The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in a school well a state school so don’t know how private school works but surely even if this did happen you can’t just take your child out of school like that. Yes the parent will be called about it and most properly speak about it privately to them after school with the head 🤷‍♀️ Also schools hate it when parents post things like this on social media as it could make matters a whole lot worst Especially for Isabel
To be fair anyone can remove their child from school at short notice, I could write a letter to the head to say I’m deregistering my children and then never send them again without any penalty. I haven’t watched the vlog yet but I know lots of parents who have removed their children when bullying hasn’t been dealt with. I don’t agree with it though unless of course your child’s really traumatised.

Reactions: 5
Okay for starters dunno if this has been brought up but little miss Isla Ingram sat there banging on about climate change global warming etc etc sat there with a bloody plastic bag and plastic water bottle surrounded by packages wrapped In plastic bags, eats meat five times a day, drives everywhere takes a plane 40 times a month and thinks she’s Greta bleeping Thunberg???? And then lazy behind the camera and you CAN TELL she is like “aw cute climate change global warming we don’t know her” not giving a tit just wondering if it’s going to fit in the vlog because they need to milk out the bullying situation to the absolute max to afford the Christmas special this year. When she was explaining it she was like 😁😁 so guys 😁 Isabelle was IN TEARS 😁😁😁😁 today some AWFUL 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 teen boys 😁😁 SO horrible 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 I’m so sad for her 😁😁😁 it breaks my heart 😁😁😁😁 like alright lazy alright you don’t care about her feelings, the SECOND you got the phone call you picked up the camera and was like HEY GUYS without even asking Isabelle first and can they really talk, the way Isabelle has spoken to some people and the way that lazy talks on camera to people who even disagree with one decision and slags them off like there is no tomorrow. Really really gets on my nerves.
Yuppp it’s all about just jumping on the bandwagon, they don’t give a flying hoot about the environment. Their mass consumerism says it all, fast fashion is one of the worst things for the planet and the amount they buy is just disgusting

Reactions: 11
Hospital, Malcolm? For a sore back? That's a very lot silly, considering you were able to get dressed, walk about, drive (?!) to the office, school, and back...all the while holding your heavy camera and beany.

The hospital is for people who are very unwell.

If you are very worried about your back, please see the GP.

You are welcome. Malcolm.
Yeah it's not bad enough I had to go to A&E with mine cause I could hardly breath as it was so bad with pain they boil my piss when they go on and on about illness have a cold get over it have a sore back get over it you will live one more day

• Heart
Reactions: 13
His back never seems to hurt for more than five minutes at a time. Someone's theory about painkiller addiction seems more likely🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Or he's shitting his pants about skating in front of the big boys again. Worried that his one trick done at 3 different angles/speeds wont cut it again this time. So he's going to fake a bad back to save himself the embarrassment.

Bad bois on tour 🤟🏻😜🤟🏻
20200128_144245.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My thoughts on the vlog...

- Couldn't listen to Sarah's first part. She screeches so much. Mixed in with Jace's screeches. Just no.

- "I'm not one to go to the doctor." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Funniest thing I've ever heard. Is that head actually serious?! 😂

- Creepy, you're fooling nobody with the whole driving saga. Give it up.

- Sarah's little speech. Utter bullshit. Sarah, you chose this life for your children. You chose to remain with your disgusting husband after everything he's done. Have a think about what the boys were most likely saying to Isabelle. Would this all still be continuing 2 years later if you had made the correct decision and left him as soon as you were made aware of the allegations? You've made your children's (unwashed) beds, and now they have to lay in them. You've caused this. Your husband has caused this. Your mother in law has caused this. Nobody else.

- Don't pretend to be mother of the year and tell everyone to "be nice". We all know how vile you are, and the disgraceful things you've done.

- Jace falling asleep at 6pm. It's no wonder he doesn't sleep at night.

- Isla banging on about climate change, whilst eating grapes from a plastic bag that'll no doubt be chucked in the bin. 🙄
Not to mention water in a plastic bottle next to her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hospital, Malcolm? For a sore back? That's a very lot silly, considering you were able to get dressed, walk about, drive (?!) to the office, school, and back...all the while holding your heavy camera and beany.

The hospital is for people who are very unwell.

If you are very worried about your back, please see the GP.

You are welcome. Malcolm.
I can’t believe he was going on about going to the hospital now my partner had a bad back and he could not move at all and he never went to the hospital! Yet there’s Chris walking about and he want to go lol what an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Taking everything to the post office seems so inefficient. I may be way off the mark but wouldn't a courier be better?

Reactions: 10
His back never seems to hurt for more than five minutes at a time. Someone's theory about painkiller addiction seems more likely🤔
I agree! Wonder if that’s why he hasn’t been driving? Also way to go saying you are on super strong pain but still driving 🤔
She backtracked on a few things didn’t she, didn’t want the parent’s of said child coming after her or the school. So he said some disgusting things about the family, wonder what that was 🙄 I’m sorry but if my actions in life made my children suffer in any way shape or form I would be seriously reassessing my life and certainly wouldn’t shout from the rooftops hey my child is being bullied, poor Isabelle 😢

Reactions: 24
Nothing makes more irate than when people (parents in this case) exploit their children’s mental health.
I don’t care about advocacy and all of that garbage. When a child is receiving therapy it should never even be mentioned and especially in this scenario.
In 20 years we are going to see all these YouTube kids talking about a life of neglect and exploitation and stolen money and how it caused them to never live normally.
It’s only beginning for these children and the struggle and ramifications of what their parents chose to do to them will be long ranging and affect the rest of their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

I fully believe they both have a pain killer addiction. It would explain creepy excessive sweating and lazys over the top hyperactive mood. I have thought this for a while.

And correct me if I'm wrong.. but isnt therapy confidential? That therapist does not report back to sarah and chris and has no obligation to unless extreme circumstances eg. Suicidal thoughts etc. I seen a therapist when I was 14 and they cant just go run and tell parents whatever their kid says.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When I had a counsellor for my daughter she told me that everything was in confidence (unless she was planning on doing something dangerous to herself), therefore Sarah might be a bit optimistic thinking everything is fine just because the therapist hasn't told her!

Just seen karma's post- exactly!

My daughter was 14/15

Reactions: 20
That was me. I think that's definitely what's going on.
I never thought about it, but as soon as you said it it made sense. They guy without a doubt has an addictive personality and when you drop one addiction (women/girls) without any therapy/counselling, you tend to swap it for another.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder if Sarah backtracking on the bad parenting was like the time they realised they’d been slagging off a north east gangsters kid 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Chris - my back hurts so much I may die, it’s serious, like I can’t move, dial 999- whooooop whoooop I’m off playing with der bigger boys on my rolly boots tomono!!!! Cockwomble

As for Sarah- I don’t know any mum that wouldn’t March down that school and grab hold of their baby and hold her tight if she was that upset!!! It’s not like you don’t leave blanket packing normally to do get a fecking burger! But when your daughter is distraught??? “Creepy, get ya mum - we’ve got an op’tunaty to make em fink you drive”

And as for the back tracking on what she said and saying “bla bla I don’t blame the parents” bullshit! If you didn’t mean it- you were not live love! It didn’t need to be put in the fecking blog at all! Problem solved

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m actually starting to wonder if this is some pr stunt.
show how you’ve forgiven the r family who wronged you and hated you more than anyone, thus proving there was no situation and if the r family have backed off everyone else should, it was obviously just a mix up.
people should just be kind.

now Isabelle is getting bullied and again it’s people posting on the internet fault and people should stop talking if we are bothered about the girls.
They are sly enough

ps. We are bothered about the girls,hence daily saying take them off the internet and give them some privacy!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Really do feel for isabelle that can’t be nice but maybe creepy should of thought about how his daughters would be treated when their peers found out he is a nonce. Wasn’t thinking about anyone’s feelings when he was cheating on their mother with a 16 year old 🤔.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.