The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this moron going around the shops moaning that there's no summer colours in all the chavtastic shite she wants.

It's bloody second week of February, hun.
There are summer stuff coming into the shops but none she goes into. It is a pain if you go on holiday in the winter and nowt in the shops as its nice to have something new.

Reactions: 4
Oh and she has to drop the most used word ever...money/expense
Cheap tops with print....woo hoo. Folk should hang their heads in shame..its well cringe wearing someones common name across their chest. But you tube is just for folk to copy ideas and try gain likes...its a sad state if you get your happiness from how many fake people like you....very sad. She is coming across desperate now

Reactions: 11
@OctagonPixie89 wow well done! it's very obvious she is ordering from there as the stock seems to take a while to arrive as well. She's good at the old denying/lying though. Still she's had plenty of practice living with gormless. I wonder how many takes she needs to stop herself from laughing while describing how she designed and inscribed a pink allaboutmebaby notebook while throwing the screeching bored baby a pound of biccys to rub intuh the carpet

Reactions: 15
But sarah doesnt think about all her young ifam getting them to fork out 300 for a rubber dead jace doll. No

Reactions: 8
This says size 3 is 6-9 months.
We had my son measured recently and he's a 4 (12m). My daughter however didn't get into a 3 until she was about 18 months. (can't remember for my oldest!)
They're all different but there's no way I'd buy shoes that early. He could end up in a 3 by summer when it's too warm to wear boots like that.

They don't look supportive enough anyway. There's no way I'd put a toddler under the age of 2-2.5 in shoes like that. They're expensive but clarks/smartrite or similar are always a safe bet for my kids.

Reactions: 20
"Black's not a summer colour"

Picks up a black outfit

"This will be great for Esme for the evenings on a summer holiday"

I've watched a bit further and she picks up another black summer outfit

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I've sadly never had a kid in school, but surely as a parent you'd encourage your child to do their homework first? But obviously youtube is priority for these parents.
Why doesn’t Isabelle do vlogs about homework, ifam idolise her, it might encourage them to do their homework lol

Reactions: 9
Perhaps Sarah should rename her business to ‘bleed em dry’

Also anyone who find Chris remotely attractive should really go to specsavers.
Chould call it 'cheap n tacky' or fake & fiddled

"Black's not a summer colour"

Picks up a black outfit

"This will be great for Esme for the evenings on a summer holiday"

I said that...shes dim. Its all gotta be 'perfect" to lazy. Wish shed stop showing the bloody blankets...and thos horrible rubber glove fingers. Blob. did you notice the difference in development betewwn jace and that other baby....big differencd to say same ages

God that sounds like another boring one

Reactions: 7
Was hoping creepy had been kicked off the train because of his creepiness and filming others

Reactions: 22
Why oh why does t she get her children’s feet measured! The girls wear cheap tat that she buys without them being there and now shes buying shoes for the baby that might fit him next winter!
she bought Esme a size bigger than she is! Why? Take the. And get their feet measured Lazy It’s not like you don’t get chance you take the shopping all the time! Their feet will be ruined
but hey so will their teeth, skin and general health with all the crap she feeds them

she really has no parenting skills but they are saving the planet with reusable straws - what happened to them?

Reactions: 19
She said she brought a size bigger but they fitted. So most of esmes shoes are probably to small.
Have we ever seen islas rainbow primark boots again?

Why doesn’t Isabelle do vlogs about homework, ifam idolise her, it might encourage them to do their homework lol
For the love of god, don't feed them ideas. They should be getting off YouTube, not finding more ways to stay on there!

Reactions: 11

Reactions: 61
So odd. They’re moving house! Why on earth would you buy clothing a year in advance when you’re in the process of moving. She uses clothes shopping as a distraction from how unhappy and precarious her life is.
I will believe the move when I see the new house. They always say they are doing something, brag about a couple of time and then radio silence on the topic.

Reactions: 25
Somebody really needs taking them and their shoddy goods to trading standards. Me thinks they need taking down a peg or two!!

But sarah doesnt think about all her young ifam getting them to fork out 300 for a rubber dead jace doll. No
No ,hideous things they are!! Their parents must be crazy ,as there's plenty more lifelike dolls on the market and their cheaper and nicer looking than the Mary s h*ttle monstrosities!!

Last edited:
Creepy (or rather, Creepy and his mum-the-chauffeur) will be doing another trip to the tip soon, pretending it's more stuff they're decluttering before the move, when in fact - as we realised with the last tip trip - it's just him dumping the commercial waste from all the Alibaba packaging in a domestic landfill site
We still on it, foo

Reactions: 12
If Chris had his own range (creep and me) this would be the top seller

These would fly off the shelves like hot cakes for sure!

Reactions: 79
Sir Nonce-a-lot, the one trick wonder seems to be pain free & in high jinx!
Did he detour via Lourdes?
For someone who was in a very lot of pain with his back hes racing around creaming his joggers watching the big boys play

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.