The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You probably haven’t been on six hot tub holidays since last summer though all requiring bathing costumes. I actually think she just bins holiday clothes instead of washing them
She just lets her kids wear peejays . Watch the disneyland paris vlogs...its horrible.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
who is gonna tell them that they definitely could get the same design cheaper somewhere else 👀

I don't get it. I moved recently and had a purge and realised how much stuff we had. I'm refusing to buy anything else unless we need it because I'll probably have to move again soon.
My son is is 1 tomorrow (!!! :cry:) and I'm only buying him new clothes as he needs them. I'm not even thinking about summer yet.
Aww, happy birthday for tomorrow for your little man.Time goes so fast in those early years ,I remember.Hope you both have a really special day .😘😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So I've been investigating the Chinese blanket empire and I'm 95% sure I've found lazy's supplier.

https://abc-tex.m.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2706.amp_ws_detail.company

This store on Alibaba makes all lazy's current products, offer 'hundreds of designs' (which you can't see on their store) and will add your own label to the products.

So I decided to do some undercover work. I set up an Alibaba account posing as Etsy store looking for blankets to sell and began messaging the store.

Pretty sure this: https://m.alibaba.com/product/62006....html?spm=a2706.wapshop.113.18.41f96e4dC7QLdS is lazy's 'teen and me' blanket. Note how much of a profit the minghams will be making off this, with a £10.53 wholesale price Vs their HUGE £46.99 price!!!!!!

I asked the company how I could view the other designs they offer, hoping I'd uncover lazy's catalogue and was told that they can print any design for the website shutterstock.com. I didn't even need to pay to use the site myself if I told them the type of designs I wanted they would send me some to pick from!!! They were nice enough to immediately start sending some nice pink designs for me to pick from, it was that simple....

View attachment 83449

So my next stop was to look on Shutterstock for lazy's gorgeous designs, and 30 seconds later....

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/ima...n-illustrations-different-cosmetics-722329810

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/ima...n-galaxy-fantasy-background-pastel-1055265833

I'VE DONE IT, I can set up my own Chinese blanket empire and retire into my Disney mansion!!!

Just waiting for the lovely Ella on alibaba to get back to me about how I design my own label or if they can do that for me as well 😉

All done on my lunch break btw, so it was soooooo difficult. I definitely need a lie down on the sofa and burger now 👍
Is this not totally Lazy?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just catching up with last nights episode, and I call absolute Bull tit on the bullying story. First off, we all know Chris hadn't gone to pick Isabelle up as he's currently off the road. And Lazys little rant was purely aimed at us Tattlers. 'I know it's not the childs fault, but the parents fault'. Soon back tracked when she realised she might get lynched next time she's dragged her lazy arse out of bed early enough to do the school run.

The bullying story was nothing more than an opportunity to once again, pretend Creepy is driving. And to have a pop at Tattle. Any decent parents would tell their kids to 'be nice' Lazy. But we also like to educate our kids the dangers of talking to weirdos online. Creepy weirdos like your sleezy husband. We don't like groomers. Nobody does.

Oh and to try and justify why Isabelle is packing her blankets yet again. She finds it 'relaxing'. Nothing like shoving a few Chinese blankets into plastic bags to get over hearing some truths about your poncy step father.

And another thing. If my child was in therapy to deal with a situation I have caused, and I lifestyle I refuse to change because it brings in the money. I'd be bleeping disgusted in myself

And Greta Thunberg 2.0 can shut the duck up banging on about Climate change whilst surrounded with plastic
Greta Thunberg 2.0 this made me laugh so much. Did she not look behind her and see all the plastic bags. What is wrong with using recycled parcel paper, it is strong enough the blankets come from Alibaba/Ground zero in plastic bags anyway why double the plastic?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
KICKED OFF OUR TRAIN ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT!

They start the vlog by revealing where they live. Genius! Creepy films himself getting off a train holding a camera, the station's train timetable board and the view from the train. Creepy is in Manchester. He was supposed to start the vlog when he was on his first train but the trains were packed and he would've been filming other people. Why you not driving Creepy like last time, you been banned from drivinga very lot?:unsure: He didn't want to start the vlog in Manchester but he got kicked off the train on the way to the airport because of a technical failure so no trains are going to Manchester airport. His flight is at 12 and asks someone what the time is; it's 10:20. They're trying to bodge their way to the airport as it's the only flight today so they've ordered a taxi. He doesn't need to check in, just go through security. :sleep: The cheeky git films the taxi driver's phone showing the route. They make it on time. :sleep:

Lazy is stood in the kitchen asking how our day is. Her way started in a gross way because she got up, went to brush her teeth and realised Creepy had taken her toothbrush. She couldn't think of anything worse than brushing her teeth with someone else's toothbrush.:rolleyes:She's been trying to find a toothbrush all morning and found a travel toothbrush. She's text Creepy and told him not to use hers. Prinny is locked in the garden as usual. :rolleyes: Lazy is packing to take nanna to the White Rose. She's taking a changing bag from Tiddlers and Nippers that was gifted to her.

Shots of the view from the plane and Creepy says he has arrived in Amsterdam.

Lazy has arrived at the White Rose and set up the pram. She shows us the clip on the bag. In River Island she has found some shoes for Jace. She shows some sandals for the girls but doesn't like them because they're black.:rolleyes:She gets a top for Esme.

Creepy is in Eindhoven after a bumpy plane journey and a taxi. They're in the city centre and everyone is staying in different hotels. They're off to the station to go to Rotterdam for pre clash. He described the city centre as 'cute' and tells us what shops there are.:rolleyes:

Lazy looks at more clothes and gives Jace an organix bar.

Lazy has dropped Nanna home and is at Katrina's house looking at her Nephews' bedroom. It used to be her bedroom. The room is space themed and Lazy says they need one of her space blankets but she'd sold out.:rolleyes:

Creepy is in Rotterdam off to Skateland skate park. He says it's pretty and he wants to take Lazy and the girls there. He's forgotten he has a son again.:rolleyes:He loves the cycle routes and wants to rent some bikes. It's almost 6pm and the vlog has gone live. He shows some bikes at the train station and says he keeps nearly getting hit by bikes because he doesn't look when he crosses the cycle lanes. If she gets home without having been hit by a bike or moped then he will be winning at life.:rolleyes:

Lazy is in the car. She has been busy for a few hours. She dropped Esme and Isla at dance and went home to sort dinner etc. He's got the girls some nice treats including ripped jeans for Isabelle. Lazy doesn't like getting Isabelle clothes as she is almost 15 and likes to choose her own clothes.

Esme has been entered into her tap and modern exams. She will possibly be entered into her ballet exam but her feet need to be more flexible. She gives Esme some sandals and an outfit for holiday.

Back in Rotterdam and Creepy is the cameraman as usual. He's wanted to got there his entire life.:rolleyes:It's like a playpark and such an iconic place. He wanted to go on some equipment that has been removed. He's been chilling with four of his biggest skate idols tonight.:rolleyes:They're about to leave to go back to Eindhoven as it's 10pm. Seeing the 'sport' is better in real life.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is in her bedroom editing a video and it sounds like she is doing a reacting to her old videos type video. She had an ok day at school. She's going to shower and do homework.

Riddle of the day. :rolleyes:

Lazy gives Isla some boots. Isla is feeling unwell as she has bellyache and didn't eat dinner. She gives Isabelle some jeans. Lazy needs to sort uniform and pack up, then sort the vlog clips.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Perhaps Sarah should rename her business to ‘bleed em dry’

Also anyone who find Chris remotely attractive should really go to specsavers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
On the bullying vlog when Esme sends that picture to Lazy - the time on those pictures is 17:56 but Lazy says "Esme literally just sent me this". Sarah is very smart to try not to get her phone time in again like last time, but the time is 22 past an hour so they were sent around half hour before Lazy films this bit.

Now the time on Lazy's phone is very hard to see, but I think it's either 19:22 or she's changed her time to 17:22 to put us off the scent that they are at the office late (but it makes no sense when the photos were sent after 17:22). Anyway, this means that Isla and Isabelle were still at the office at 19:22 - isn't this a bit late to go home, do homework, have a shower/bath and wind down before school the next day?

Reactions: 9
Damn my hubby flies in and out of Rotterdam and works in Eindhoven most months but isn’t this week! Nice to see she’s splashing her blanket money though eh, no creepy there telling her not to. Sorry but if they are moving soon surely holidays, shopping and everything comes after packing?

Reactions: 12
On the bullying vlog when Esme sends that picture to Lazy - the time on those pictures is 17:56 but Lazy says "Esme literally just sent me this". Sarah is very smart to try not to get her phone time in again like last time, but the time is 22 past an hour so they were sent around half hour before Lazy films this bit.

Now the time on Lazy's phone is very hard to see, but I think it's either 19:22 or she's changed her time to 17:22 to put us off the scent that they are at the office late (but it makes no sense when the photos were sent after 17:22). Anyway, this means that Isla and Isabelle were still at the office at 19:22 - isn't this a bit late to go home, do homework, have a shower/bath and wind down before school the next day?
To any normal parent this would be, but this is lazy we’re talking about. When has she ever cared about any of her children’s health & well-being.
I remember a time when Isabelle had been on holiday with the school and she had literally just stepped off the coach and they were already ushering her off for yet another holiday with no rest whatsoever!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So I've been investigating the Chinese blanket empire and I'm 95% sure I've found lazy's supplier.

This store on Alibaba makes all lazy's current products, offer 'hundreds of designs' (which you can't see on their store) and will add your own label to the products.

So I decided to do some undercover work. I set up an Alibaba account posing as Etsy store looking for blankets to sell and began messaging the store.

Pretty sure this: https://m.alibaba.com/product/62006....html?spm=a2706.wapshop.113.18.41f96e4dC7QLdS is lazy's 'teen and me' blanket. Note how much of a profit the minghams will be making off this, with a £10.53 wholesale price Vs their HUGE £46.99 price!!!!!!

I asked the company how I could view the other designs they offer, hoping I'd uncover lazy's catalogue and was told that they can print any design for the website shutterstock.com. I didn't even need to pay to use the site myself if I told them the type of designs I wanted they would send me some to pick from!!! They were nice enough to immediately start sending some nice pink designs for me to pick from, it was that simple....

View attachment 83449

So my next stop was to look on Shutterstock for lazy's gorgeous designs, and 30 seconds later....

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/ima...n-illustrations-different-cosmetics-722329810

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/ima...n-galaxy-fantasy-background-pastel-1055265833

I'VE DONE IT, I can set up my own Chinese blanket empire and retire into my Disney mansion!!!

Just waiting for the lovely Ella on alibaba to get back to me about how I design my own label or if they can do that for me as well 😉

All done on my lunch break btw, so it was soooooo difficult. I definitely need a lie down on the sofa and burger now 👍
Well done you, it took Lazy months and months ...., unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Changing the head on the toothbrush would be to simple for lazy to do not enough drama in that she will need to make a big fuss out of it all creepy needed to do was to buy another head for it and she buys another head for hers then thats both with new heads which they probably would be needing anyway
Never saw a 'I could kill @chrisdelonge - he's only gone and messaged a girl for a naked selfie!" Insta story - or did I miss it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes my eldest is 15 and she has several pieces of homework set each night and even over school holidays. Although a lot of this is now revision and completing past exam papers in preparation for her GCSEs, I remember from yr 10 her being inundated with homework.
Sarah didnt get a good education..always dossing. So shes obvs lacking skills. Shes prob pushing izzy towards becoming a vlogger....

Reactions: 4
Isabelle is in her bedroom editing a video and it sounds like she is doing a reacting to her old videos type video. She had an ok day at school. She's going to shower and do homework.
End of vlog
I've sadly never had a kid in school, but surely as a parent you'd encourage your child to do their homework first? :rolleyes: But obviously youtube is priority for these parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Today’s vlog should have been called “robbing nanna of her pension in River Island!” Only time they shop there is when she has nanna! No way Sarah bought any of that! Bought a £15 pair of boots for jace that she thinks might fit him next winter 🙄 And took time to point out to Isabelle that the jeans were expensive. But she doesn’t buy clothes for Isabelle really, she prefers to buy when with her friends, or if she sees something when Sarah is there. But Sarah doesn’t read here!
Do young babies and toddlers not get measured and fitted for shoes these days? I know the girls wear cheap shoes but I thought he would need proper good quality ones when he’s so young. If he grows they will be too small. The chinese used to bind feet to keep them small - she could use blankets that didn’t sell

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 83449

I bloody love this X

Reactions: 8
I follow a few small business on Insta, and have ordered. When I've sent a message to them I've had a reply from them within about 12 hours, sometimes within an hour.
I sent a message to Sarah about 5 weeks ago, asking a genuine question as if I was a genuine prospective customer. Still not had a reply. I sent it to her Insta not the Alibaba and me one as she's blocked me from there.
I wasn't rude or cheeky with the question, nothing to do with safety certs etc, just a genuine question. I won't tell you what I asked incase she still has it and figures it might me a tattler, lol, and blocks me from there too.
Absolutely tit customer service.
I enquired too and got a really slandering response offa creep. Then sent my pic of proof of my neices purchase ...he blocked me. Yes sadly my 6 year old neice was an ifammer....my sister wasnt aware of the whole set up and purchased a lemon hoody...it was really thin and had not been folded. They wanted to return it and the negative rude customer service is bonkers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Why is this moron going around the shops moaning that there's no summer colours in all the chavtastic shite she wants.

It's bloody second week of February, hun.

• Haha
I enquired too and got a really slandering response offa creep. Then sent my pic of proof of my neices purchase ...he blocked me. Yes sadly my 6 year old neice was an ifammer....my sister wasnt aware of the whole set up and purchased a lemon hoody...it was really thin and had not been folded. They wanted to return it and the negative rude customer service is bonkers.

Did you manage to return it in the end?

This is all so shady, I really feel a folder could be made with all the evidence and forwarded to a consumer affairs programme.

• Heart
Did you manage to return it in the end?

This is all so shady, I really feel a folder could be made with all the evidence and forwarded to a consumer affairs programme.
No my sister kept it. Tut tut.

best laugh watching creepy have a multiple orgasm over some hero skater he has worshipped since he was young, oh creepy you are such a wanker🤮
hes just wrong. What a wierdo. Yuck
Hes beyond help.😬

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.