The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it time and time again as have everyone on here but it can’t be said enough . How is a woman whose a self proclaimed super mum honestly getting away with having to have her mother in law come over to do a school run ? So what if she has a baby .
Why have so many children if the logistics of school runs etc don’t work ?? Lying in bed getting bigger and unhealthier by the day , eating fatty sugary food , never putting her phone or camera down for five minutes is embarrassing to woman kind.
My daughter is a single parent and happily deals with it all herself and let’s me just be a grandma . I’m not called upon to drive over and do the school run etc . I’ve done all that with my own children . I have the glorious job of just being grandma doing all the fun stuff without any of the work .
Of course I will help if it’s ever needed but honestly that’s next to never as she is a capable young woman whose responsible
and energetic and doesn’t need me for any of that .
My son doesn’t have children yet but trust me If his wife was constantly needing me to ferry her children around and to be there while my son went off skating for example , I simply wouldn’t do it . That would be her job not mine . That wouldn’t be warranted as a reason for me to have to pick up the slack . They are all as bad as each other in my mind . How this lazy woman has been able to make so much money from doing nothing all day whilst claiming to be mum of the century baffles me
I had a c-section with my second child and 4 days post section I had a slow walk and picked up my child from school! literally no excuse I probably shouldn’t of done that but I wanted to do the school run, and I was wanted also! Boggles the mind how she never does it!!!
honestly how can you communicate with the teacher and know how your child is even just emotionally? I can’t even fathom hearing all that second hand. I’m probably a little extra

Reactions: 12
Maybe granny has to do the school run as Chris has ordered or asked her too because he doesn't trust Sarah for some reason, or he doesn't trust Sarah on her own with the kids. We don't see granny (may hear her) on the vlogs, who says she goes home. Maybe she stays while Chris is away. But for appearance sake she has to stay hidden.
Ive 6 children in school I’m also a single mum , I do every single school run everyday some times more the once if a child is sick , I don’t drive and guess what I still clean my house daily , do the food shop , change the beds , cook a proper home cooked meal, do homework and all the other mum life stuff !!! Sarah as a mother you should want to be there at the school gates at the end of the day so your girls can see you and give you a hug I think it’s absolutely disgusting that you choose to not be the one there for them if there is a problem!!! Shame on you Sarah

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot 2020-02-15 at 11.55.17.png

Ingham views are tumbling, not sure I've seen them as low as this. I don't see them ever pulling it back.

It's obvious they're struggling for content, no one seems to enjoy it any more. I do believe Coppa has affected the way they make content and in turn is losing them Ifam. The younger fans don't want to watch what we are seeing. She might be selling blankets but I imagine their merch sales are suffering.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve said it time and time again as have everyone on here but it can’t be said enough . How is a woman whose a self proclaimed super mum honestly getting away with having to have her mother in law come over to do a school run ? So what if she has a baby .
Why have so many children if the logistics of school runs etc don’t work ?? Lying in bed getting bigger and unhealthier by the day , eating fatty sugary food , never putting her phone or camera down for five minutes is embarrassing to woman kind.
My daughter is a single parent and happily deals with it all herself and let’s me just be a grandma . I’m not called upon to drive over and do the school run etc . I’ve done all that with my own children . I have the glorious job of just being grandma doing all the fun stuff without any of the work .
Of course I will help if it’s ever needed but honestly that’s next to never as she is a capable young woman whose responsible
and energetic and doesn’t need me for any of that .
My son doesn’t have children yet but trust me If his wife was constantly needing me to ferry her children around and to be there while my son went off skating for example , I simply wouldn’t do it . That would be her job not mine . That wouldn’t be warranted as a reason for me to have to pick up the slack . They are all as bad as each other in my mind . How this lazy woman has been able to make so much money from doing nothing all day whilst claiming to be mum of the century baffles me
chris has said in the past that Mummy Jane is on the pay roll.So i suspect Lazy treats Jane like an employee.( SLAVE )

Reactions: 9
The worst part to me is that when Chris worked shifts she used to get up and be that school run mum. What the hell changed! She drives now so it should be even easier.
Money went to her head and she now thinks everything should be done for her. She is just so lazy and when they started vloging she got up and got the kids there breakfast and then she had to walk to school she was so different in those days she even spoke differently and the girls were very nice also but they have all changed since the money came along

• Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 84333

Ingham views are tumbling, not sure I've seen them as low as this. I don't see them ever pulling it back.

It's obvious they're struggling for content, no one seems to enjoy it any more. I do believe Coppa has affected the way they make content and in turn is losing them Ifam. The younger fans don't want to watch what we are seeing. She might be selling blankets but I imagine their merch sales are suffering.
Still earning far too much though!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Both been very quite on social media today suppose after last time they don’t want to create any drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon it’s part of the deal when he’s given permission to go away that he’s already agreed with Granny Lesley to provide support over the period. If he wanted to go away and GL was unavailable it’d be a big fat NO from Lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Money went to her head and she now thinks everything should be done for her. She is just so lazy and when they started vloging she got up and got the kids there breakfast and then she had to walk to school she was so different in those days she even spoke differently and the girls were very nice also but they have all changed since the money came along
Think you've probably hit the nail on the head, shes like a nanny but cheaper xx

Reactions: 6
I think they have overused the word ‘surprise’ so much they don’t know what it means any more. First there was the surprise holiday that’s in 5 months time; what’s surprising about that? (Maybe the fact they’re not being gifted it any more!)
Now we have Creepy’s ‘surprise’ lifelong dream. How can something you’ve been dreaming of all your life be a surprise? I guess he means ‘surprise fulfilment of a lifetime dream’, but maybe that would be a very lot of long words. They’re incredibly unintelligent and appear quite happy for their children to be heading the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think they have overused the word ‘surprise’ so much they don’t know what it means any more. First there was the surprise holiday that’s in 5 months time; what’s surprising about that? (Maybe the fact they’re not being gifted it any more!)
Now we have Creepy’s ‘surprise’ lifelong dream. How can something you’ve been dreaming of all your life be a surprise? I guess he means ‘surprise fulfilment of a lifetime dream’, but maybe that would be a very lot of long words. They’re incredibly unintelligent and appear quite happy for their children to be heading the same way.
Like the use of "near horrific" in the vlog title. Either something is horrific or it's not. Sensationalism to draw in viewers!

• Angry
I had a c-section with my second child and 4 days post section I had a slow walk and picked up my child from school! literally no excuse I probably shouldn’t of done that but I wanted to do the school run, and I was wanted also! Boggles the mind how she never does it!!!
honestly how can you communicate with the teacher and know how your child is even just emotionally? I can’t even fathom hearing all that second hand. I’m probably a little extra
My mother lives 10 minutes away by car. Never took my kids to school. My kids are 5 yrs apart. I put the baby in the stroller and dragged her out sleepy and all. It was a good way to get her in a routine as someone mentioned. Picking up from school was more difficult as me and my husband have real careers. Luckily he worked nights so he could do the pickup It was really tough but we did what we had to do She's a lazy good for nothing unmotherly waste of life

I bet when Jace is ready for school nursery they put him in afternoons.
a lot of kids go all day now too... doubt they’d opt for that.

To be fair I didn’t for my daughter. 9-3:30 five days a week is a lot for a three year old. They’re practically still babies. My daughter could not hack it

Reactions: 5
a lot of kids go all day now too... doubt they’d opt for that.

To be fair I didn’t for my daughter. 9-3:30 five days a week is a lot for a three year old. They’re practically still babies. My daughter could not hack it
We did half day and I purposely asked for a morning place as I was awful at getting up and needed to get us in a better routine.

I think all day is for parents working a certain number of hours which i doubt vlogging and selling blankets fall in to qualifying.

Reactions: 8
Don't know if anyone clocked this in last night's video, but when Creepy was gushing about the skaters he met he said he'd been a fan of them since he was "a little kid, since I was 14 years old. Isabelle's age"
If a 14 year old is still a "little kid" to Chris, what on earth does he think a 16 year old is...!? 🤢
That sicko knows exactly what he's doing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
They’ve both been very quiet on social media. Would Chris not usually be sharing all the skate clips??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’d be concerned about my health if I was as swollen as Sarah. It’s not just because she’s overweight, surely? It’s concerning tbh
Also comes with drinking too much.
Heart disease? Always out of breath...or just...lazy ass out of shape. Porky
Why the hell does Sarah constantly lift her elbow up like a chicken wing when she’s talking?! I’m sick and tired of Isabelle wiping snot down the entire palm of her hand!!! So bleeping gross 🤢
The whole vocabulary is stilted....same boring words. Oh my gosh. In the entire world, etc etc, perfect, literally, so cute....need i go on...oh no

Reactions: 9
They’ve both been very quiet on social media. Would Chris not usually be sharing all the skate clips??
He’s probably been given the super beeeeuuuuutifulllll job of cleaning bigger boys wheely boots! And that’s a very lot of getting on his knees! He will have a bad back soon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe granny has to do the school run as Chris has ordered or asked her too because he doesn't trust Sarah for some reason, or he doesn't trust Sarah on her own with the kids. We don't see granny (may hear her) on the vlogs, who says she goes home. Maybe she stays while Chris is away. But for appearance sake she has to stay hidden.
Or.....is sarah up the duff again? All the bloating? If so then she needs sectioning

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.