The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla doesn't have learning difficulties though, there's a huge difference. Her difficulty is that she was babied for so long and she will be struggling with Jace being the new cute littlest Ingham. It doesn't help that Chris also speaks like a 4 year old 😂
Isla’s only 8 and all kids are different. one of my daughters started puberty young and was like a teenager at 8, but my other daughter didn’t start puberty till she was 10 and overnight she suddenly grew up. All kids grow up in their own time and when a new baby comes along there is often some behavioral regression that eventually disappears. I don’t think any harm is being caused by her trying to act all cute for the camera, she’s only 8.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Don't forget guys it's OK for Sarah to call that child a cretin he was being horrible to her daughter and of course there is no way innocent Isabelle could of said or done something to him, no because Sarah has said to her girls always be kind so they are always kind and never do anything wrong. Perfect just like their mum.
Sarah can call people fat c.. Ts because it's ok but minute she was called fat she was defensive. This woman is defo do as I say not as I do. Looking at her whole family they do not look kind and warming at all.

Reactions: 22
Isla’s only 8 and all kids are different. one of my daughters started puberty young and was like a teenager at 8, but my other daughter didn’t start puberty till she was 10 and overnight she suddenly grew up. All kids grow up in their own time and when a new baby comes along there is often some behavioral regression that eventually disappears. I don’t think any harm is being caused by her trying to act all cute for the camera, she’s only 8.
Think you've just answered yourself there... Its nothing about learning difficulties like you attempted to claim earlier nor is it about offending anyone... you're attempting to control the narrative which we aren't allowed to do here. We also aren't allowed to moderate. 👍

Everything anyone ever says is subjective to a situation. We all know this families background and how they "tret" Isla like a baby for a long time then just dropped her when Jace came along. Their parenting skills leave a lot to be desired.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The whole Ingram family are a bunch of twits , who really should take a moment and reflect. The children are to young to understand but the parents have a responsibility towards their daughters emotional- well being and they are abusing them emotionally. They are not autistic nor have intellectual disability the girls are extremely slow because of bad school attendance. Isla is a brat a product of bad parenting. Sarah and Chris need to go on a parenting course considering they have 4 children they still doesn’t get it.
Sarah who passed a-level drama . It’s not about you stop being a drama queen. Also, find a dictionary and look up the word “ BULLY.” Which would describe you, Chris, your minions who do your dirty work on social media, your sister and let’s not forget your darling mother-in-law. YOUR NOT A VICTIM.

Reactions: 26
I think shes a beautiful young girl and early-fame Sarah was pretty also (I'm not her I swear but that witch cursing the bridge jumper up thread has a decent face!)
I thought the same. She's like a different person! I'm not even saying it to fat shame her. I have put on a lot of weight in the last year due to illness and I hate going out, especially to the school or anywhere there's other mums of my kids friends. I feel so embarrassed and like I'm being judged. Sarah just looks so bitter and angry all the time now and on top of her weight gain, it does nothing for her. She used to be very pretty. If she would even get her hair cut, it would help.

Omgggggggg ladies! I’m getting an exactreplicanothinglikemyson doll. I won’t tell you what I’m paying but it’s defo a very lot!! Cos you are my mates I’m going to give you it for £199.99 plus p&p!!!!
Love you!
That doll looks a lot nicer and more realistic than shortles awful looking ones!

Reactions: 5
And here we are the girls being dragged round the shops and being filmed while in some very short clothes 🙄 what a sad world but it's okay it brings in the dollar for another vlog of fake this fake that

Reactions: 2
And here we are the girls being dragged round the shops and being filmed while in some very short clothes 🙄 what a sad world but it's okay it brings in the dollar for another vlog of fake this fake that
I was wondering that to . Why let girls that you wear age inappropriate clothes ?

Think you've just answered yourself there... Its nothing about learning difficulties like you attempted to claim earlier nor is it about offending anyone... you're attempting to control the narrative which we aren't allowed to do here. We also aren't allowed to moderate. 👍

Everything anyone ever says is subjective to a situation. We all know this families background and how they "tret" Isla like a baby for a long time then just dropped her when Jace came along. Their parenting skills leave a lot to be desired.
Newish member and very defensive 🧐

Reactions: 13
They just have a fake life everything they do is fake and totally different from when they started. I did enjoy watching them in the beginning years when things did seem to be genuine but there is not a genuine bone in her or creepy's body now

Reactions: 8
Toddlers regress - not 8 year olds who have been to school for nearly 4 years.

Lazy and creepy are the ones placing an 8 year old in a trolly or allowing an 8 year old to sit in a high chair.
She should have been told years ago that no she was too big and too old to be sitting in a high chair or a trolly.

Personally I blame her parents for this baby behaviour she is doing for attention. Her parents are more interested in their own fame and camera monologues, sexually messaging teens or trolling anyone who says something they don’t like. They never have a phone or camera away from the front of their faces!!

The other night Isla was using the corner or a bath towel to wash her face as they have no face cloths?? Her mother is too lazy to get her arse out of bed and take the kids to school ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sarah preaching about bullies when she bullies her children, videos it and then post it on social media for your '1 million' cult to see.

Yesterday, despite knowing Esme is behind with her English, you shove a camera in her face and several times, ask her to say 'Valentines'. You had to ask her several times because she was embarrassed and humiliated. She repeatedly said no. How about you sit down with her? Go through her English studies? Dont film her failures for OUR entertainment.
That pissed me off too. Absolutely vile the way she humiliates her children (Esme more often than not)
She just wouldn’t back off.. how do you say it Esme how do you say it Esme, say it, how do you say it
witch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think shes a beautiful young girl and early-fame Sarah was pretty also (I'm not her I swear but that witch cursing the bridge jumper up thread has a decent face!)
I rekon izzy is acting up and trying to gain her own identity...i know when i was 14 i was!
Or Uncle Dave 👀 or Steve (hi by the way!)
Hi 😉

The opinions against you Sarah, that you get everyday are NOT because you are famous or because of trolls, you get this because your husband messaged a minor to sneak out and meet him. Your husband did not apologize for this and just made a crappy denial video.

You overcharge your "IFAM" for poorly made merch and imported blankets.

Lastly but most importantly you exploit your children's privacy everyday and expose them to the darkness of the internet DESPITE coppa being brought into force!!

Coppa is Not to spoil your channel it exists to PROTECT your children.

Why? money....
And the fact that shes a hypocrital,smug, behind the scene manipulating bully

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The article at the top of the families forums is well worth a read 'Why influencers exploiting a death need to stop now'.

Reactions: 14
Yea boo boo'x and still blowing out their light per se. Also sneaking around when their in their bedrooms with camera. Jeez my dad would never have done this. These families are blind to how to raise their children with boundaries,self respect,education and love. Its not right.

The article at the top of the families forums is well worth a read 'Why influencers exploiting a death need to stop now'.
Just shared on insta..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.