The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this moron going around the shops moaning that there's no summer colours in all the chavtastic shite she wants.

It's bloody second week of February, hun.
There are summer stuff coming into the shops but none she goes into. It is a pain if you go on holiday in the winter and nowt in the shops as its nice to have something new.

Reactions: 4
Changing the head on the toothbrush would be to simple for lazy to do not enough drama in that she will need to make a big fuss out of it all creepy needed to do was to buy another head for it and she buys another head for hers then thats both with new heads which they probably would be needing anyway
Oh and she has to drop the most used word ever...money/expense
I hope you don't mind but I've used this to write an article so it reaches more people :)

Cheap tops with print....woo hoo. Folk should hang their heads in shame..its well cringe wearing someones common name across their chest. But you tube is just for folk to copy ideas and try gain likes...its a sad state if you get your happiness from how many fake people like you....very sad. She is coming across desperate now

Reactions: 11
@OctagonPixie89 wow well done!😜 it's very obvious she is ordering from there as the stock seems to take a while to arrive as well. She's good at the old denying/lying though. Still she's had plenty of practice living with gormless. I wonder how many takes she needs to stop herself from laughing while describing how she designed and inscribed a pink allaboutmebaby notebook while throwing the screeching bored baby a pound of biccys to rub intuh the carpet

• Haha
Reactions: 15
yes ,they are expensive Sarah ! That's why nannas with you though ,right?? To cough up for the pricey items you won't?? No trouble marking your own shoddy goods at ludicrous amounts though eh?! After all the kids ( or their mums)/ can alwAys add it to their credit card!! Now here's a thought ,how about you collect your nanna and take her somewhere she'd like and treat her for a change!!!.
But sarah doesnt think about all her young ifam getting them to fork out 300 for a rubber dead jace doll. No

Reactions: 8
This says size 3 is 6-9 months.
We had my son measured recently and he's a 4 (12m). My daughter however didn't get into a 3 until she was about 18 months. (can't remember for my oldest!)
They're all different but there's no way I'd buy shoes that early. He could end up in a 3 by summer when it's too warm to wear boots like that.

They don't look supportive enough anyway. There's no way I'd put a toddler under the age of 2-2.5 in shoes like that. They're expensive but clarks/smartrite or similar are always a safe bet for my kids.

Reactions: 20
"Black's not a summer colour"

Picks up a black outfit

"This will be great for Esme for the evenings on a summer holiday"

🙄😂

I've watched a bit further and she picks up another black summer outfit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I've sadly never had a kid in school, but surely as a parent you'd encourage your child to do their homework first? :rolleyes: But obviously youtube is priority for these parents.
Why doesn’t Isabelle do vlogs about homework, ifam idolise her, it might encourage them to do their homework lol

Reactions: 9
Perhaps Sarah should rename her business to ‘bleed em dry’

Also anyone who find Chris remotely attractive should really go to specsavers.
Chould call it 'cheap n tacky' or fake & fiddled

"Black's not a summer colour"

Picks up a black outfit

"This will be great for Esme for the evenings on a summer holiday"

🙄😂
I said that...shes dim. Its all gotta be 'perfect" to lazy. Wish shed stop showing the bloody blankets...and thos horrible rubber glove fingers. Blob. 😂 did you notice the difference in development betewwn jace and that other baby....big differencd to say same ages

• Haha
KICKED OFF OUR TRAIN ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT!

They start the vlog by revealing where they live. Genius! Creepy films himself getting off a train holding a camera, the station's train timetable board and the view from the train. Creepy is in Manchester. He was supposed to start the vlog when he was on his first train but the trains were packed and he would've been filming other people. Why you not driving Creepy like last time, you been banned from drivinga very lot?:unsure: He didn't want to start the vlog in Manchester but he got kicked off the train on the way to the airport because of a technical failure so no trains are going to Manchester airport. His flight is at 12 and asks someone what the time is; it's 10:20. They're trying to bodge their way to the airport as it's the only flight today so they've ordered a taxi. He doesn't need to check in, just go through security. :sleep: The cheeky git films the taxi driver's phone showing the route. They make it on time. :sleep:

Lazy is stood in the kitchen asking how our day is. Her way started in a gross way because she got up, went to brush her teeth and realised Creepy had taken her toothbrush. She couldn't think of anything worse than brushing her teeth with someone else's toothbrush.:rolleyes:She's been trying to find a toothbrush all morning and found a travel toothbrush. She's text Creepy and told him not to use hers. Prinny is locked in the garden as usual. :rolleyes: Lazy is packing to take nanna to the White Rose. She's taking a changing bag from Tiddlers and Nippers that was gifted to her.

Shots of the view from the plane and Creepy says he has arrived in Amsterdam.

Lazy has arrived at the White Rose and set up the pram. She shows us the clip on the bag. In River Island she has found some shoes for Jace. She shows some sandals for the girls but doesn't like them because they're black.:rolleyes:She gets a top for Esme.

Creepy is in Eindhoven after a bumpy plane journey and a taxi. They're in the city centre and everyone is staying in different hotels. They're off to the station to go to Rotterdam for pre clash. He described the city centre as 'cute' and tells us what shops there are.:rolleyes:

Lazy looks at more clothes and gives Jace an organix bar.

Lazy has dropped Nanna home and is at Katrina's house looking at her Nephews' bedroom. It used to be her bedroom. The room is space themed and Lazy says they need one of her space blankets but she'd sold out.:rolleyes:

Creepy is in Rotterdam off to Skateland skate park. He says it's pretty and he wants to take Lazy and the girls there. He's forgotten he has a son again.:rolleyes:He loves the cycle routes and wants to rent some bikes. It's almost 6pm and the vlog has gone live. He shows some bikes at the train station and says he keeps nearly getting hit by bikes because he doesn't look when he crosses the cycle lanes. If she gets home without having been hit by a bike or moped then he will be winning at life.:rolleyes:

Lazy is in the car. She has been busy for a few hours. She dropped Esme and Isla at dance and went home to sort dinner etc. He's got the girls some nice treats including ripped jeans for Isabelle. Lazy doesn't like getting Isabelle clothes as she is almost 15 and likes to choose her own clothes.

Esme has been entered into her tap and modern exams. She will possibly be entered into her ballet exam but her feet need to be more flexible. She gives Esme some sandals and an outfit for holiday.

Back in Rotterdam and Creepy is the cameraman as usual. He's wanted to got there his entire life.:rolleyes:It's like a playpark and such an iconic place. He wanted to go on some equipment that has been removed. He's been chilling with four of his biggest skate idols tonight.:rolleyes:They're about to leave to go back to Eindhoven as it's 10pm. Seeing the 'sport' is better in real life.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is in her bedroom editing a video and it sounds like she is doing a reacting to her old videos type video. She had an ok day at school. She's going to shower and do homework.

Riddle of the day. :rolleyes:

Lazy gives Isla some boots. Isla is feeling unwell as she has bellyache and didn't eat dinner. She gives Isabelle some jeans. Lazy needs to sort uniform and pack up, then sort the vlog clips.:rolleyes:

End of vlog
God that sounds like another boring one

Reactions: 7
Was hoping creepy had been kicked off the train because of his creepiness and filming others 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why oh why does t she get her children’s feet measured! The girls wear cheap tat that she buys without them being there and now shes buying shoes for the baby that might fit him next winter!
she bought Esme a size bigger than she is! Why? Take the. And get their feet measured Lazy It’s not like you don’t get chance you take the shopping all the time! Their feet will be ruined
but hey so will their teeth, skin and general health with all the crap she feeds them

she really has no parenting skills but they are saving the planet with reusable straws - 🤔 what happened to them?

Reactions: 19
Why oh why does t she get her children’s feet measured! The girls wear cheap tat that she buys without them being there and now shes buying shoes for the baby that might fit him next winter!
she bought Esme a size bigger than she is! Why? Take the. And get their feet measured Lazy It’s not like you don’t get chance you take the shopping all the time! Their feet will be ruined
but hey so will their teeth, skin and general health with all the crap she feeds them

she really has no parenting skills but they are saving the planet with reusable straws - 🤔 what happened to them?
She said she brought a size bigger but they fitted. So most of esmes shoes are probably to small.
Have we ever seen islas rainbow primark boots again?

Why doesn’t Isabelle do vlogs about homework, ifam idolise her, it might encourage them to do their homework lol
For the love of god, don't feed them ideas. They should be getting off YouTube, not finding more ways to stay on there!

Reactions: 11
@OctagonPixie89 wow well done!😜 it's very obvious she is ordering from there as the stock seems to take a while to arrive as well. She's good at the old denying/lying though. Still she's had plenty of practice living with gormless. I wonder how many takes she needs to stop herself from laughing while describing how she designed and inscribed a pink allaboutmebaby notebook while throwing the screeching bored baby a pound of biccys to rub intuh the carpet
My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
So odd. They’re moving house! Why on earth would you buy clothing a year in advance when you’re in the process of moving. She uses clothes shopping as a distraction from how unhappy and precarious her life is.
I will believe the move when I see the new house. They always say they are doing something, brag about a couple of time and then radio silence on the topic.

Reactions: 25
I enquired too and got a really slandering response offa creep. Then sent my pic of proof of my neices purchase ...he blocked me. Yes sadly my 6 year old neice was an ifammer....my sister wasnt aware of the whole set up and purchased a lemon hoody...it was really thin and had not been folded. They wanted to return it and the negative rude customer service is bonkers.
Somebody really needs taking them and their shoddy goods to trading standards. Me thinks they need taking down a peg or two!!

But sarah doesnt think about all her young ifam getting them to fork out 300 for a rubber dead jace doll. No
No ,hideous things they are!! Their parents must be crazy ,as there's plenty more lifelike dolls on the market and their cheaper and nicer looking than the Mary s h*ttle monstrosities!!😦

Last edited:
Damn my hubby flies in and out of Rotterdam and works in Eindhoven most months but isn’t this week! Nice to see she’s splashing her blanket money though eh, no creepy there telling her not to. Sorry but if they are moving soon surely holidays, shopping and everything comes after packing?
Creepy (or rather, Creepy and his mum-the-chauffeur) will be doing another trip to the tip soon, pretending it's more stuff they're decluttering before the move, when in fact - as we realised with the last tip trip - it's just him dumping the commercial waste from all the Alibaba packaging in a domestic landfill site 👌🏻
We still on it, foo

Reactions: 12
If Chris had his own range (creep and me) this would be the top seller
4867C699-1665-49C4-8150-423AF1DFC01C.png

These would fly off the shelves like hot cakes for sure!
9C38641A-21E3-4B1E-80AC-FA4CF44DCF85.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Sir Nonce-a-lot, the one trick wonder seems to be pain free & in high jinx!
Did he detour via Lourdes?
For someone who was in a very lot of pain with his back hes racing around creaming his joggers watching the big boys play 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.