The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a thought pack up your house for your move this is the perfect time the girls are home to help. Those girls have no responsibilities whatsoever. A holiday shouldn't be happening with an upcoming move.
I really don’t think they’re moving anytime soon.

Reactions: 9
Last 4 titles all have surprise in them, do you not think that’s a bit overkill creepy? Heaven forbid when there’s an actual surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think isla is actually regressing she’s just acting a little babyish at times like lots of prepubescent kids do. No facecloths to hand WOW put those kids in care immediately 😱
Not being funny but the amount of mothers that spend all their time on the internet ignoring their kids. I think a lack of clean facecloths is hardly a negative worth mentioning. Sarah’s a lazy mum but so are most mums I know these days, that’s social media and this ‘me me me’ culture we have.
[/QUOTE
It’s more than facecloths.... but interesting take. Sarah is more lazy than your average lazy Mum.

But obviously you’re a perfect Mum then? 🙄
There's only 1 perfect mum and that's Sarah Ingham.,🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it so bizarre that they would rather spend a night in some budget hotel than in their own home.

They must really hate their house.

Also- Isabelle looks so done with the crafternooning clownery.

Reactions: 21
It’s more than facecloths.... but interesting take. Sarah is more lazy than your average lazy Mum.

But obviously you’re a perfect Mum then? 🙄
I feel like Isabelle would be a better mum to Jace than Sarah is. In the Disney vlogs they left Jace to the side in his pram whilst Chris filmed the girls on rides. After a ride stopped, Izzy ran over to the abandoned pram.
[/QUbOTE]
Well they promote young pregnancies. Those mary shittle fake rubbhttps://squishbeans.co.uk/products/i-just-want-to-be-a-stay-at-home-cat-mom-t-shirt
Defensive much! Sarah is far more then just a lazy mother!!
Yea....shes a liar. A fake and bully. Who leaves a baby all alone

Reactions: 5
Well... Sarah thought she had morphed into Paul Hollywood for the day judging those Easter creations. Been a while since she's done anything remotely like that with the kids, wish it wasn't so obvious that it was all done for the vlog though. Wish she had just let the kids get stuck into it instead of it being so contrived. Isabelle looked thrilled... I'm positively shocked that 1)iddy biddy Isla didn't win and 2) she took her loss with a smile on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact he’s not only used a thumbnail with Esme’s mouth wide open, the arrows are pointing right at her mouth?? Not even her face, her mouth?
Chris , what the duck. The fact they KNOW and still do it, is sickening to me

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Think you've just answered yourself there... Its nothing about learning difficulties like you attempted to claim earlier nor is it about offending anyone... you're attempting to control the narrative which we aren't allowed to do here. We also aren't allowed to moderate. 👍

Everything anyone ever says is subjective to a situation. We all know this families background and how they "tret" Isla like a baby for a long time then just dropped her when Jace came along. Their parenting skills leave a lot to be desired.
Extremely well put Lemonelmo. These ‘parents’ and I use the term lightly are an absolute disgrace. The physical (dietary), emotional abuse they put their children through is beyond comprehension in my opinion. The Ingham’s are a worse example due to putting their lives up for grabs, but, there is an increasing army of ‘child makers’ who put no boundaries in place to guide their children. They want to be their friends not the parents. It serves no one well and will replicate the damage for future generations. This happens with pet owners that never check their animals. A cute and cheeky lion cub or gorilla is another matter if unchecked by the pride .

Yeah I now I canna spell myself goolge is my best friend lol
In the dark distant past I got top grade A level maths, today I need a calculator to work out the change from a good day to a bad 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Look at lazy....again taking control at the kids pond shop tat games. Poor jace just ignored watching on.

Reactions: 1
Just seen on 'rich breeds' instagram stories, and you can clearly see creepy without his skates on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Obviously Jace doesn't exist. "The girls".

- If I were Isabelle, I'd be mortified by the thumbnail.

- Isabelle was in cleaning mode? This makes me think that Isabelle reads here. We always talk about how their house (their kitchen especially) is a tit tip.

- Isabelle looks so unhappy.

- Creepy spending the whole trip wearing the same clothes again.

- When the wig Sarah tried on looks in better condition than her actual hair 😬

- The craft thing looked great. It's a shame poor Isabelle had to get involved too. She looked as if she wanted to be anywhere else but there crafting. But it was a great idea for those of Isla's age.

- Random footage of Creepy at the kiddy skate park with the small rails.

- Looks like Big Frank is making a return.

- "Jace, please don't empty the cupboard" Put some locks on them, you div.

- Not quite sure why there needed to be a monetary prize. But we know Lazy is all about the money.

Was this whole "we're staying overnight and going to an event" thing a little cover up to make sure they can pick Creepy up from the airport? 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we know what they went to see in Manchester?
My guess is that the "event" was ran by the besties that shall remain nameless. The nameless bestie runs a photography business. So I'm just guessing it has something to do with that.

Reactions: 8
Good spot. She definitely wasn't in one. She should have a high backed booster seat.

View attachment 84915
So lazy finally put Jace in the backseat. Let me guess what is coming next, Creepy is sitting in the back so he can keep an eye on Jace. That is all it is guys. Has nothing to do with his driving ban, No, Hell double no, nothing at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lazy spent yesterday playing the victim on Instagram making Caroline's sad passing all about her.

Then her dirty nonce of a husband used a thumbnail of his 14-year-old step daughter about to take off her top. And they wonder why they get abuse
Screenshot_20200217-184838_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.