The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle has been suffering from bullying for a long time I think, since everything came out about Creepy. I remember someone said the other kids at her school were asking if she liked skinny dipping around the time she returned to school after everything came out. In no way do I condone bullying but the Inghams have asked for it in a way. If Chris and Sarah had just dealt with this the normal way and apologised for everything they did then none of this would've happened. Obviously if you go chasing after teenage girls and you look 50, there's a high chance your child might be bullied. Their children are paying the price. Teenagers can be so vicious these days. They will probably do a rant soon and claim to be the victims. He will never ever apologise.

If she has been suffering with bullying for a while then it makes sense for the school to have made her a bullying ambassador to potentially try and stop or lessen the bullying.

Vlog run down will be up soon. Sorry it's late.

Reactions: 37
I believe that Isabelle gets alot of aggro over her parents lifestyle and what they share of her, playing with dolls, posing provocative, so much is shared about her it does give kids ammunition, but I bet its no different than before. Don't forget tattlers we have said for ages we believe something will happen and those girls removed, it was always going to be someone elses fault and not the Inghams. The reap what they sow. They choose this lifestyle for money, they choose what they share, everything is down to them what people know. I'd never ever put my kids through what they have no holidays, houses, pay cheques are worth it. Sorry Isabelle that your parents thought sharing your whole life was worth the cost of your education, mental welfare and your everyday rights you deserve.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I really feel for Izzy. Never has any money despite her own channel, teen and me and now packing orders. Being forced to act half her age. No biological Dad on the scene with a step Dad with abuse allegations against his name.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
What's up Chris? Has your GP refused to supply you with anymore pain, so now you're going to try the hospital for some!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Between 5 and 6 minutes on todays vlog Chris calls Sarah ‘mate’ 😂 if my other half called me ‘mate’ I’d be so annoyed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My daughter knows someone who was told by Isabelle to "duck off" 😐
On sassybelle or in real life?

If it was in real life then what's the big deal about a 14 year old using the F word? Presume the other kid was giving her tit and shes a human child under eye watering amounts of pressure from her cunty parents. I'd tell Joe public to duck off too in her shoes

Reactions: 23
So sorry about this rant guys x
Hey, Sarah how do you then defend your own actions and your scummy husband? Bullying you say making a child feel horrible you blame the parents oh but not all! Bull tit! let me tell you something you destroyed a family and a young man for going into Mary Shortle! posting a review the same thing you do every single time you go to a place just for vlog content.
Let me tell you what you did to that family first the Dad do you have any idea how he explained to his 13-year-old son how a business can get away with branding his parent's thieves? oh, trust me it was bloody hard! do you think that man brushed off his son coming home from school saying why am I online in a CCTV image for doing nothing? why would they say "bad boy police are coming for you" ? why Sarah just why?
Now the Mum, do you have any idea how distraught she is? knowing a channel on YouTube with over 1 Million subs requested the name, address, school, social media, every single thing about them! Do you have any bleeping remorse!
Now the child a young man 13 years of age starting a new year in school knowing a request for his personal details were begged for from thousands of people? he was shaking walking in that school!
Bullying? don't talk about bullying you absolute waste of a human! You should be absolutely ashamed of what you did!
You and your husband are a laughing stock in the YouTube world the only people that are your fans are teenage girls.
You have lost touch of reality and crave the attention of kids day after day.
This is not bullying or hating on you this is 100% truth!
Miss Ingham, I hope you read this and question why your parents did this!
For anyone interested, the boy is doing ok he hopes one day the Ingham children will be the ones to say Mum Dad let us be normal, let us have our first boyfriend away from the camera let us enjoy life.
I guess his parents brought him up well. Well done honey 👨‍👩‍👦X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Practice what you preach! Sexually messaging a 16 year old child, then publicly calling her a liar and mentally ill to all your followers in order to worm your way out of it IS bullying! Setting your Ifam on vulnerable young girls to do your dirty work IS bullying (👀 Looking at you to there granny) sending (yourself/someone you know) hate mail to a 14 year old girl IS bullying!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 17.10.44.png

I'm really here for the Chris Ingham talk, especially as he calls us all creepy weirdos - so, can this man please just get himself a proper French manicure and be open about it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Just watched Sarah's rant I couldn't resist, firstly I cannot get over her absolute ignorant comment of Isabelle knows not to bully, are you so sure Sarah you know every single detail of your child's behaviour when they are not with you hey? We all saw Isabelle swearing and being nasty about another girl, the truth of matter is no parent can control the child's behaviour 24/7, and those parents maybe lovely and think the same that you think that their child wouldn't be so nasty.
You came on and corrected yourself because the real you showed, putting down other parents because they can't be as good and as perfect as you, and you know you'd of offended many.
Secondly your happy to admit your child has theropy because she needs it, take her off social media and protect her, don't leave it to a professional to pick up your dirty work. I'd be very ashamed if my child needed theropy to deal with the aftermath of mine or my husbands behaviour and because I sell them to the net.

Reactions: 28
her parents advertising it on the internet will just get her more bullied. Kids who’s parents used to all be up at school used to get bullied more sadly.

Really sad also as we all suspected Isabelle was anxious and probably getting grief. Stop putting tit on the internet about her Sarah this is your fault
I would hate to be the head of the school. I believe school staff try very hard to control bullying and it can’t be easy. The fact every aspect of the Ingham’s life is plastered across social media makes the girls easy targets I’m afraid. There’s an easy solution. The poor girl has had this horrid situation discussed for views, and her having therapy has been brought to attention again. She really has no privacy.
As for Sarah calling the perpetrators ‘cretins’ - she would have been well to have said nothing. She really couldn’t keep her mouth shut if a maggot was dripping in salmon on her fork.
Isabelle has to go back to school and face her foes - I personally think she should have been made to stay at school where the matter could be dealt with by the appropriate staff and through school procedures.

Reactions: 26
Just watched Sarah's rant I couldn't resist, firstly I cannot get over her absolute ignorant comment of Isabelle knows not to bully, are you so sure Sarah you know every single detail of your child's behaviour when they are not with you hey? We all saw Isabelle swearing and being nasty about another girl, the truth of matter is no parent can control the child's behaviour 24/7, and those parents maybe lovely and think the same that you think that their child wouldn't be so nasty.
You came on and corrected yourself because the real you showed, putting down other parents because they can't be as good and as perfect as you, and you know you'd of offended many.
Secondly your happy to admit your child has theropy because she needs it, take her off social media and protect her, don't leave it to a professional to pick up your dirty work. I'd be very ashamed if my child needed theropy to deal with the aftermath of mine or my husbands behaviour and because I sell them to the net.
Excellent post, she really has no clue the damage she has done to her daughter. This is the start of the rebel teen years and boy does this girl have things to rebel against.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
On sassybelle or in real life?

If it was in real life then what's the big deal about a 14 year old using the F word? Presume the other kid was giving her tit and shes a human child under eye watering amounts of pressure from her cunty parents. I'd tell Joe public to duck off too in her shoes
In real life - and they weren't giving her aggro, the girl was a fan and wanted to take a photo of her. People are entirely at liberty to refuse to be photographed (although the child-audience of this family could be forgiven for misunderstanding that, since they portray themselves as always being 'there for' their iFam.
My point is Isabelle is probably crying out to react like any other 14 year-old, but she's being stifled by a business called The Ingham Family Ltd.
Of COURSE she swears. So when will Sarah drop this saccharine charade that Isabelle is happy to play with LOL dolls?

Reactions: 20
My thoughts on the vlog...

- Couldn't listen to Sarah's first part. She screeches so much. Mixed in with Jace's screeches. Just no.

- "I'm not one to go to the doctor." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Funniest thing I've ever heard. Is that head actually serious?! 😂

- Creepy, you're fooling nobody with the whole driving saga. Give it up.

- Sarah's little speech. Utter bullshit. Sarah, you chose this life for your children. You chose to remain with your disgusting husband after everything he's done. Have a think about what the boys were most likely saying to Isabelle. Would this all still be continuing 2 years later if you had made the correct decision and left him as soon as you were made aware of the allegations? You've made your children's (unwashed) beds, and now they have to lay in them. You've caused this. Your husband has caused this. Your mother in law has caused this. Nobody else.

- Don't pretend to be mother of the year and tell everyone to "be nice". We all know how vile you are, and the disgraceful things you've done.

- Jace falling asleep at 6pm. It's no wonder he doesn't sleep at night.

- Isla banging on about climate change, whilst eating grapes from a plastic bag that'll no doubt be chucked in the bin. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
My daughter has had back surgery and suffers every day with chronic back pain she gets medication from the doctors and we use 111 if anything severe occurs .. we don't run to the hospital every 2 minutes like Creepy & the rest of them seem to do .. he is a waste of space using up A & E resources for something a Dr could deal with !!
His problems could be sorted with paracetamol from the pound shop. The practice nurse would be able to decide possibly over the phone if anything stronger was needed. He probably needs at most some physio.
People like them are draining NHS resources at A and E and prolonging waiting times for seriously unwell patients. It’s not two minutes since Esme had an X-ray for a bruised toe. Thank goodness he hasn’t started calling for an ambulance to save mummy dearest taking him. Hope I haven’t given him ideas. If he is in a blue lighted vehicle it would be best a police car to investigate the allegations

Reactions: 19
So sorry about this rant guys x
Hey, Sarah how do you then defend your own actions and your scummy husband? Bullying you say making a child feel horrible you blame the parents oh but not all! Bull tit! let me tell you something you destroyed a family and a young man for going into Mary Shortle! posting a review the same thing you do every single time you go to a place just for vlog content.
Let me tell you what you did to that family first the Dad do you have any idea how he explained to his 13-year-old son how a business can get away with branding his parent's thieves? oh, trust me it was bloody hard! do you think that man brushed off his son coming home from school saying why am I online in a CCTV image for doing nothing? why would they say "bad boy police are coming for you" ? why Sarah just why?
Now the Mum, do you have any idea how distraught she is? knowing a channel on YouTube with over 1 Million subs requested the name, address, school, social media, every single thing about them! Do you have any bleeping remorse!
Now the child a young man 13 years of age starting a new year in school knowing a request for his personal details were begged for from thousands of people? he was shaking walking in that school!
Bullying? don't talk about bullying you absolute waste of a human! You should be absolutely ashamed of what you did!
You and your husband are a laughing stock in the YouTube world the only people that are your fans are teenage girls.
You have lost touch of reality and crave the attention of kids day after day.
This is not bullying or hating on you this is 100% truth!
Miss Ingham, I hope you read this and question why your parents did this!
For anyone interested, the boy is doing ok he hopes one day the Ingham children will be the ones to say Mum Dad let us be normal, let us have our first boyfriend away from the camera let us enjoy life.
I guess his parents brought him up well. Well done honey 👨‍👩‍👦X
I must have missed something biggggg what/when was this. I need to do some digging lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.