The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was interesting looking at Chris's Instagram of people who can actually skate. Even on his jaunt with Lee Devereux they travelled all the way to Alicante to skate down a single bar and cock their legs up like it was some sort of skill. Chris at the age of 40 is still trying to master skating on a single rail 10 inches off the ground on his housing estate. Has he not realised he's tit yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I had a c-section with my second child and 4 days post section I had a slow walk and picked up my child from school! literally no excuse I probably shouldn’t of done that but I wanted to do the school run, and I was wanted also! Boggles the mind how she never does it!!!
honestly how can you communicate with the teacher and know how your child is even just emotionally? I can’t even fathom hearing all that second hand. I’m probably a little extra
She is a self obsessed shopoholic. She has no clue about the real world. She is a friendless. Lazy. Discusting excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 12
I grew up with both parents working full time. My mum would have a home cooked meal from scratch on the table each night she even made pizza from scratch. I don't understand why Lazy cant do that

Reactions: 16
I know Isla's teeth are spoken about on here a lot. I caught yesterday's vlog for the first time in a while, thanks to the silver 🦊 and his threads on here.
The part where Lazy and Isla were speaking to the camera, it was clear to see where Isla gets her teeth genetics from. Lazy's front top teeth are pushed forward and the others form the sides of V behind, just like Isla's do. The same with her bottom teeth, they're all pushed in.
Surely knowing this was her future, you would forgo the marble floors and have wooden ones, freeing up some cash to pay for Isla to see a decent dentist? The mind boggles with these 2.
20200215_152311.jpg
Screenshot_20200215-150907_YouTube.jpg
20200215_152244.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I grew up with both parents working full time. My mum would have a home cooked meal from scratch on the table each night she even made pizza from scratch. I don't understand why Lazy cant do that
The clue is in the name lazy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You've got me craving homemade pizza now! Can't beat it 😊

They really have no excuse for them to not make home cooked meals. They could get all the kids involved too. They'd love it. The fact that Isabelle is 14, and her limit is probably boiling a kettle to make a pot noodle says a lot.

My two love helping out with the cooking. Admittedly the youngest isn't all that helpful, but loves getting involved anyway 😉

The Ingham kids are going to grow up having zero life skills.

Reactions: 16
Why hasnt Lazy given her niece and nephews a blanket each? Is she really that tight, that she cant pass four of the ' just photographed ones', (she really means the ones she's had on the office floor for Jason to sleep in) to Leah, Tyler, Harvey & Harrison?
She's a tit mother, tit wife, tit woman, tit cook, tit "designer" and a tit Aunty too!!! She has 4 nieces and nephews, 4. Not 40!
Stop being a greedy, money grabbing cow and 'tret' your family SLIngham, i bet they'll be a very lot happy. You could even throw the boat out and give one to your sister too, oh and how about one for Nanarr? Try giving for a change.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Why hasnt Lazy given her niece and nephews a blanket each? Is she really that tight, that she cant pass four of the ' just photographed ones', (she really means the ones she's had on the office floor for Jason to sleep in) to Leah, Tyler, Harvey & Harrison?
She's a tit mother, tit wife, tit woman, tit cook, tit "designer" and a tit Aunty too!!! She has 4 nieces and nephews, 4. Not 40!
Stop being a greedy, money grabbing cow and 'tret' your family SLIngham, i bet they'll be a very lot happy. You could even throw the boat out and give one to your sister too, oh and how about one for Nanarr? Try giving for a change.
I thought this when she was showing the boys space themed bedroom. It wouldn't have hurt her to pop one away for them. She knew that Katrina was doing it in that theme so there's no excuse

Reactions: 28
I thought this when she was showing the boys space themed bedroom. It wouldn't have hurt her to pop one away for them. She knew that Katrina was doing it in that theme so there's no excuse
Exactly. When she had the cheek to say to the kids "I know what you need, you need one of my sapce blankets. But they're all sold out, next time I've got them in"... Surely knowing they were having a space theme one of the first things you would do is reserve some to one side to pass them. Disgraceful. She would make the money back she lost passing 4 of them over to the kids by selling just ONE blanket!!

Reactions: 31
I bet when Jace is ready for school nursery they put him in afternoons.
It won’t matter to Sarah either way because she’s not the one who’s going to be taking him! He will probably be there both sessions as long as she doesn’t have to do any of the work.

Reactions: 3
Definitely, i have many many more nieces and nephews than her but that would be one of the very first things i would do. When i was off the ground. Lets face it, she is making an eye watering profit on each blanket, they cost her less than £12 each. She's a self centred witch.

Reactions: 13
Definitely, i have many many more nieces and nephews than her but that would be one of the very first things i would do. When i was off the ground. Lets face it, she is making an eye watering profit on each blanket, they cost her less than £12 each. She's a self centred witch.
I’m actually surprised at how little she shows helping them. I am heavily involved in my family’s lives, including my nieces and nephews. They are an extension of my own children really. They evidently have more money than I do and can’t be bothered. Shame.

Reactions: 11
I didn't agree with Unique Fam criticising the fact that Isabelle couldn't cook much (see one of their reaction videos last year) but I feel it is weird that she isn't able to do a few basic things in the kitchen. She probably could make some dinners for herself and perhaps the rest of the family from scratch.

Even homemade pizzas, one the base is cooked and the sauce is on, are easy enough for all the girls to top themselves.

This is VERY belated because I have barely been following or posting on these threads now, but Lindt do advent calendars full of chocolate and I reckon Sarah should have given Issy one. It's the least she deserves after Mum was mean enough to grab a Lindt egg off her at Easter!

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why you never see Katrinas kids at the girls birthdays or why Sarah doesn't seem to buy her nieces or nephews gifts at xmas or birthdays either. They don't actually seem as close as she makes out

Reactions: 21
I didn't agree with Unique Fam criticising the fact that Isabelle couldn't cook much (see one of their reaction videos last year) but I feel it is weird that she isn't able to do a few basic things in the kitchen. She probably could make some dinners for herself and perhaps the rest of the family from scratch.

Even homemade pizzas, one the base is cooked and the sauce is on, are easy enough for all the girls to top themselves.

This is VERY belated because I have barely been following or posting on these threads now, but Lindt do advent calendars full of chocolate and I reckon Sarah should have given Issy one. It's the least she deserves after Mum was mean enough to grab a Lindt egg off her at Easter!
The way isabelle ran off with it then said "we can all share it, we'll share it" and Sarah rag it off her and says "no it's mine, look at the front it says Sarah, it's actualy mine"

I've no words.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Vlogs late AGAIN! Wonder if they would get away with being late to work this often? I certainly wouldn’t x

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.