The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think isla is actually regressing she’s just acting a little babyish at times like lots of prepubescent kids do. No facecloths to hand WOW put those kids in care immediately 😱
Not being funny but the amount of mothers that spend all their time on the internet ignoring their kids. I think a lack of clean facecloths is hardly a negative worth mentioning. Sarah’s a lazy mum but so are most mums I know these days, that’s social media and this ‘me me me’ culture we have.
Defensive much! Sarah is far more then just a lazy mother!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think isla is actually regressing she’s just acting a little babyish at times like lots of prepubescent kids do. No facecloths to hand WOW put those kids in care immediately 😱
Not being funny but the amount of mothers that spend all their time on the internet ignoring their kids. I think a lack of clean facecloths is hardly a negative worth mentioning. Sarah’s a lazy mum but so are most mums I know these days, that’s social media and this ‘me me me’ culture we have.
You need to meet some other parents then, perhaps? Isla behaves like an infant at times, that’s difficult to dispute unless you want to be contrarian about it. It is not that she slips into that infantilised pattern of behaviour, it seems to be a trait which shows no sign of abating.
As for ‘The amount of mothers that spend all their time on the internet ignoring their kids’ comment, well, I’ll give you 8/10 for the fishing attempt. If it wasn’t an attempted troll, then the concept of irony has bypassed you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s more than facecloths.... but interesting take. Sarah is more lazy than your average lazy Mum.

But obviously you’re a perfect Mum then? 🙄

Reactions: 16
The point is Sarah is sitting on her arse downstairs speaking to herself on a phone or camera trying to be famous to a bunch of teenagers or flogging more Chinese crap while she has no interest in what the kids are doing unless they have a camera pointed at their faces!!

It was a strange and babyish clip that was included in the vlog no doubt they thought it was cute. Lazy is forever buying Isla boots and bedding but they don’t have a bleeping face cloth to clean their faces at night!! Maybe that’s normal in your house!!

Reactions: 25
Toddlers regress - not 8 year olds who have been to school for nearly 4 years.

Lazy and creepy are the ones placing an 8 year old in a trolly or allowing an 8 year old to sit in a high chair.
She should have been told years ago that no she was too big and too old to be sitting in a high chair or a trolly.

Personally I blame her parents for this baby behaviour she is doing for attention. Her parents are more interested in their own fame and camera monologues, sexually messaging teens or trolling anyone who says something they don’t like. They never have a phone or camera away from the front of their faces!!

The other night Isla was using the corner or a bath towel to wash her face as they have no face cloths?? Her mother is too lazy to get her arse out of bed and take the kids to school ever.
It is Lazy's duty as a mother to see that her kids are properly turned out for school and because Granny Jane is coming to take them thats no excuse for her to lie in bed she should be up and seeing the girls out to school and then turn to get Jace ready for the day, She just wants a camera all the time however if you even suggest something that she doesn't like you saying she is not short to let you know if you give a bad review on Trust pilot you get it taken down as she tells them she is so hard done to everybody is out to be malicious towards her and her company as they are jealous. I would never be jealous of what you have Lazy and any of the reviews getting taken down just shows the rest of the reviews left on are not true reviews then if you get ones you dont like taken down

Reactions: 6
A thought popped in my head as I clicked on link to catch up. Surely if the “bullies” had said anything to Isabelle about Chris, they would have sent PC Hotmail to the school to get it sorted, and took the opportunity to remind us all of said police investigation. Still think it was made up for the views!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
they’re probably off somewhere. Heaven forbid they spend a school break at home, letting the kids rest!
Here's a thought pack up your house for your move this is the perfect time the girls are home to help. Those girls have no responsibilities whatsoever. A holiday shouldn't be happening with an upcoming move.

Reactions: 14
"The word trolling has lost any meaning, it’s now used to talk about any comment that isn’t gushing praise".

^^ not my words, they're from whomever writes the Lime Goss article but it is so true. * applause * - worth a read if you haven't already done so via the Latest Gossip tab.

There has never been a time where there has never been any hurtful comments, but Social Media has just made it far easier to get back to the person they are aimed at and most of it isn't true hate, it's just gossip or negative remarks. At least Tattle keeps hurtful comments all in one place. The 'influencers' don't need to come here and read them, but they still choose to do so. From all of the negative remarks that appear on their social media they should know what the feeling is, so why go further looking for it?

Reactions: 13
If that's the case then his flight landed about 13 minutes ago. The grease ball is back in the UK, facemasks back on folks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yea boo boo'x and still blowing out their light per se. Also sneaking around when their in their bedrooms with camera. Jeez my dad would never have done this. These families are blind to how to raise their children with boundaries,self respect,education and love. Its not right.

Just shared on insta..
My dad hardly ever entered my room even if I was not in he would never think of going in to see what was lying about or with a camera to take pictures I have always thought that was wrong and then when Izzy was going away with the school Creepy said "can I sleep in your bed" thats surely not correct for a father to do or even ask to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
£35 for Esmes charm! Sarah fleeces her Nanna out of everything! I wonder if Nanna treats Katrinas kids the same? If so in suprised shes got money to feed herself!
It’s not even Esme’s birthday ??? Nanaaaaar is a sad old lady who seems so desperate for company that she spends so much on Lazy’s kids just so she will visit. Elder abuse to add to child abuse. How do these people sleep in their beds. I believed people who grew up like Sarah (no judgement/hate implied) stick by family and helped each other out, not bled their elderly relatives dry. Trouble is it’s SARAH ‘ALL ABOUT ME’ INGHAM, previously of Seacroft, lost my mum early, shown no love, married to a groomer, uneducated and nasty. What’s there not to love 💔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.