The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i really hate how they refer to chris’ holiday as a “once in a lifetime, work trip” .. you’re off on holiday with ur weird mates hun. But then again, your play room is a cinema room isn’t it? logic
Once in a lifetime. Can he not just get tickets to watch that event any year, because he is going to be watching it. No way he’s going on those big boy ramps. Alfie deyes has probably done bigger ramps than Chris and well, he’s done non

Reactions: 21
I wish I had the dollar to order from both baby/teen and me and Alibaba just to prove a point

Reactions: 10
Today’s vlog should have been called “robbing nanna of her pension in River Island!” Only time they shop there is when she has nanna! No way Sarah bought any of that! Bought a £15 pair of boots for jace that she thinks might fit him next winter 🙄 And took time to point out to Isabelle that the jeans were expensive. But she doesn’t buy clothes for Isabelle really, she prefers to buy when with her friends, or if she sees something when Sarah is there. But Sarah doesn’t read here!

Reactions: 28
Today’s vlog should have been called “robbing nanna of her pension in River Island!” Only time they shop there is when she has nanna! No way Sarah bought any of that! Bought a £15 pair of boots for jace that she thinks might fit him next winter 🙄 And took time to point out to Isabelle that the jeans were expensive. But she doesn’t buy clothes for Isabelle really, she prefers to buy when with her friends, or if she sees something when Sarah is there. But Sarah doesn’t read here!
I didn't get why she got her a size 10!!

Reactions: 4
can we hope for a tattler running down Creepy in the bikelane?? If he is not allready a member we can make him an royal member.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
best laugh watching creepy have a multiple orgasm over some hero skater he has worshipped since he was young, oh creepy you are such a wanker🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So odd. They’re moving house! Why on earth would you buy clothing a year in advance when you’re in the process of moving. She uses clothes shopping as a distraction from how unhappy and precarious her life is.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And that would make her dumber than we already thought she was if she is not going directly to Alibaba and paying for a middle man
She wont care . Her ideas for patterns are stolen and hopefully she will get her commupence. Greedy brainless annoying chav. Notice shes making up with her sister now too in tonights vlog...wonder is shes after more anphetamine money? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bit off topic but I was watching a old vlog (over a year old, way before Jace came) and there’s a box black hair dye on the floor in one of the shots, I thought he tried to hide the fact that he dyes his hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's obviously got money to waste! View attachment 83561
who is gonna tell them that they definitely could get the same design cheaper somewhere else 👀

So odd. They’re moving house! Why on earth would you buy clothing a year in advance when you’re in the process of moving. She uses clothes shopping as a distraction from how unhappy and precarious her life is.
I don't get it. I moved recently and had a purge and realised how much stuff we had. I'm refusing to buy anything else unless we need it because I'll probably have to move again soon.
My son is is 1 tomorrow (!!! :cry:) and I'm only buying him new clothes as he needs them. I'm not even thinking about summer yet.

Reactions: 11
I didn't get why she got her a size 10!!
yes ,they are expensive Sarah ! That's why nannas with you though ,right?? To cough up for the pricey items you won't?? No trouble marking your own shoddy goods at ludicrous amounts though eh?! After all the kids ( or their mums)/ can alwAys add it to their credit card!! Now here's a thought ,how about you collect your nanna and take her somewhere she'd like and treat her for a change!!!.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bit off topic but I was watching a old vlog (over a year old, way before Jace came) and there’s a box black hair dye on the floor in one of the shots, I thought he tried to hide the fact that he dyes his hair?
Oooh, which vlog?

• Haha
There was a cold caller at my door before in a bobble hat that looked like Isabelle. I did a double take because I wouldn't put it past mummy and daddy merchalot to make her flog their wares 100 miles away from home

Fleecing nana again I see! Does feckless Mrs Blobby have no shame? And who buys a growing baby a pair of boots almost 10 months in advance on the off chance they might fit 🤔

Also it is seriously detrimental to our health seeing that ugly perv featured in the thumbnail. Crawl back to the gutter creepy where you belong!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So Sarah thinks because she has picked the design off shutterstock and got her supplier to use that design that she’s ‘designed a unique product’

anyone can buy shutterstock images. You can sell exactly the same thing as Sarah in theory and she could do nothing about it
You should post this on her page to show people. Sjes a lying coniving vile woman!!

Reactions: 9
he did argue on instagram once that he's never tried to hide the fact he's ginger
lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.