit about "winter clash finals"? Except from 12 year old fanboy Creepy Chris.

- Lazy didn't know storms were named in alphabetical order... She just, yet again, levelled up on the stupidity scale.

- Lazy, sort those dry lips out, love.

- So they're off on holiday soon. Wonder where they're off to? (Hint: Not Club Mac 😂😂😂😂😂😂 )

- How many clothes can you get for £30? Not sure, but you can't even buy a blanket posted for that on your store, Lazy.

- Why are you still insisting on buying clothes that are too small for your children? If they only have 6-7 (Isla clearly fits into 7-8), then go elsewhere where they actually have her size!

- And here comes Creepy. Kind of gutted he didn't bring along his "Abidas" hat to match his "Adidas" trackie top (they're not a tracksuit family though, guys).

- Nana gave some money to Esme to get a pandora charm. Mate, have you not stolen enough of her pension? bleeping hell.

- "Isabelle likes to spend all her birthday money in here, but she has no birthday money". That's ok, Lazy - you can give her the money she makes from her own channel instead. No? Why not? Spent it all on orange twirls?

- Love that the first place Lazy goes to when with Nana is River Island. No sign of River Island just yet, despite Isabelle and Esme loving their clothes most.

- For someone that's supposed to be a "sooooper dooooper" skating videographer, the shots he got at the comp were tit. Could barely see anything.

- Oh look! The clocks back!

- Esme's riddle of the day segments have lasted longer than: the SarahSays channel, their healthy eating, their meat free month, Creepy in bed (allegedly)...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.