The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair ive been looking for swimming cozzies for a holiday in april

Reactions: 1
Lmao Sarah’s Instagram story talking about Chris taking her toothbrush & leaving his and how she’s going to buy a TEMPORARY ONE and he needs to do the same as he better not think about using hers.. like ok sharing toothbrushes is gross but 1) it’s your spouse you share a lot worse😂 and 2) it’s an electric goddamn toothbrush just change the bloody head on it?
Changing the head on the toothbrush would be to simple for lazy to do not enough drama in that she will need to make a big fuss out of it all creepy needed to do was to buy another head for it and she buys another head for hers then thats both with new heads which they probably would be needing anyway

Reactions: 12
to be fair ive been looking for swimming cozzies for a holiday in april
You probably haven’t been on six hot tub holidays since last summer though all requiring bathing costumes. I actually think she just bins holiday clothes instead of washing them

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Are all those parcels really going to post office?, they used to get those sacks when they used to daily raid the po box. Doesn't hurt them to fill them with crap to make it look full and say we are going to post office just to make people think oh they do sell then so OK I'll buy one, clever manipulation. If they were selling that much regular they wouldn't have as much free time. They are manipulating people into buying and also making people think they are sold out. They could just mark things sold out to make it look popular.
Both of them are as bad as each other as they want to make things look as if they are so busy but if you look at the website she is sold out of a lot of items yet in her store the blankets are packed into storage drawers so much that the drawer can hardly close so if she is sold out of items what is in the drawers and she has far to much time on her hands to be as busy as she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s not getting her next order until the middle of next month? Surely you would keep things stocked all the time? We all know why! And I’m sorry but letting Jace play with all the rattle and move them if he is ill he is then spreading germs onto how many others, it’s not like they are known for cleanliness now is it 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
On baby and me insta. These are actually wallpaper designs. Google pink/grey geometrical wallpapers.
Yea I’ve seen that design all over amazon ekksetrahh when I was looking for wallpaper for an accent wall

Im sure Sarah thinks she’s an absolute genius, grab a design on shutterstock, DM alibaba to make it into blankets and sell said blankets for 4-5 times the price. I know this happens all the time, things are marked up crazy amounts in retail.. but at least don’t spew absolute tit from your mouth and say you designed it yourself

Reactions: 10
They had a day off after a holiday recently. Said they had to catch up on washing clothes etc and so there wouldn’t be anything worth filming
That hasn’t stopped them from filming before. crappy people shooting crappy vlogs.

Reactions: 7
Takeaways use Shuttershock photos on their menus, even they don't claim that the images you see are what they have personally cooked 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Sarah thinks because she has picked the design off shutterstock and got her supplier to use that design that she’s ‘designed a unique product’

anyone can buy shutterstock images. You can sell exactly the same thing as Sarah in theory and she could do nothing about it
Someone should make the same blankets and crap she does and undercut her sales. Sara and me could be the name of the site. Blankets for 20.99. Imagine the rant we would get. It could go on for days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Someone should make the same blankets and crap she does and undercut her sales. Sara and me could be the name of the site. Blankets for 20.99. Imagine the rant we would get. It could go on for days.
The only reason she’s selling so many is because she’s got a ready made audience. We could make exactly the same product for half the price but they’d still buy off Sarah because they are ‘Ifam’ it’s glorified merch.
That’s why she never just launched the business quietly as a seperate entity and kept it seperate from youtube.

alfie deyes did the same. Tried launching a skating brand that he insisted wasn’t merch and he wouldn’t be advertising on his channels. Within a couple of weeks he mentioned it daily. Why, because he wouldn’t get sales otherwise. Now it’s all kids wearing it like merch and teen girls. Not his ‘skate brand’ audience

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Genius! Could get on to alibaba quick time, hire a van and set up shop outside the meet and greet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That picture of him on the thumbnail... why do they think that looks good?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Moans about privacy and the first shot of the vlog is the name of the small area they live in. Genius.

why wasn’t Chris just driving to the airport like last time? Because your flight was later today and granny couldn’t make it to manchester airport and back in time for the school run like last time?

Sarah says Chris is in Amsterdam??? Thought it was Eindhoven? That’s a very lot long way difference?

he’s constantly chatting to camera as if there are a group of them but when he pans round never anyone else near him??

Chris pretending he skated in the big skate ramp placeis almost as cringe as him pretending to drive.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
hearing chris fanboy about the supposed famous skaters made me so embarrassed for him.
I'm sure if they really are famous in the skating community (is that a thing?) they're used to it but probably usually from 14 year old boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another whole vlog dedicated to their disgusting level of consumerism, it actually makes me sick how much they buy, it’s people like this that our killing our planet for endless stuff they don’t need

Reactions: 19
i really hate how they refer to chris’ holiday as a “once in a lifetime, work trip” .. you’re off on holiday with ur weird mates hun. But then again, your play room is a cinema room isn’t it? logic

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So I've been investigating the Chinese blanket empire and I'm 95% sure I've found lazy's supplier.

https://abc-tex.m.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2706.amp_ws_detail.company

This store on Alibaba makes all lazy's current products, offer 'hundreds of designs' (which you can't see on their store) and will add your own label to the products.

So I decided to do some undercover work. I set up an Alibaba account posing as Etsy store looking for blankets to sell and began messaging the store.

Pretty sure this: https://m.alibaba.com/product/62006....html?spm=a2706.wapshop.113.18.41f96e4dC7QLdS is lazy's 'teen and me' blanket. Note how much of a profit the minghams will be making off this, with a £10.53 wholesale price Vs their HUGE £46.99 price!!!!!!

I asked the company how I could view the other designs they offer, hoping I'd uncover lazy's catalogue and was told that they can print any design for the website shutterstock.com. I didn't even need to pay to use the site myself if I told them the type of designs I wanted they would send me some to pick from!!! They were nice enough to immediately start sending some nice pink designs for me to pick from, it was that simple....

View attachment 83449

So my next stop was to look on Shutterstock for lazy's gorgeous designs, and 30 seconds later....

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/ima...n-illustrations-different-cosmetics-722329810

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/ima...n-galaxy-fantasy-background-pastel-1055265833

I'VE DONE IT, I can set up my own Chinese blanket empire and retire into my Disney mansion!!!

Just waiting for the lovely Ella on alibaba to get back to me about how I design my own label or if they can do that for me as well 😉

All done on my lunch break btw, so it was soooooo difficult. I definitely need a lie down on the sofa and burger now 👍
I hope you don't mind but I've used this to write an article so it reaches more people :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.